Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

breaking news there is only ONE "GOD" who is one person, whom is LORD of the OT, who is our fathers, and that's Jersus.... still smiling.... :D even with a GRIN.

now, ...... care to take the Ananias test? ...... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG, 1`01G
You are funny... You are saying that Jesus is God, Ananias does not say Jesus is God...14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
That just one is Jesus. Therefore God told Ananias that Saul would see and hear the just on (Jesus)

Jesus Christ is the brother of Christians ONLY, NOT all men.
If God is His Father, He must be God.
Yes He is brother to the children of Abraham (known to be the true Christians) as Yeshua Messiah came as The Passover Lamb, The Atonement (sanctification) and The Kinsman Redeemer of Israelites His brethren - Heb 2:11-16.

It's important that scriptures witness to our hearts that we are descendants of Abraham as He was promised to be the father of many nations in which blessing of salvation. There is no other plan of salvation.

He is not God by the virtue of being begotten of The Father but rather He is God not apart from The Father.

Heb 3:6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

He came as a Son over His own (God's) house. It's His House as God but came as a Son.

Christendom is full of false doctrines and hundreds of denominations. We have to come out of falsehood and receive God's salvation plan as first preached to Abraham.

Gal 3:8 The Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the non-Jews by faith, preached the Good News beforehand to Abraham, saying, “Through you all the nations will be blessed.” NHEB-ME.

8 And the Scripture, having foreseen that Elohim would declare right the nations by belief, announced the Good News to Aḇraham beforehand, saying, “All the nations shall be blessed in you,”

The non-Jews/nations are dispersed Israelites among heathen nations world over.

Most people in Christendom don't understand that historical Israel was divided into two houses out of which only Judah/Jews remained. The rest of the 19 tribes were dispersed and lost for whom Christ came to look out for His lost sheep.

Heb 8:8-12 teaches that these two houses are united again under the new Covenant through Messiah. There is no other salvation plan in scriptures. Replacement theology that The Church replaced Israel is a false doctrine of damnation.

Nobody can believe in a true Jewish Messiah except as promised to Abraham and His seed

what's the Names of your three separate and distinct persons?.....
and if you say the names of those three titles is Jesus then your three persons cannot be separate and distinct.
and if it's only one name, then it's one person, and not three persons.

Matthew 28:19 " Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

Acts 2:38 " Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Acts 8:12 " But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women."

did the apostle Peter and Philip get it wrong? NO, JESUS is the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. ONE PERSON, three titles.... reproved ... thrice..... :eek: YIKES!

I thought the Jews was Ignorant, and slow of leraning, well the gentiles also I see.

PICJAG, 101G
NO names of The Three distinct Persons, ONLY the NAME.
Acts 2:38. 8:12 refer to Jesus Christ ONLY, NOT to The Father or Holy Spirit.
Jesus is the name of ONE Person, NOT Three.
Matthew 28:19 says NAME, NOT titles.
YIKES indeed.

You are funny... You are saying that Jesus is God, Ananias does not say Jesus is God...14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
That just one is Jesus. Therefore God told Ananias that Saul would see and hear the just on (Jesus)
Paul was directly chosen by Jesus Christ Himself.

Where does the scripture say Jesus is the brother of Christians? Jesus is the brother of those who obeys God according to faith but he is also the brother of all men according to the flesh.

Then you are saying he is his own father.
Jesus is The brother of believers ONLY.
Jesus is God The Son.

Therefore he is not god. God does not have a human mother

Christ the man IS the son of God... Even here your argument does not say he is God.

This still implies that God has a mother.

Your disrespect to the scripture is the same as an unbeliever

One must do that to relate to you face to face.

How does that make any sense? That is not a quote from the scripture, it is just your made-up nonsense.

If they did it would be like swallowing garbage. Why would anyone want to do that?
Did NOT say God has a mother. Strawman.
Christ The Man is a man. Christ The Son of God is God.
Of God and Man The Son. The Son of David, The Son of God. And Scripture says that.

So much explanation without a single word responding to what I said. I am talking about the titles of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and you are telling stories. How about this:

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you... But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. John 14:16-17, 26
I wonder why Jesus is using personal pronouns to distinguish between these three? It couldn't be because they are distinct persons?
you said, "I am talking about the titles of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit". are they not titles?, so what to talk about?.

Jesus clearly used these titles to differentiate between three using personal pronouns while you pretend they are interchangeable for the same person.

so, who really sent the comforter? according to you, with the scripture above, the "Father" right... now this, John 15:26 " But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:" so it is the Lord Jesus who is sending the comforter. do you know what this means? Jesus is the Father, who is the comforter.

Nope. Saying they are same person isn't the only way to make sense of two verses. Here is a solution: Jesus sent the Spirit by praying to the Father. Here is another, both the Father and the Son sent the Spirit. Either way, I'm dealing faithfully with the text while not ignoring the very wording of both passages that recognize a personal distinction between the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. On the other hand, your solution to these verses directly deny what is being said in these verse via personal pronouns.

so can the Lord Jesus lie? no, of course not. so he and the Father is the same ONE.
Oh my this is too easy not to comprehend

You claim I'm saying Jesus is lying while refusing to consider other ways of making sense of these two verses? On the other hand, you are clearly calling Jesus a liar by rejecting his uses of personal pronouns.

