Did Jesus save His people from their sins?

I don't see it this way. The context of Romans 5 is Adams disobedience and Christs obedience. This leads into verse 10. Union, substitution and representation. How does this have to do with the resurrection? Paul had already discussed the reason for the resurrection in the end of Romans 4.
Well, if Christ be not raised; we're to be most Pitied...

It’s a false deal and false teaching . His death did not save anyone
Lev 17:11 ... 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement.’

His life , resurrection saves one from sin.
See above; also Heb 9:22; Heb 10:1-10.

His death only reconciled which means an exchange was made.
"Only reconciled?"

The Bible teaches this here in Roman’s. It’s faith alone that saves in Christ nothing else that is humanism and false teaching .

Romans 5:10
For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!
Ah yes, you're hyper-literal.

You did not answer any of my questions about the gospel . Is this how you respond to unbelievers and explain the gospel to them when they ask you ReverendRV?

Thank you for admitting something we already knew, that you are an unbeliever.

He is our High Priest who made Atonement with his Blood by sprikling it on the Mercy Seat in the Heavenly Holy of Hollies. This Atonement is Limited to the Confessed Sins of Believers/ Spiritual Israel/ the Unconditionally Elect...
I understand that, but what does confessed sins mean? I have not confessed all my sins because I cannot remember them all.

Also you've peaked my interest on the mercy seat being sprinkled with blood. Do you believe that God's people were sprinkled with blood as well?

Hebrews 9
19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

2 Chroincles 35
7 And Josiah gave to the people, of the flock, lambs and kids, all for the passover offerings, for all that were present, to the number of thirty thousand, and three thousand bullocks: these were of the king's substance.

11 And they killed the passover, and the priests sprinkled the blood from their hands, and the Levites flayed them.

12 And they removed the burnt offerings, that they might give according to the divisions of the families of the people, to offer unto the Lord, as it is written in the book of Moses. And so did they with the oxen.

13 And they roasted the passover with fire according to the ordinance: but the other holy offerings sod they in pots, and in caldrons, and in pans, and divided them speedily among all the people.

I understand that, but what does confessed sins mean? I have not confessed all my sins because I cannot remember them all.

Also you've peaked my interest on the mercy seat being sprinkled with blood. Do you believe that God's people were sprinkled with blood as well?

Hebrews 9
19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

2 Chroincles 35
7 And Josiah gave to the people, of the flock, lambs and kids, all for the passover offerings, for all that were present, to the number of thirty thousand, and three thousand bullocks: these were of the king's substance.

11 And they killed the passover, and the priests sprinkled the blood from their hands, and the Levites flayed them.

12 And they removed the burnt offerings, that they might give according to the divisions of the families of the people, to offer unto the Lord, as it is written in the book of Moses. And so did they with the oxen.

13 And they roasted the passover with fire according to the ordinance: but the other holy offerings sod they in pots, and in caldrons, and in pans, and divided them speedily among all the people.
I mean Confessed Sins as in Justification through Faith in Jesus Christ. I don't think we can know what all our Sins are, to Confess them All...

That's funny, I saw that same thing when I visited "Berea" recently.
Then as a lurker you read this from me Theophilus :)

And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.” John 6:35

Both “To Come” and “To Believe” are things we chose to do. We are not forced into to newness of life.

Jesus said, “I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world”. John 6:51

Same story... we are not forced to eat.

When we take Jesus Christ spiritually by believing in Him and make Him a part of us, Jesus satisfies our hunger and gives us eternal life.

Jesus was speaking of His making atonement by His death and giving life to those who personally appropriate Him (John 6:63). Faith in Christ’s death brings eternal life.

This is the conclusion to Jesus’ exposition and exhortation, based on the manna incident from Exodus 16:4 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a day’s portion every day.

God's part was He provided the manna. Their part was they had to go out and gather it. God and man must both do something before a man can be saved. Calvinism denies the necessity of human action by twisting the Scriptures. No one, including God, can turn from sin for us, we must do it. No one can trust Christ "in our place," we must personally, knowingly, and willingly trust Him in order to be saved.

This is also a two way street in that rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is not a passive "non-action," but a deliberate volitional choice. It is deliberately choosing to say "no" to Christ and "yes" to self and sin.

No one is "neutral" in respect to God and His authority. Unbelief is just as much a deliberate act of mind, heart, and will as is faith. This is what Jesus meant in John 5:40 when He said, "You will (you are deliberately making a choice) not to come to me." Yes, unbelief is an act of the will. In fact unbelief is active faith, but unfortunately it is faith in our self.

Back