Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Believers who are born AGAIN through a spiritual regeneration were NOT conceived by The Holy Spirit; ONLY Jesus was.
lol, come on,, you are complete denial of the verse/Gods Word.. Maybe you god can not do anything of himself but the God I love and worship does all that He likes and He has saved all who believe in and confess verbally, His Only begotten Son!

Every person who learns from the Word of God, knows that Jesus HAS a God.

John 20:17 Jesus said (...) go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’

Being already in heaven, he said to John in a vision:

Rev. 3:12 “‘The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

The millions of people who believe otherwise have been deceived. They do not know Jesus or his Father. Because of their lousy attitude towards biblical truth and against the good intentions of those who are sent to help them, they will never be able to know them.

If Jesus HAS a God, he can not be the God of gods, so it is not Jesus who true Christians should recognize as their God.

Jesus said to Jehovah:

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

Trinitarians go against Jesus, to replace him with a fake one of human invention.

I fail to see how this disproves Jesus' Deity.
Well on that issue, I agree with you... Matthew 1, from verse 18 Matt:

18 Here is how the birth of Yeshua the Messiah took place. When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh.

19 Her husband-to-be, Yosef, was a man who did what was right; so he made plans to break the engagement quietly, rather than put her to public shame.

20 But while he was thinking about this, an angel of ADONAI appeared to him in a dream and said, "Yosef, son of David, do not be afraid to take Miryam home with you as your wife; for what has been conceived in her is from the Ruach HaKodesh.

21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means `ADONAI saves,'] because he will save his people from their sins."

22 All this happened in order to fulfill what ADONAI had said through the prophet,

23 "The virgin will conceive and bear a son, and they will call him `Immanu El."a (The name means, "God is with us.")

Believers who are born AGAIN through a spiritual regeneration were NOT conceived by The Holy Spirit; ONLY Jesus was.
Jesus is the firstborn from the dead... men are appointed to die... God cannot die...you lose again...
Colossians 1:18
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

If Jesus HAS a God, he can not be the God of gods, so it is not Jesus who true Christians should recognize as their God.

Jesus said to Jehovah:

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

Trinitarians go against Jesus, to replace him with a fake one of human invention.
lol, don't you get it yet ? Adam ( a man, flesh and blood man ) sinned and all of mankind are paying the price, of eternal separation from the Holiness of God.. This means that a flesh and blood man must die in our place as the sacrifice of sin. The OT is full of this example the sacrificial lamb, the pure lamb without spot or blemish etc; etc; ? Yeshua is the Lamb of God, the innocent man killed to pay for all of mankind..
Don't you know that even God has follow His own rules and laws to the letter.

Jesus is the firstborn from the dead... men are appointed to die... God cannot die...you lose again...
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
You are right, I think, God can not die, how ever He sent His only BEGOTTEN son to die because no human being was pure enough to be the Sacrifice of atonement.. God has explained to us. " From the beginning I knew the end, etc; ".. Gods plan to save mankind, well any and all who believe that is, has been put into action..
lol, don't you get it yet ? Adam ( a man, flesh and blood man ) sinned and all of mankind are paying the price, of eternal separation from the Holiness of God.. This means that a flesh and blood man must die in our place as the sacrifice of sin. The OT is full of this example the sacrificial lamb, the pure lamb without spot or blemish etc; etc; ? Yeshua is the Lamb of God, the innocent man killed to pay for all of mankind..
Don't you know that even God has follow His own rules and laws to the letter.

As I have already said so many times: GOD is not a race, it is not a family name, it is not a nature or an essence or a substance, it is not a corporation with several members ... GOD is a single person, it is the person in the highest position in the entire Universe, and has a personal name: Jehovah.

Stop thinking like mystical Gnostics, or like Greek philosophers, and start thinking like true Christians. Don't pretend to know God when you don't even realize that God has a unique identity.

Your response is irrelevant to the fact ONLY Jesus was conceived by The Holy Spirit.
Jesus is The Head of the Church and PREEMINENT in ALL things???
Wow! He must be God.

As I have already said so many times: GOD is not a race, it is not a family name, it is not a nature or an essence or a substance, it is not a corporation with several members ... GOD is a single person, it is the person in the highest position in the entire Universe, and has a personal name: Jehovah.

Stop thinking like mystical Gnostics, or like Greek philosophers, and start thinking like true Christians. Don't pretend to know God when you don't even realize that God has a unique identity.
A single BEING.

Once again, "only begotten" means that Jesus was the only son of God who was procreated from the womb as such, for although Adam was also called the Son of God in Luke's Gospel and so are all who believe in God through Jesus, Jesus was the only one coming without sin and literally through procreation.

It also means he is unique in this way and also in that all other human sons will only be human sons of God through him as the firstborn among them, for it is through him that they are born again to become sons.

What does any of that have to do with what you are doing with Luke 9:26 and John 17:3 in your adding your own carnal thinking unto them like you are doing????????
The Son of God was NEVER "procreated" in anyone's womb. He is begotten of The Father

"Wow, he must be God" because he has so many things that he has received?
Can one who receives things from another be equal to the One who gives him those things?
Wow, what level of mental confusion !!!!

You are right, I think, God can not die,
It doesn't matter what you think. God is immortal and invisible
1 Timothy 1:17
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
how ever He sent His only BEGOTTEN son to die because no human being was pure enough to be the Sacrifice of atonement..
Jesus was a human that is why he could die...
God has explained to us. " From the beginning I knew the end, etc; ".. Gods plan to save mankind, well any and all who believe that is, has been put into action..
Nothing there shows Jesus teaching he is God.

"Wow, he must be God" because he has so many things that he has received?
Can one who receives things from another be equal to the One who gives him those things?
Wow, what level of mental confusion !!!!
God ALONE is the Head of The Church He founded and preeminent in ALL things.

This is what the JEWS said about Yeshua the Messiah..They the Priests etc; hated Him already sooooooooo, how else would they ( his haters ) accusative things about Him ? At first He was sent only to the Jews, the lost sheep of the House of Israel to save them. But they hated Him, well the so called Priests did.. and the Priests got as many as they could, of the Jews, to hate Him as well..
And The Jews were correct. He WAS.

Back