What is the need for the RC leaders outfits

So you have no clue? Youre guessing even though your statement was stated as fact? Who were they? Names, birth dates...c'mon you know or at least you pretend to know.
Yes, I am guessing and I maintain that it is a good guess. Is there any possibility they were Baptist, Evangelical, or Mormons? The possibility of that is ZERO!

That's a new one. I was confirmed in the 1960's as was my sister and all our cousins, and such a thing never happened to any of us.
No it is an old one. Showing RCs know nothing about their history.

georgiabulletin:

One of the impressions that has obviously had an incredibly strong impact on many Catholics was that slap that the bishop once gave to Confirmation candidates. Although the Rite of Confirmation changed in 1972, I still have youngsters ask me (and many adults as well) “do they still slap the candidates during the ceremony?”

It was very hard and the bishop who slapped me, got a foul look.

RC ignorance still continues to surprise me.

From lms .org:

One way this aspect of Confirmation is made clear in the Traditional Rite is that, after signing the candidate on the forehead with oil of chrism, the bishop (or a priest with special faculties) gives the candidate a slight blow on the cheek - a ‘slap’, as it is sometimes called. At the ceremony organized by the Latin Mass Society in St James’, Spanish Place, last year, Bishop John Sherrington explained that this symbolizes the candidate’s willingness to suffer for the Faith.

The slap was removed from the reformed ceremony in 1971, although it seems that it is sometimes still done in the Ordinary Form. Being slapped on the cheek might seem an odd way to symbolize a willingness to suffer, and there is of course more to it than that. The blow on the cheek after the anointing appears in liturgical books in the Middle Ages, and is a liturgical version of the ‘colée’, the blow on the cheek given to new knights in many versions of the knighting ceremony.

I am laughing at the term slight blow, the bishop who did it to me was obviously having a bad day. I saw a few rubbing their face.

Your sect is officially blessing same sex couples as we speak...and you still bend the knee and follow, instead of expelling such men from your sect.
My local Bishop is not blessing same sex couples, as well as hundreds of other Bishops throughout the world. The Popes Ideas on this issue are his own, the rest of the church is not obligated to abide by his determination on this.
So Catholics justify their evil by saying all men do evil. I wonder who taught Catholics to think that way....
We justify no evil, that's all in your head.

All men are sinners and subject to doing those things. His own close Apostles abandoned and denied him, yet he still kept them on as his close disciples.
No scripture is clear some we are not to even eat with.

1 Cor 5:11, James 4:17 are verses you RCs love to ignore.

RCs do not understand before Pentecost and after. Peter never denied him after the cross, after Pentecost. You keep bringing up their sin, they did not constantly continue in those sins.

No it is an old one. Showing RCs know nothing about their history.

georgiabulletin:

One of the impressions that has obviously had an incredibly strong impact on many Catholics was that slap that the bishop once gave to Confirmation candidates. Although the Rite of Confirmation changed in 1972, I still have youngsters ask me (and many adults as well) “do they still slap the candidates during the ceremony?”

It was very hard and the bishop who slapped me, got a foul look.

RC ignorance still continues to surprise me.

From lms .org:

One way this aspect of Confirmation is made clear in the Traditional Rite is that, after signing the candidate on the forehead with oil of chrism, the bishop (or a priest with special faculties) gives the candidate a slight blow on the cheek - a ‘slap’, as it is sometimes called. At the ceremony organized by the Latin Mass Society in St James’, Spanish Place, last year, Bishop John Sherrington explained that this symbolizes the candidate’s willingness to suffer for the Faith.

The slap was removed from the reformed ceremony in 1971, although it seems that it is sometimes still done in the Ordinary Form. Being slapped on the cheek might seem an odd way to symbolize a willingness to suffer, and there is of course more to it than that. The blow on the cheek after the anointing appears in liturgical books in the Middle Ages, and is a liturgical version of the ‘colée’, the blow on the cheek given to new knights in many versions of the knighting ceremony.

I am laughing at the term slight blow, the bishop who did it to me was obviously having a bad day. I saw a few rubbing their face.
Who is this "IMS"?

No scripture is clear some we are not to even eat with.

