Dueteronomy 30:6

Can you deal with verse 6 or not? Why do you people run off somewhere else instead of addressing verse 6 first? As if verse 10 refutes what is plainly taught in verse 6.
You are running from the text

Deuteronomy 30:1-6 (ESV)
1 “And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,
2 and return to the LORD your God, you and your children, and obey his voice in all that I command you today, with all your heart and with all your soul,
3 then the LORD your God
will restore your fortunes and have mercy on you, and he will gather you again from all the peoples where the LORD your God has scattered you.
4 If your outcasts are in the uttermost parts of heaven, from there the LORD your God will gather you, and from there he will take you.
5 And the LORD your God will bring you into the land that your fathers possessed, that you may possess it. And he will make you more prosperous and numerous than your fathers.
6 And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.

You are running from the text

1 “And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,
2 and return to the LORD your God, you and your children, and obey his voice in all that I command you today, with all your heart and with all your soul,
3 then the LORD your God
will restore your fortunes and have mercy on you, and he will gather you again from all the peoples where the LORD your God has scattered you.
4 If your outcasts are in the uttermost parts of heaven, from there the LORD your God will gather you, and from there he will take you.
5 And the LORD your God will bring you into the land that your fathers possessed, that you may possess it. And he will make you more prosperous and numerous than your fathers.
6 And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.
Again, do the unrepentant love God?

So the unrepentant love God? Think before you post. Try something different
Read the text not your theology

Deuteronomy 30:1-3 (ESV)
3 then the LORD your God will restore your fortunes and have mercy on you, and he will gather you again from all the peoples where the LORD your God has scattered you.

repentance -returning to the lord comes first

Again, do the unrepentant love God?
Wake up

they repent first and return to the Lord

3 then the LORD your God will restore your fortunes and have mercy on you, and he will gather you again from all the peoples where the LORD your God has scattered you.

Wake up

Do the unrepentant love God?

Wake up

So the unrepentant love God? Think before you post. Try something different
read before you post

Its the repentant not the unrepentant are given the promise

Hello

that is the repentant

after they return to the Lord

The context doesn't undo the glorious truth in the text, nor does a cursory drive-by comment. :)
Actually the context does undo your false claim

repentance - return to the lord comes first

the rest comes after

read before you post

Its the repentant not the unrepentant are given the promise

Hello

that is the repentant

after they return to the Lord

quite ignoring the text they repent first

Hello that is repentance and returning to the lord

As usual you ignore context to promote your false theology

it comes before the rest

quite ignoring the text they repent first

Hello that is repentance and returning to the lord

As usual you ignore context to promote your false theology

it comes before the rest

The repentant do

read the text and stop ignoring what it shows

In their Self-righteousness, yes...

Or so they think...
Try reading the text before you post

the text is addressing the repentant

who return to the LORD

The repentant do

read the text and stop ignoring what it shows

I did not say the repentant. Notice the bait and switch lurkers

I did not say the repentant. Notice the bait and switch lurkers
Wake up the passage is not dealing with the unrepentant but the repentant

stop twisting the text

hello that shows repentance

stop diverting and ignoring text

No but the repentant do

and you are ignoring the text showing repentance

hello that is repentance

deal with it instead of just ignoring it as is your wont with scripture

No but the repentant do

and you are ignoring the text showing repentance

hello that is repentance

deal with it instead of just ignoring it as is your wont with scripture
So according to verse 6 how does one come to love God and repent?

So according to verse 6 how does one come to love God and repent?
repentance came before verse 6

stop ignoring text for your theology

repentance came before verse 6

stop ignoring text for your theology
According to verse 6 how does one come to love God?

Back