He has perfected forever.....

If you need another other than God Himself to show you their ways then I do understand, but it isn't we who are of Christ who turns Pauls teachings upside down, it is the Spirit go God in me who turned Pauls teachings upside down.

Peter was absolutely correct about your kind.

2 Peter 3:14-16​
So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction."

Sad to say.. You are an example of bad history repeating itself.

According to Peter, you are a sinner of the worst kind. For you are capable of not being ignorant, but rather, have chosen to be.

It appears you have been chosen and raised up by 'counterfeit spirits' to lead those ignorant and unstable people Peter spoke of into feelings of justification.

In Christ Jesus .........

Last edited:
I could die because of the sins of this world just as Jesus died because of the sins of this world.

Jesus did not die because of the sins of the world.
But, in a sense he was put to death because of those who are sinners who committed the sin of murdering him.
But, while that was going on? He died FOR the sins of the world.

He did not die because of the sins of the world.
He died for the sins of the world!

As the Law states: Only a spotless lamb could qualify.
You are far from being spotless in your experience.

Those who are saved by the blood of Jesus? They are declared to be spotless by God. That is called positional truth.

As for experiential truth? What we actually experience while yet here on earth? Since we are not yet free from our bodies of sin?
God saw fit to give the sane believers 1 John 1:9 to deal with the times when we find ourselves sinning.

If we acknowledge our sins, then, since he is trustworthy and just,
he will forgive them and purify us from all wrongdoing."

You seek and enjoy the attention you receive from concerned Christians in a manner which is SIN!
And, lying against God's Word is not just sin. Its EVIL.

Jesus died for sin. He did not die for evil. If He died for evil, Satan could be saved.

Have a nice day .. "attention seeker."

In Christ.

When I read what Jesus says that I should be in the Father, and would be in the Father and like my Father if God Himself becomes my mind just as He became Jesus mind in Matt 3:16 -- in comparison to what Paul said of himself in his struggles with sin, I have to lean toward the ways of Jesus and without sin.

If you need another other than God Himself to show you their ways then I do understand, but it isn't we who are of Christ who turns Pauls teachings upside down, it is the Spirit go God in me who turned Pauls teachings upside down.

Spiritual understanding doesnt come from Paul it doesnt come from Jesus it doesnt come from any man. Red how God opens up who He is in Adam, Gen 3:22, read how He opens up in Abraham who He is, read how He opens up in Moses who He is, read how He opens up in Jesus and all of His heaven in the man in Matt 3:16, read how He opens up who He is ion 120 in an upper room.

Adam cant give you that, Abraham cant give you that, Moses cant give you that, Jesus cant give you that, 120 cant give you that, no man can give you that understanding, only God Himself come to you just as He did in all of these and open up who He really is and all of His heaven where noting is hidden that was hidden, He opens up all of those little books. That is what the Bible means, little books and until one eat them, get them inside you then all they are is a good read to hang religious laws on for triumph and tragedy.

What do you think it is to be born again anyway, is it not a renewing of the mind just as all of these were renewed by? Not even Jesus could escape so great a salvation in Matt 3:16.

Those who are not spiritual minded as God is Spirit, only see a man as a god to come and save them and these has been waiting for 6000 years for God to send someone to save them. And that never will happen for God Himself does the saving. His salvation is in 1 John 3, He takes away the sins of this world -- HOW? When you see Him as He is as all of these did, ye shall be like Him. That is His salvation, you become that person who is anointed of God, Christ in you. Christ = Gods anointing in you, His deity at work in your own life.

But you are correct in that most has never heard the gospel of Christ as Jesus taught it, what they hear is from another such as Paul or Peter, or James, or John, or any other preacher today who add in their own ideas and beliefs.

Who has it right?
Catholics?
Mormons?
Assemblies of God?
Baptists?
Church of Christ? these guys dont believe anything of the ways of Christ. I once was a member of all of these, my daughter went to catholic schools, I was deacon and elder in some of these, but upon a day just as with Jesus in Matt 3:16, and these others God Himself came and , opened up who He is and all of His heaven in me no different from the same in all of these who became like Him to know this difference from perfections of God and belief systems who make up their own laws to govern their beliefs for a god.

