Codex Sinaiticus - the facts

You have been corrected on the scholarship milieu before, You give no sources so you write whatever is convenient.
The "milieu" doesn't prove anything.

Plus, you take too literally the boast about the teenage Simonides level of involvement in developing the text. He was learning from the ultra-skilled Benedict, who would know Montfucon and other sources,
Simonides was not learning uncial script, and there is no evidence Benedict even knew it or Montfucon. At 106 years old, Benedict was not teaching anything to Simonides.

You should read David’s section in Faked.
I will not read Daniels.

I may put together a montage of scholars and academies, starting with the world-class Eugenius Voulgaris.
Up to you.

You have been corrected on the scholarship milieu before,

The guy whom I've corrected on his:
- poor German (which he cannot read)
- poor Greek (which he cannot read)
- poor French (which he cannot read)
- use of Donaldson as a modern argument (refuted, it's over)

....has the audacity to stand there completely oblivious to his own failures of scholarship and point fingers.

You do well to remember three are pointing back at you.

You give no sources so you write whatever is convenient.

More tough guy behind the keyboard, but again this is some world class gaslighting since Avery does this in every post.

Are you seriously this lacking in self-awareness?

Plus, you take too literally the boast about the teenage Simonides level of involvement in developing the text.

Let me translate: "You shouldn't actually be believing what Simonides said, what you should instead believe is those of us who came along years after the fact and concocted a theory that has zero evidence!"

He was learning from the ultra-skilled Benedict, who would know Montfucon and other sources,

The fact your brother was a professor at MIT doesn't mean you know ANYTHING about engineering so try again.

You should read David’s section in Faked.

I've read both of his books, I needed a therapist afterwards to stop laughing.

I may put together a montage of scholars and academies, starting with the world-class Eugenius Voulgaris.

It seems compiling lists a la Riplinger is pretty much your only contribution to this aside from your wild conspiracy theories without evidence.

Last edited:
translation - “I insist on ignorance”

David Daniels either lied in front of the Dean Burgon Society about your Trinity position or he was ignorant of it.

Not knowing the heretical theological of your "researcher" kinda makes anything David Daniels would say pretty suspect in fundy circles.

David Daniels either lied in front of the Dean Burgon Society about your Trinity position or he was ignorant of it.
Not knowing the heretical theological of your "researcher" kinda makes anything David Daniels would say pretty suspect in fundy circles.

Answered on your reactive dribble and drivel thread.

More convolution in the Simonides mythology.
This is not "scholarship", this is abusive nonsense.

Would you really want to defend the nonsense that came from the pen of Constantine SCAM-onides?

Even Avery Spencer doesn't want to do that, so he sets up a mythical story in his mind.

If I can't take Simonides literally writing it when he spelled out that's what his claim was, why should I take literally his claim that Benedict did any prep work at all? (Hint: he didn't because Benedict never knew of any such animal as Sinaiticus).

Translation: it is more merciful to Daniels not to pay him for his delerious fables & fantasies, …”The labor of the righteous leads to life, The wages of the wicked to sin."

David’s labour is holy, sanctified and most excellent.

And in our Sinaiticus studies his books allow me again and again to refute contra errors.
Errors of ignorance.

Hebrews 6:10 (AV)
For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love,
which ye have shewed toward his name,
in that ye have ministered to the saints,
and do minister.

Here is the verse you erratically tried to sling, this time from the pure Bible:

Proverbs 10:16 (AV)
The labour of the righteous tendeth to life:
the fruit of the wicked to sin.

Last edited:
David’s labour is holy, sanctified and most excellent.

And in our Sinaiticus studies his books allow me again and again to refute contra errors.
Errors of ignorance.

Hebrews 6:10 (AV)
For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love,
which ye have shewed toward his name,
in that ye have ministered to the saints,
and do minister.