DoctrinesofGraceBapt said:
You do realize you are just reading your theology into this passage as opposed to proving Jesus is the Father? 2 Corinthians 6:16-18 is a chain of quotations from the OT related to YHWH's relationship to the people of Israel. The text doesn't specify which person is talking.
so we can take this as yoiu don't know who the "Lord" is. thought so.

Really? Or, we can take from this that you would rather play cheap rhetorical games than make meaningful comments. You said previously suggested "Why not us examine the scriptures and lets set us establish doctrine according to the scriptures, via the guidance of the Holy Spirit and see what we come up with by question and answers among ourselves and see if we agree with our respected beliefs." Why don't you stick with this as opposed to playing such games?

BTW, I'm still waiting on your answer: You say the Spirit was equally shared. To this I ask, equally shared by who? Equal implies at least two people. So, who are the two who equally shared this Spirit prior to the incarnation? Remember, Jesus
"thought it not robbery to be equal with God" BEFORE "taking on the form of a servant".

God Bless

Referring to the commandments. You can't be the life when you die yourself.
No! Referring to Himself because that is EXACTLY what He POINT BLANK said because He is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! All things were made/created through/by Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 because He is God just like the Father & Holy Spirit are! Case Closed!

Rotfl...

And Adonijah means My Master is YH. So David's son Adonijah was divine? Rotfl ...

Jesus was never called any of these names. The son was born then, https://biblehub.com/hebrew/yullad_3205.htm.
No, just Jesus was because He " Was God " the Word in John 1:1 and God the Father calls Him " O God "in Heb.1:8 just after all the angels that were made/created through/by Him ( Jesus as the Word ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! So Rotfl yourself again! Case closed!

Another case closer? Or the same with another nick?

Is. 9:6 DOES NOT say that Jesus "is called Mighty God". It says he "will be called Mighty God". Do you see the diference? Probably not ... you are too busy closing cases to discern the truth in what the Bible says.
Yes He will be called " Mighty God " because He " was God " the WORD in John 1:1 and God the Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8, just after He was WORSHIPED by all the angels He created as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Case closed!

Therefore he is not god. God does not have a human mother

Christ the man IS the son of God... Even here your argument does not say he is God.

This still implies that God has a mother.

Your disrespect to the scripture is the same as an unbeliever

One must do that to relate to you face to face.

How does that make any sense? That is not a quote from the scripture, it is just your made-up nonsense.

If they did it would be like swallowing garbage. Why would anyone want to do that?
When you make too much sense, you get attacked personally. Keep walking newbie, don't mind them.

Yes He will be called " Mighty God " because He " was God " the WORD in John 1:1 and God the Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8, just after He was WORSHIPED by all the angels He created as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Case closed!
Then you have two Gods rod.ney. One of those Gods said you shall have no other Gods but him.

Did NOT say God has a mother. Strawman.
Of course, you did .... Is Jesus not your God? Jesus has a mother doesn't he?
Christ The Man is a man. Christ The Son of God is God.
Where does the scripture say that The son of God is God? You are saying that God is his own son.
Of God and Man The Son. The Son of David, The Son of God. And Scripture says that.
It does not say the son is God. Is not God the father of the son? If the son is God then God is the son.

Hi Newbirth, lets see just what the bible say about all of this ... ok... by the bible

scripture, Acts 22:12 "And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there," Acts 22:13 "Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him." Acts 22:14 "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth."

now follow me ok, that term "chosen" in the Greek is
G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (pro-chei-riy'-zo-mai) v.
1. to handle for oneself in advance.
2. (figuratively) to purpose.
[middle voice from G4253 and a derivative of G5495]
KJV: choose, make

ok, remember that definition, because there is a third account of this same EVENT, given by the apostle Pau befor king Agrippa found in Acts 26:12 "Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests," Acts 26:13 "At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me." Acts 26:14 "And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Acts 26:15 "And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest." Acts 26:16 "But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;"

Newbirth, see that word, "to make?", ..... it is the exact same word use in Acts 22 by the disciple Ananias, ... "chosen " listen to the definition,
G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (pro-chei-riy'-zo-mai) v.
1. to handle for oneself in advance.
2. (figuratively) to purpose.
[middle voice from G4253 and a derivative of G5495]
KJV: choose, make

yes, it was the Lord Jesus who made/chose Paul then Saul his minister, meaning that the Lord Jesus is the God of our Fathers.......... :cool:

see how the TEACHER, the Holy Ghost will guide us in ALL TRUTH? that's why he, is given to bring out things like this.

if need be, re-read this post for clarity and edificatation.

be blessed. and may he open your eyes.

PICJAG, 101G.

Back