Many here see that as boasting, heady, not of God LOL. And I do understand why, Jesus had the very same problem with the same, they never heard his gospel either. All they heard of was the ways of another and made creed to them instead.
What described in Matth 3:16 was real only for people like Jesus, He was purified by many previous incarnations, there were a few, really a few others who had similar spiritual experience during John's baptism, say, .1% of all who came, it means 99.9% had just a mikvah. If this was happenning today it would be .0000001%. This is the reason Paul is here - he explains things to the rest 99.99......% I would not be arguing about that.
It is easier to deal just with Gospels, Paul is hard to sort out and religious manipulators were twisting his message for almost 2000 years.

Last edited:
It is Gnosticism (including Christian G.). Soul rehabilitation, not punishment, is God's goal.
If you preach hell you do not need reincarnation.

So that means you believe that Jesus had many incarnations?

If you do? What sect do you follow?

And, how does one get that from Matthew 3:16?

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven
was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

Please make sense of this? :coffee:

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven
was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

It was common notion. Many believed so before church released edicts against it.
"27And Jesus went on with his disciples to the villages of Caesarea Philippi. And on the way he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that I am?” 28And they told him, “John the Baptist; and others say, Elijah; and others, one of the prophets.” Do i need to question what Jesus meant here? Once you terrorize people with " hell forever" you can not believe that God interested in soul rehabilitation. Nothing new under the sun. I am a Gnostic type and I see Jesus did not say anything against rebirth but confirmed rebirth, prove me wrong. How anyone reading NT can deny words of Lord?

Last edited:

Matth 3:16 tels us that Jesus was naturally spiritual man and was able at will step into spiritual realm. Ultimate "spirit and truth" demonstration.

So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction."

According to Peter, you are a sinner of the worst kind.
According to all of you who do not have from God that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 I am a sinner only because I have from GHod that what Jesus receieved from Him and you guys cant relate to having Gods mind yourselves.
For you are capable of not being ignorant, but rather, have chosen to be.
I see, so the ways of God in Christ is ignorance for you,
to receieve from God His same Spirit, mind, as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 is ignorance for you.
To be ye therefore perfect even as tour father in haven is perfect is ignorance for you,
to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following is ignorance for you?

Thanks be to my God and Jesus God that I am ignorant for I am all of these things God commands of you as well. Ignorance? Thats a matter of perspective, knowledge isn't it? And ignorance is matter of choice isn't it?
It appears you have been chosen and raised up by 'counterfeit spirits' to lead those ignorant and unstable people Peter spoke of into feelings of justification.
Yes just as Jesus wasn't accused of after he to received from Goid His same mind. Matt 3:16, it happens in us all who will obey and repent from your own ways and pick up His ways and walk as He walks in it.

Most of you here do not believe that God sent Jesus to show you His ways to be like Him.
Dont you mean in Peter and Paul instead?

What described in Matth 3:16 was real only for people like Jesus, He was purified by many previous incarnations, there were a few, really a few others who had similar spiritual experience during John's baptism, say, .1% of all who came, it means 99.9% had just a mikvah. If this was happenning today it would be .0000001%. This is the reason Paul is here - he explains things to the rest 99.99......% I would not be arguing about that.
It is easier to deal just with Gospels, Paul is hard to sort out and religious manipulators were twisting his message for almost 2000 years.
Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120, and all today who has received from God that what all of these did are no different from any of these in the Father at all. If it was to happen in you then you would be like them as well. The truth is in 1 John 3 that when you see Him as He is, if you ever do, ye shall be like Him as well.

The reason Paul was here is to turn people from Christ to be the sinner he preached that you are instead of the saint that Jesus leads people to Gods perfection as in be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, but because most of you here are Pauline and not Christian then Christ perfections suffers because you refuse to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect and follow the ways of a sinner instead. Paul was very clever ion his trickery he said he used to get you to follow him instead of Jesus in his ways for perfection.

