EVOLUTION IS FALSIFIED!!!

Yet you can't present a single shred - you would think an honest person would present some, but....................................
That is simply not true, and to be frank your accusation of dishonesty here looks more than a little like projection on your part, ferengi.

I routinely bring up genetics, for example the fact that chimp DNA is closer to human DNA than it is to gorilla DNA, or the the fact dolphin DNA is closer to human DNA than it is to fish DNA.

Other genetic evidence is the presence and distribution of transposons, as discussed previously.

The distribution of pseudogenes is another example from genetics; we discussed that before too.

Biodistribution, for example the distribution of marsupials.

Morphology, as originally established by Linnaeus, fits the pattern predicted by evolution, a nested hierarchy.

Common structures in organisms, and more specifically their distribution. The classic example is the various eyes; the vertebrate eye is restricted to vertebrates, the cephalopod eye to cephalopods, etc. Again, this is the nested hierarchy that evolution predicts.

The fossil record; it is incomplete, but every fossil we have fits evolution. There are none that break the nested hierarchy, such as a mermaid.

The pattern of variation in amino acid sequences for a specific protein again fits the pattern. The sequence is closer for organisms that are more closely related.

Note that all this is evidence for evolution. I am not saying ID is wrong, therefore evolution wins by default. Evolution stands on it own, and it wins because it explains and indeed predicts so much of what we see.

That is simply not true,
Your evidence is?
and to be frank your accusation of dishonesty here looks more than a little like projection on your part, ferengi.
More projection.
I routinely bring up genetics, for example the fact that chimp DNA is closer to human DNA than it is to gorilla DNA, or the the fact dolphin DNA is closer to human DNA than it is to fish DNA.
So what? You STILL cannot present a single scientific shred of evidence evo ever created the information stored in those genes.
The fossil record; it is incomplete, but every fossil we have fits evolution. There are none that break the nested hierarchy, such as a mermaid.
Unsupported.
The pattern of variation in amino acid sequences for a specific protein again fits the pattern.
How did that protein form without having the instructions/information in DNA? Where did the information come from? How did evo create information?

I read the entire document before joining. It does not contain falsification of the theory of evolution. Sorry.

Falsification of such a well-supported scientific theory would involve:
  • Producing a testable prediction of the theory
  • Information about the procedure used to test the prediction
  • Publicly-accessible data about the actual results of the test, showing where the prediction failed
Ignoring the fact that you tried to redefine what scientific falsification is, your paper contains none of the above. For this and many reasons (most of which have already been explained to you here), you will not be able to find a reputable scientific journal willing to publish your paper.
First, do you know what I am falsifying?
2. Do you really know Evolution, as seen in reality? Do you know the real reality in biological world?
3. What "a testable prediction of the theory" are you talking about? Please, be specific.

I am not redefining falsification. I am just comparing Evolution to Reality. Probably, mine is better since I always relied on reality, thus, I have the correct scientific falsification method/process..

My article contained them all. You had just simply generally denied them. So, in fairness, I had three questions to you above. Answer them and I will reply to you too.

I know you want to think you've falsified the theory of evolution, but you're wrong.

Falsification of an established scientific hypothesis/theory starts with a prediction of the theory you're trying to falsify. In this case, that theory is Evolution.

You need to start your falsification of the theory of evolution by targeting a prediction of the ToE.

You did not.

Yeah, you did. Everyone in this thread who's tried to engage you on the subject knows it, too.

Please cite the page number on which you identify a prediction of the ToE. Until you do that (and you cannot), your article doesn't stand a chance of being recognized as a falsification of anything.
Oh my...you really do not know what you are talking about!!!

1. If you want to replace a wrong tree, planted in a wrong place, you need to uproot that tree (Evolution)

2. Evolution talks about change that will lead to frequency alleles... if there is no change, there is no allele (a prediction). I falsified that. That is the root of the tree, that is the falsified prediction, uprooted. And the rest follows... you see that I am correct, fair and scientific...

Thus, I REALLY FALSIFIED EVOLUTION!!!

What I wrote was very clear. The sentence "If you want to replace a wrong tree, planted in a wrong place, you need to uproot that tree (Evolution)" is wrong. It has nothing to do with the theory of evolution.

If all you've got in response to this is incredulity and a handful of punctuation marks, you aren't ready for internet discussion - let alone being a scientist.
You did not even get it. If you want to falsify Evolution, find and locate its root and uproot it... Every explanation has a root explanation, even GRAVITY. Thus, it is so easy to falsify or confirm... oh my...

I am talking about falsification.
Then learn something about it. Several posters have given a clear steer to you on how any scientific theory, including evolution, can be falsified. Instead of brushing them of off, have the humility to read what is said and try to apply it. Only the very, very ignorant think there is nothing to learn.

Then learn something about it. Several posters have given a clear steer to you on how any scientific theory, including evolution, can be falsified. Instead of brushing them of off, have the humility to read what is said and try to apply it. Only the very, very ignorant think there is nothing to learn.
Falsification is when you show that the other erroneous theory or explanation is wrong. Beyond that is your fantasy.

Falsification is when you show that the other erroneous theory or explanation is wrong. Beyond that is your fantasy.
This is great! It shows you are learning, and willing to change your ideas when others show you are wrong.

Do please now go on to learn what the theory of evolution really is. It will take longer, as it is rather more context, but is vital if you want to talk meaningfully about it.

Back