1 Cor 5:11, James 4:17 are verses you RCs love to ignore.

RCs do not understand before Pentecost and after. Peter never denied him after the cross, after Pentecost. You keep bringing up their sin, they did not constantly continue in those sins.
Yet Jesus kept these men as his closest confidants.

Your sect is officially blessing same sex couples as we speak...and you still bend the knee and follow, instead of expelling such men from your sect.
My local Bishop is not blessing same sex couples

Your sect is.

Funny how you ran from your sect to your local church leader to hide from the reality of the matter.

LOL.

The Popes Ideas on this issue are his own, the rest of the church is not obligated to abide by his determination on this.

Ah. Another Catholic who publicly renounces Roman Catholicism!

I love it!

You never bothered to read Vatican I, have you?

You don't read Scripture, so I don't see why you would even bother to getting around to reading your own church documents.

So Catholics justify their evil by saying all men do evil. I wonder who taught Catholics to think that way....

That must be why you have continually put such men in charge over your sect....and you continue to follow them.

Yet Jesus kept these men as his closest confidants.
RCs show their ignorance of what the cross and Pentecost means. They did not continue in their sin, unlike your sexually immoral leaders. Stop justifying your evil leaders by bringing up what the apostles did before the cross and Pentecost. It just shows RCs do not know what to be born again means.

1 Cor 5:11 Paul's writings are clear.

You are just showing your ignorance.

You are accusing the Apostles of unrepentant sin like your sect leaders are guilty of?

Catholics will say anything to promote their sect! Even slander the Apostles. Nothing is off the table, amirite?
I know it shows our evil is acceptable in the RCC, how they like to pretend the apostles never changed. They changed. It shows they do not understand scripture and the power of the cross and Pentecost.

My local Bishop is not blessing same sex couples, as well as hundreds of other Bishops throughout the world. The Popes Ideas on this issue are his own, the rest of the church is not obligated to abide by his determination on this.

Yet. He will when it becomes canon.

Yep, RCs justify evil every time they cover up the sexually immorality of their leaders and those who knew and did nothing.

I don't do those things....and I am not even a Catholic Master.

You do those things as a Roman Catholic?

Yep it does seem they will condone anything.

All men are sinners and subject to doing those things. His own close Apostles abandoned and denied him, yet he still kept them on as his close disciples.
Speak for yourself.

I have never wanted to commit sexually immoral sins. Maybe it is because I am not a man? Is that what you are saying? Here in this country there a lot of women dying at the hands of men? Even the latest stabbing (the man had a medical condition) was against women. But I do not see it as a male thing. Most men respect women.

Yep keep bringing up the apostles past sins, they did not continue to commit them. Oh, who does scripture say does that?

You are accusing the Apostles of unrepentant sin like your sect leaders are guilty of?
And just how do you know these men who have had authority in the CC are unrepentant? What kind of claim are you making brother, do you now know the spiritual thoughts of others? And I thought only God had that power. My bad.

Maybe it is because I am not a man?
Yep.

Is that what you are saying?
No. There are plenty of sins that women can commit that are not capital offenses.

Here in this country there a lot of women dying at the hands of men? Even the latest stabbing (the man had a medical condition) was against women.
Yes, that is a terrible thing. Such people need to be at the minimum locked up for long periods of time.

Most men respect women.
Yes, I agree. Being raised in a 2-parent household sets the stage for a good life.
Yep keep bringing up the apostles past sins, they did not continue to commit them. Oh, who does scripture say does that?
I used them as an example that Jesus can have total forgiveness for anyone is all, and that no one was perfect, even those who were most close to him.

And just how do you know these men who have had authority in the CC are unrepentant? What kind of claim are you making brother, do you now know the spiritual thoughts of others? And I thought only God had that power. My bad.
Because they constantly repeated their sin. Those that were convicted were not convicted of doing it once or twice eg Father Risdale convicted of abusing over 70 children. Father McArdle convicted of over 62 cases made 1500 confessions. Yep all the absolution did was ease his guilt. This is how he described it:

“[The confession] was like a magic wand had been waved over me”. fromqnews .com

Back