And Paul is not hard to sort out at all if you have the mind of Christ instead of the mind of Paul. God opens up everything by His Spirit, who He is and all of His heaven that resides with us, for Jesus was spot on in Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you. Most of you deny Jesus in that statement and flat out do not believe him, you believe another such as Paul instead.

I always like to ask people as yourself -- what if God really did send Jesus to show you His ways to be like Him as Jesus was like Him? I rarely get a reply on that one. For most of you fall back on the ways of Paul as a sinner instead. Paul is your god, the one that clearly you follow and adhere to the doctrine he formed to justify his sin.

Matth 3:16 tels us that Jesus was naturally spiritual man and was able at will step into spiritual realm. Ultimate "spirit and truth" demonstration.
Actually Jesus didnt know Gods Spirit nor His heaven until God came to him and opened up who He is by His Spirit and all of His heaven by His Spirit, or mind Spirit is referred to. Only then did Jesus go about doing the things of Gods Spirit and up until that moment in time Jesus was of the laws of the temple that he once taught in even at a young age and didnt have a clue what it was to have the mind of God until God gave him His mind just as He does in us all is born of God.

1 John 3, and when you see Him as He really is as Jesus did in Matt 3:16,. ye shall be like Him as well.

Ironic is the very ones who once reverend him as a great teacher of the Jewish laws in the temple are the very pones who had him crucified for blaspheme for receiving from God His knowledge didnt they?

Jesus couldn't go in and out go Gods spiritual realm LOL, either you are of God and have His same mind or you dont and without that same knowledge that Jesus received in Matt 3:`16. Jesus referred to this new knowledge, new mind, new understanding from God Himself as born again. No one escapes this if they are to be of God and His heaven. Not even Jesu could escape that fact so obvious in Matt 3:16.

According to all of you who do not have from God that what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 I am a sinner only because I have from GHod that what Jesus receieved from Him and you guys cant relate to having Gods mind yourselves.

I see, so the ways of God in Christ is ignorance for you,
to receieve from God His same Spirit, mind, as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 is ignorance for you.
To be ye therefore perfect even as tour father in haven is perfect is ignorance for you,
to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following is ignorance for you?

Thanks be to my God and Jesus God that I am ignorant for I am all of these things God commands of you as well. Ignorance? Thats a matter of perspective, knowledge isn't it? And ignorance is matter of choice isn't it?

Yes just as Jesus wasn't accused of after he to received from Goid His same mind. Matt 3:16, it happens in us all who will obey and repent from your own ways and pick up His ways and walk as He walks in it.

Most of you here do not believe that God sent Jesus to show you His ways to be like Him.

Dont you mean in Peter and Paul instead?
This section has become an asylum....

CARM needs to clean up or its dying on the vine.

One guy here thinks he is Jesus?

Another that Jesus was perfected by multiple incarnations?

Christianity!!!???? Where are you hiding? Why are you hiding?

Actually Jesus didnt know Gods Spirit nor His heaven until God came to him and opened up who He is by His Spirit and all of His heaven by His Spirit, or mind Spirit is referred to. Only then did Jesus go about doing the things of Gods Spirit and up until that moment in time Jesus was of the laws of the temple that he once taught in even at a young age and didnt have a clue what it was to have the mind of God until God gave him His mind just as He does in us all is born of God.

1 John 3, and when you see Him as He really is as Jesus did in Matt 3:16,. ye shall be like Him as well.

Ironic is the very ones who once reverend him as a great teacher of the Jewish laws in the temple are the very pones who had him crucified for blaspheme for receiving from God His knowledge didnt they?

Jesus couldn't go in and out go Gods spiritual realm LOL, either you are of God and have His same mind or you dont and without that same knowledge that Jesus received in Matt 3:`16. Jesus referred to this new knowledge, new mind, new understanding from God Himself as born again. No one escapes this if they are to be of God and His heaven. Not even Jesu could escape that fact so obvious in Matt 3:16.
It does not matter if Jesus knew (i think he knew) or not fact is that Jesus had that ability. Account in Jn 1.