Here is the verse you erratically tried to sling, this time from the pure Bible:

Proverbs 10:16 (AV)
The labour of the righteous tendeth to life:
the fruit of the wicked to sin.
From Elijah Hixon:

"In summary, David Daniels demonstrates over and over again that he is agenda-driven by a desire to undermine any opposition to the KJV, he cherry-picks references that he can twist in his favour without giving the full context (or without reporting information from the same works that he cites elsewhere that could undermine his point), and he has effectively zero experience with real manuscripts. I cannot recommend this book to anyone."​
"That being said, I cannot recommend his book on Codex Sinaiticus to anyone. That is not because I’m opposed to finding out manuscripts are fakes. ...... No, the problem with Daniels’ book is that it is built on one-sided reporting, conspiracy theories and a desire to defend the King James Version at all costs rather than the careful analysis, experience with manuscripts and expertise that normally leads to the identification of forgeries."​
Life is too short to put up with pseudo-scientists dominated by political agendas. This is not how science is done. Science can only be properly carried out if it serves truth alone. It's ironic and very predicable that KJVOs see Sinaiticus as fake or corrupt, but others more evidentially minded do not. Daniels is known to be driven by political agendas, as are you. It's why your science and your argument doesn't measure up. You really believe that any scholars have any partiality for some old manuscript, for its own sake? I think not. Sinaiticus "fits" the 4th century very well, and Simonides has long been discredited. It was absurd for Daniels to try to re-write science by relying on a well-known crook like Simonides, whom would have spent a fair time in jail in the modern age, and who only succeeded for a time because communications were so poor in those days,. It is why the scholarly world completely ignores you.

As Maestroh said, you are just wasting your life, and that is not good.

Last edited:
From Elijah Hixon:

"In summary, David Daniels demonstrates over and over again that he is agenda-driven by a desire to undermine any opposition to the KJV, he cherry-picks references that he can twist in his favour without giving the full context (or without reporting information from the same works that he cites elsewhere that could undermine his point), and he has effectively zero experience with real manuscripts. I cannot recommend this book to anyone."​
"That being said, I cannot recommend his book on Codex Sinaiticus to anyone. That is not because I’m opposed to finding out manuscripts are fakes. ...... No, the problem with Daniels’ book is that it is built on one-sided reporting, conspiracy theories and a desire to defend the King James Version at all costs rather than the careful analysis, experience with manuscripts and expertise that normally leads to the identification of forgeries."​

Elijah was so upset that David was involved in defending the superb King James Bible in his Sinaiticus books.

And I responded to his "Review" that did not touch properly on any major points.

And that’s really all this is about, isn’t it?

This isn’t about research, this isn’t about truth. This is about you, for whatever reason soothing some portion of your soul that never accomplished enough to make your parents happy with you, but you somehow think proving someone else is wrong about something proves you right. You seem to get some sort of jollies out of this, some sort of smug self-satisfaction that you found out someone else was wrong, and you can’t wait to tell your story to the world about how wrong someone else is and you’re right. But in the end, you are serving the law of diminishing returns, because since you’re a human being as well, it isn’t going to take very long for someone to demonstrate you fouled up, too.

A most amazing example of nonsense dribble and drivel psycho-babble.

Along with the Bulverism fallacy.

And I responded to his "Review" that did not touch properly on any major points.
You do not actually practice what you preach. You do not deal with or touch properly on all the major problems with your human, inconsistent, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning and with your radical oneness view.

Does David Daniels deal properly with your seeming "radical oneness (Sabellianism)" view (see Barrett, Simply Trinity, p. 145)?

Matthew Barrett observed: "According to Sabellianism (also called modalistic monarchianism), God is not three persons but one person who merely changes into different forms" (Simply Trinity, p. 145). Describing this view, Matthew Barrett added: "The one God is not three distinct persons but transitions into three impersonal modes, as if we do not have a Trinity unless the one person of God engages with his creation in three different ways" (p. 146).

In his glossary at his entry Sabellianism, Matthew Barrett stated: "A heresy that denies there is more than one person in the Godhead. Persons are mere functions, as if what makes God Father, Son, and Spirit are the forms he takes when he creates or saves" (p. 324).

Matthew Barrett noted: "The immanent Trinity refers to who the triune God is in himself, apart from creation or the economy of salvation. The economic Trinity refers to how the triune God acts in relation to creation and in the economy of salvation" (p. 76).

Back