What is the need for the RC leaders outfits

Yep.

No. There are plenty of sins that women can commit that are not capital offenses.

Yes, that is a terrible thing. Such people need to be at the minimum locked up for long periods of time.

Yes, I agree. Being raised in a 2-parent household sets the stage for a good life.

I used them as an example that Jesus can have total forgiveness for anyone is all, and that no one was perfect, even those who were most close to him.
You used them as unexample but they repented and changed. Your leaders didn't see post 61 and those who kept hiding it and are still hiding it haven't repented. By the way I used just child abuse because in this country we have great statistics to provide evidence. But these are not the only sexually immoral sins your leaders have and do commit.

RCs constantly accuses the brethan and not their leaders who show no repentance. That has only one source.

Revelation 12:10
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

job 1:8 +

The Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, fearing God and turning away from evil.” Then Satan answered the Lord, “Does Job fear God for nothing? Have You not made a hedge about him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land

zec 3:1+
Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him. The Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! Indeed, the Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?”

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Satan-Accuses-Believers

Yep.

No. There are plenty of sins that women can commit that are not capital offenses.
I agree women sin but you are using the term 'men'.
Yes, that is a terrible thing. Such people need to be at the minimum locked up for long periods of time.

Yes, I agree. Being raised in a 2-parent household sets the stage for a good life.

It can if the parents get along and are not dysfunctional.
I used them as an example that Jesus can have total forgiveness for anyone is all, and that no one was perfect, even those who were most close to him.
Then RCs need to stop accusing the brethan eg apostles. They repented and were forgiven. Unlike your leaders who continued to sin, which shows there was no repentance. In fact, Father McArdle said:

McArdle claimed to suffer guilt over his attacks on children. However, his affidavit reveals that the absolution granted by 30 different confessor priests eased his conscience...

“[The confess
ion] was like a magic wand had been waved over me”.
qnews .com

He made 1500 confessions, and was convicted of 62 charges of indecent assault. No repentance.

See post 61 and 63

Back