According to Peter, you are a sinner of the worst kind. For you are capable of not being ignorant, but rather, have chosen to be.

Yes like the gnostics we read about in the NT epistles .

Here is a list of the NT books we have in our Bibles.

Now, if we were to believe Gary Mac concerning Paul?
This would be what your NT Bible would be left with!

Keep in mind.

Luke was Paul's close friend. Peter endorsed Paul whole heartedly.
The Gospel of Luke would have to be deleted.
And, since Peter dictated the Gospel of Mark to Mark?
That too, would not be found!
And?

Luke wrote the book of Acts!

Gary's version would make the NT look like it barely survived a tornado.

grace and peace to all who love grace!

One guy here thinks he is Jesus?

Another that Jesus was perfected by multiple incarnations?

Christianity!!!???? Where are you hiding? Why are you hiding?

Maybe we (all) learn Chrustianity at some point...
"He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high."
9"And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him..."

Maybe we (all) learn Chrustianity at some point...
"He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high."
9"And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him..."
He to be made perfect as a man that he made himself to become.
For he had to pioneer the way (as a man) in overcoming all temptations that the human race can be challenged by.
That is why it says He is the author and finisher (perfecter) of OUR faith.

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame,
and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:2​

Jesus suffered when tempted because he had allowed himself to limit his own power to that of being a man.
He needed to be tested as a man. Once tested for all temptations common to man, he was then declared 'perfect'
to become the sinless sacrifice for all men.
For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order
that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that
he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because he himself suffered
when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:17-18​
The moment that he overcame the last possible sin we could face? He was perfected! Proven perfect for the Cross!

grace and peace ........

If you took everything out of the Bible except that what Jesus said of himself, his God he called Father, and what he said you would be if you received the same from his God that he prayed to, and obeyed, and said sent him to show you the way to the Father.

N to very many follow Jesus do they, they follow Pauls testimony, Johns, Lukes, Matthews, Marks, Peter, James. Very few listen to Jesus for if they did they would become like him as he was in the Father. Same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, same signs following.

Jesus even prayed to his God for you you to be in the Father and He be in you as one no different from Jesus being one in the Father and the Father was in him as one. You can read Jesus prayer to our God for you to be in John 17.

Not many actually follow Jesus in his ways in the Father do they?
Keep in mind.

Luke was Paul's close friend. Peter endorsed Paul whole heartedly.
The Gospel of Luke would have to be deleted.
And, since Peter dictated the Gospel of Mark to Mark?
That too, would not be found!
And?

Luke wrote the book of Acts!

Gary's version would make the NT look like it barely survived a tornado.
My version? All I do is quote what Jesus said you should be and would be like the Father if you had received the same from Him as he did in Matt 3:16. But I suppose it would seem as a tornado survival for those causing the tornado. God Himself is the only one who can quite that storm, all one has to do is obey and receive from God that what Jesus obeyed and received from God Himself.
grace and peace to all who love grace!
What happened to the gospel Jesus presented and was quoted of for you to be like him and Gods anointed by the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus from his God? Seem his ways doesn't count here. All of you are leaning on the perspectives of another person instead of doing that what Jesus did in obediance and receive from God Himself.

People here acts as if God is unable to make you perfect even as your Father in heaven imperfect, and God doesnt have the power to make you like Himself as He commands of us all.

]If all that Jesus can do is tell you what you should be in the Father, then you havent a big enough God, and the very reason that you lean on others opinions such as Paul, Peter,. Aww Peter. Peter followed Jesus from afar never getting to close until Jesus was gone and God Himself opens his eyes.

You guys should listen to what Jesus had to say of yourself instead of all these opinions of others that you read of. They all had a different perspective that differed from what was quoted of Jesus I this ways in the Father for perfection, righteous, holy, pure, and without. sin.

