God Ordains all that comes to pass ...

You still have not dealt with this

Sorry you failed to deal with the fact the verses does not state God determines all things

Eph 1:11 does not say God determinately causes all things

His will may be to permit or restrain.

And it states he works out not causes.
I deal with what it actually says. He works out ALL THINGS according to the council of His will. Nothing about your choices being considered.

I deal with what it actually says. He works out ALL THINGS according to the council of His will. Nothing about your choices being considered.
Sorry you do not know what his will is

Sorry you failed to deal with the fact the verses does not state God determines all things

You just assume determination of all things

It also says it's all worked out, ALL THINGS, by the council of His will. No mention of Tom and his choices

It also says it's all worked out, ALL THINGS, by the council of His will. No mention of Tom and his choices

I don't deal with what "may be".

And it's good you abandoned the He works around our choices.

And you presume only somethings are determined. Which is stupid

Silly Calvinist imagines they can refute scripture

Um, no.
We have no need of "refuting" Scripture.
WE EMBRACE Scripture.

by not addressing it and just citing their theology

As everyone reading these threads knows, I have address your proof-texts MANY times. All you do is go, "nuh-HUH', insult me, and then repeat the same old list of "proof-texts" over and over again. So resopnding to your nonsense is a waste of everyone's time.

All anyone has to do is consult any of a LONG list of Biblical commentaries by Reformed Christians, to show that EVERY SINGLE BIble verse has been addressed. But you refuse to do that, because it doesn't suit your purpose here. You simply want to argue and insult.

Ahhh...there ya go folks. God must use what happens in a way that fits in with His plans. Man determines God's plans.

FOREKNOWLEDGE IS DETERMINATIVE IN PROVISIONISM

Yes they reverse the logical layer order of God's Omniscience placing the third layer as the first layer...

Um, no.
We have no need of "refuting" Scripture.
WE EMBRACE Scripture.

As everyone reading these threads knows, I have address your proof-texts MANY times. All you do is go, "nuh-HUH', insult me, and then repeat the same old list of "proof-texts" over and over again. So resopnding to your nonsense is a waste of everyone's time.

All anyone has to do is consult any of a LONG list of Biblical commentaries by Reformed Christians, to show that EVERY SINGLE BIble verse has been addressed. But you refuse to do that, because it doesn't suit your purpose here. You simply want to argue and insult.
Everyone reading these threads know you often fail to address rebuttal offering some excuse or another

And I never just say nuh Huh I give reasons your view is to be rejected and always have the last word

Appeal to commentaries which you do not even quote is not rebuttal

They are not subject to counter responses which show their defect.

If answers exist why can’t you post and defend them?

This is strictly a copout on your part as you have failed to rebut many arguments.

Quiting the field while making lame excuses and false claims

Everyone reading these threads know you often fail to address rebuttal offering some excuse or another

And I never just say nuh Huh I give reasons your view is to be rejected and always have the last word

Appeal to commentaries which you do not even quote is not rebuttal

They are not subject to counter responses which show their defect.

If answers exist why can’t you post and defend them?

This is strictly a copout on your part as you have failed to rebut many arguments.

Quiting the field while making lame excuses and false claims

Please stop harassing me and stop beaering false witness against me.

Back