10 Commandments in Schools

To educate Vibise and other, historians do have disagreements.

Yes they do, and, as your link notes, there is some disagreement as to whether Jesus was a real, historical figure, and beyond that, whether various aspects of his life are historical, like his baptism and crucifiction. I do not think historians are arguing about the resurrection, as that is clearly a matter of faith that is outside the ability of historians to assess.

Yes they do, and, as your link notes, there is some disagreement as to whether Jesus was a real, historical figure, and beyond that, whether various aspects of his life are historical, like his baptism and crucifiction. I do not think historians are arguing about the resurrection, as that is clearly a matter of faith that is outside the ability of historians to assess.
Re your last sentence. You admit you are guessing. And as I have you have not proven that the resurrection could not happen.

I am not guessing. There is no historical evidence of the resurrection.
Since you were not a first hand witness, you are indeed guessing.

Do you claim to have perfect knowledge of what happened thay day?

Why are you so opposed to the idea of a resurrection?

Bringing out your crystal ball again?
Have you noticed that it is defective?
If you would meet someone in line in the grocery store, and he told you he was the third son of King Charles, would you be inclined to be him? If not, why not?

Since you were not a first hand witness, you are indeed guessing.

Do you claim to have perfect knowledge of what happened thay day?

Why are you so opposed to the idea of a resurrection?
You are talking about a bible story told in all 4 Gospels, but no two tell the same story.

In any case, this event is not substantiated by evidence outside scripture.

Back