Seems none here can relate to Jesus in his ways in the Father. You all are to busy dictating to your gods and Jesus what they can and cannot do, or who they are or are not.

I love this question but no one can answer for I have asked this many many times -- What if God really did send Jesus to show you the ways to the Father and His heaven? Why cant anyone answer that question? I know why, because you have made that man a god instead, a substitute god who actually was a child of God, His son.

And Jesus didnt do ant of that until after he met God in Matt 3:16, his whole life changed in the twinkling of an eye just as ours does when we receieve that same revelation from God Himself that Jesus described as born again, a renewing of the mind to think as God thinks. And that is just blasphemous to the religious minds who has no intent in actually following Jesus to receive the same from God as he did in Matt 3:16.

To you who agnostic and do not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man as Jesus taught in his gnostic ways, go without is all.

He to be made perfect as a man that he made himself to become.
Actually God is a Spirit and He comes into man and makes them perfect as He is perfect by the same Spirit be in you that He put in Jesus in Matt 3:16, that is when Jesus became perfect in the Father and not before, for before he was of the Jewish laws for sin.
For he had to pioneer the way (as a man) in overcoming all temptations that the human race can be challenged by.
Temptation as in following a man as a god? Temptation as in being the sinner most here say they are of instead of the righteousness of God in Christ?
That is why it says He is the author and finisher (perfecter) of OUR faith.
The reason God is the author and finisher of our faith is He explained clearly who you should be like Him, and will finish it when one obeyed Him and receives directly from Him that opening that He opened in Jesus in Matt 3:16, that is when Jesus faith was complete. Read Jesus life before and after Matt 3:16 and see the difference in his actions. it is quite clear something changed in that man. But then to be identified with that knowledge one would have to recieve the same from God wouldn't they?
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame,
and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:2​
Just as we all who has overcome the ways of this world, mainly denomination, sit down at the right hand of God and sit with Him in His throne.
Rev 3:21-22.
Jesus suffered when tempted because he had allowed himself to limit his own power to that of being a man.
Jesus didnt suffer temptation at all. He was tempted but had no part in the temptations. Temptation is not sin, bowing to it is.
He needed to be tested as a man.
No' he needed to be tested through his own obedience to his God.
Once tested for all temptations common to man, he was then declared 'perfect'
to become the sinless sacrifice for all men.
He became perfect in Matt 3:16, before that he didnt even know Gods Spirit nor His heaven until God revealed it all in him just as He does in us all today who obeyed and receives from God Himself the same as Jesus did, Adam did, Gen 3:22 when he became like God to know this difference, Abraham, Moses, 120, all received this same revelation from God Himself as Jesus did no different at all. Jesus referred to this new man, new mind, new way of thinking spiritually as born again. A renewing of the mind, atoned by God Himself.
For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order
that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that
he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Because he himself suffered
when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted." Hebrews 2:17-18​
The moment that he overcame the last possible sin we could face? He was perfected! Proven perfect for the Cross!
Had you met the same God Jesus did in Matt 3:16, you would have a much better understanding of Jesus as a man, and Jesus as a man with Gods mind. Jesus was born son of man just as you and I but he was born of Gods Spirit in Matt 3:16.
grace and peace ........
All this stuff you guys make up, purely from speculation with no substance from God Himself is keeping you from the very thing He put into Jesus in Matt 3:16. And as elementary as that is, even Adam learned this same lesson from God Himself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. See Gen 3:22, he learned this same difference and that same education came down the pike, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, He came to Marty by the same Spirit and opened in her that which she conceived from God just as Adam Abraham,, Moses, Jesus, 120 did from God Himself.

You cant relate to the very same is all. That is why you worship a man, flesh as your god instead of having the same One who was in Christ Jesus and all of these others who received from God the very same Spirit.

That which is conceived in us all from God Himself is Spirit. Read it. That child that is within is from Gods seed, giving birth to that child that He puts with is a matter of obedience to do so.

You guys are missing the whole of the purpose of God and His Spirit and formed doctrines that is contrary to that what Jesus preached.

Back