About that 150 billion in hidden accounts...

We await the education you are about to instill upon us, or are you just flapping your gums?
How many threads have there been here where we have discussed that ad nauseum. You participated in those discussions. You left your usually glib comments. It’s too late to feign ignorance of the topic.

Please do reveal what "$150 billion hidden away in illegal accounts" you are referring to?
The fines were for flat out lying on 13 f forms. The church had employees sign the forms in Utah, stating they were in other states other than Utah...for over 20 years.

The LCC different erroneous names, other that EPA. And to be clear the accounts were managed by EPA, under full knowledge of the PBR, and the first presidency.

Your OP is a strawman.

for me maybe the saddest thing is that the first presidency allowed, for 20 years, this phony manager sign the 13f forms knowing they were no more than pawns...they knew they were not managing the investments.

Then it should be easy to answer.

Where is that 150 Billion "hidden away in illegal accounts"?
No one knows how much money was stashed away in the illegal accounts...the illegal accounts were started over a time period of around 20 years. The 60 minute episode reported 150 billion which news outlets across the country reported, including the Salt Lake Tribune. The reporter asked Bishop Waddle if it was 150 billion and he said that is what some folks said, and smiled and said something to the effect that 'we have significant funds.' Bishop Waddle did not deny the question of 150 billion.

The issue is that Billions of tithe payer monies were divided up in the illegally registers accounts, I stated why the accounts were illegal in a post on this thread and in detail on threads months ago.

If you are are denying the 150 billion number...how much was invested in these accounts? Are there other similar accounts besides the EPA accounts? If you do know how much, how much was in these illegal accounts?

How many threads have there been here where we have discussed that ad nauseum. You participated in those discussions. You left your usually glib comments. It’s too late to feign ignorance of the topic.
Seems like a easy request, I would also like to know your proof...

here the proof of guilt...I have pasted this who knows how many times...did you watch the 60 minutes interview?

Magdalena is right; we have discussed this before on here--here is one such thread from last May:

Last edited:
here the proof of guilt...I have pasted this who knows how many times...did you watch the 60 minutes interview?

Nice thank you, I do remember you posted that before, that was not the question Markk... try again...

dberrie2020 said:
Please do reveal what "$150 billion hidden away in illegal accounts" you are referring to?

Magdalena is right--here is one such thread from last May:

Question was Bonnie...

dberrie2020 said:

Nice thank you, I do remember you posted that before, that was not the question Markk... try again...

dberrie2020 said:
The ones that the church was charged with and refused to answer specifics in the 60 minutes interview of Bishop Waddle...did you watch the program?

The quotes I gave you show they were illegal accounts, signed by phony managers. The 60 minutes interview speaks of the 150 billion dollar question, which Bishop Waddle ducked...

Here it is again...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3_Fhq7sEHo&t=434s

If 150 billion is a high or even low number...what is the correct number that was dispersed in the illegal LCC/shell companies? After all if you are going to say the 150 billion is wrong, you must know the correct amount.

The ones that the church was charged with and refused to answer specifics in the 60 minutes interview of Bishop Waddle...did you watch the program?

The quotes I gave you show they were illegal accounts, signed by phony managers. The 60 minutes interview speaks of the 150 billion dollar question, which Bishop Waddle ducked...

If 150 billion is a high or even low number...what is the correct number that was dispersed in the illegal LCC/shell companies? After all if you are going to say the 150 billion is wrong, you must know the correct amount.
Do you remember at what minute point in the interview that Waddle ducked the $150 billion question?

150 Billion? back in 2019 it was about half that And out of that it was even less that was put into special accounts...

No one knows how much money was stashed away in the illegal accounts...the illegal accounts were started over a time period of around 20 years. The 60 minute episode reported 150 billion which news outlets across the country reported, including the Salt Lake Tribune. The reporter asked Bishop Waddle if it was 150 billion and he said that is what some folks said, and smiled and said something to the effect that 'we have significant funds.' Bishop Waddle did not deny the question of 150 billion.

No one, that I am aware of--has accused The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints of hiding 150 Billion in "illegal accounts." The 60 minutes program certainly didn't.

That Magdalena's tale, and perhaps yours--and it simply isn't true. It's just another fabricated, fanciful, and exaggerated story.

No one, that I am aware of--has accused The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints of hiding 150 Billion in "illegal accounts." The 60 minutes program certainly didn't.

That Magdalena's tale, and perhaps yours--and it simply isn't true. It's just another fabricated, fanciful, and exaggerated story.
LOL...they were fined for illegally hiding Billions...maybe it was more than 150 billion, maybe only 30, 50, or a 100...never the less...they were charged, and settled out of court.

If the LDS church is so honest, why didn't bishop Waddle clear it up? We know it was billions for sure, so if you are going to make the claim that it was not a 150 billion, how much was it...if you can't you are just a "wrong" as Mag's or I, but are still left with the fact they were guilty of lying for 20 some odd years with full knowledge of the 1st presidency...which is what this is about.

So, how much was the church guilty of hiding in illegal accounts for those 20 some years? Maybe it was 200 billion?

LOL...they were fined for illegally hiding Billions...maybe it was more than 150 billion, maybe only 30, 50, or a 100..

The accusation was "150 Billion in hidden accounts". That is the quote I challenged--and not one source can be quoted in substantiation of that claim.

Please read the OP.

If you feel it was more than 150 billion in hidden accounts--then please give us your proof of that.

The accusation was "150 Billion in hidden accounts". That is the quote I challenged--and not one source can be quoted in substantiation of that claim.

Please read the OP.

If you feel it was more than 150 billion in hidden accounts--then please give us your proof of that.
This is exactly why folks are leaving, or check out the Mormon church DB. They watched 60 minutes, they can see the issues and they have real concerns about how the church lied and took advantage of employees that falsely signed as investment managers of the Shell companies.

What I gave you is 100% proof that the LDS church lied, from the top down and falsified the 13 f forms, for 20 years or so. And you just spinning and skirting away from the real issue that hurts members that are struggling trying to make sense of all this. They are not stupid, the can read the SEC report, they can watch the 60 minute episode, and they can read the churches response and understand that the 150 billion is a round number and placeholder. and they can go to the widows mite website where TBM's, who do care about the truth are trying to, rather successfully. to be honest and tell the truth about the finances of the church that the church hides.

Why would anyone want to join an organization that has folks like you that are spinning obvious truths...DB, members are not so stupid to not see how lame your argument is.

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2023-35

.https://widowsmitereport.wordpress.com/

Back