If Jesus is 'God' because he was called "son of God", "lord" and received prostrations then why not David?

Hateful? No. Just sure in pointing out the NT flaws.

Really? Do you have their names?

I do understand. The NT is full of nonsense. And you're lost.
Says the lost soul.....

Are all Jews saved?

Abraham was saved before he was circumcised.

Noah and Job were saved before Moses was born..

Why? Because they had a relationship with the living God.
Not simply a "working" association by following Law.

The Law does not save., The Law was given to the saved. Saved because they believed in the Lord God.

Says the lost soul.....
Yep, you're lost.

Are all Jews saved?
Some are cut-off like you.

Abraham was saved before he was circumcised.
Where does Tanakh say that?

Noah and Job were saved before Moses was born..
Saved? Or do you mean delivered?

Why? Because they had a relationship with the living God.
Not simply a "working" association by following Law.
You should check their obedience.

The Law does not save., The Law was given to the saved. Saved because they believed in the Lord God.
Saved because they followed the commandments. They give life.

Jesus was saved, Hebrews 5:7. ;)

Where does Tanakh say that?
Genesis 18.

Abraham was not circumcised until around age 99. Genesis 17.

Abraham knew the Lord years before that day. Genesis 14.

The Lord's promise to Abraham was why Abraham had Ishmael by mistake. It was because of the promise he received earlier from the Lord about 'his seed.'

Abraham was yet an uncircumsized gentile when he began walking in the Lord. Genesis 14.

Saved? Or do you mean delivered?

Saved from the Lake of Fire. Everyone who finds himself able (by grace) to believe in the Lord will be not going to the Lake of Fire.

Genesis 18.
Nope. Nothing about Abraham being saved here.

Abraham was not circumcised until around age 99. Genesis 17.
I didn't say he wasn't.

Abraham knew the Lord years before that day. Genesis 14.
I didn't say he didn't.

The Lord's promise to Abraham was why Abraham had Ishmael by mistake. It was because of the promise he received earlier from the Lord about 'his seed.'

Abraham was yet an uncircumsized gentile when he began walking in the Lord. Genesis 14.
The first command given to Abraham was given in Genesis 12, to leave. Nothing would have happened if he didn't obey.

Where does it say Abraham was "saved" ?

Saved from the Lake of Fire. Everyone who finds himself able (by grace) to believe in the Lord will be not going to the Lake of Fire.
Tanakh doesn't mention a lake of fire. God definitely saved us from Egypt, etc.

Hateful? No. Just sure in pointing out the NT flaws.

Really? Do you have their names?

I do understand. The NT is full of nonsense. And you're lost.

The person without the spirit (regeneration) does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God
but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through
the Spirit."

The Bible does not lie.
To us who believed? You are proof.

And amplified translation more accurately renders it as thus..

But the natural [unbelieving] man does not accept the things [the teachings and revelations] of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness [absurd and illogical] to him; and he is incapable of understanding them, because they are spiritually discerned and appreciated, [and he is unqualified to judge spiritual matters].

The person without the spirit (regeneration) does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God
but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through
the Spirit."

The Bible does not lie.
To us who believed? You are proof.

And amplified translation more accurately renders it as thus..

But the natural [unbelieving] man does not accept the things [the teachings and revelations] of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness [absurd and illogical] to him; and he is incapable of understanding them, because they are spiritually discerned and appreciated, [and he is unqualified to judge spiritual matters].
Using the NT with me is like the Book of Mormon.... worthless.

You confuse the NT with being inspired.

Using the NT with me is like the Book of Mormon.... worthless.

You confuse the NT with being inspired.
I am telling you why you feel that way....

but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned
only through the Spirit."

At least you can see how light weight your opinion holds with those Jews who know God.

We expect you, being spiritually dead, not to think any differently than you do.

I am just letting you know.

I am telling you why you feel that way....
And I'm telling you have no idea what you're talking about.

Being that the spirit leads to obedience to the law, then you have no reason to talk.

but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned
only through the Spirit."

At least you can see how light weight your opinion holds with those Jews who know God.
And you can see that every Jewish prophet with the spirit always emphasized God's law, Zechariah 7:12.

We expect you, being spiritually dead, not to think any differently than you do.

I am just letting you know.
I'm letting you know that your opinions in the light of Torah, is garbage.

You can go back to your monkey and music box.

And I'm telling you have no idea what you're talking about.

Being that the spirit leads to obedience to the law, then you have no reason to talk.

And you can see that every Jewish prophet with the spirit always emphasized God's law, Zechariah 7:12.

I'm letting you know that your opinions in the light of Torah, is garbage.

You can go back to your monkey and music box.

I will inform others by means of your willful resistance...
Like Pharaoh resisted.

Others benefitted because the hardness of Pharaoh's heart. Others can benefit by yours.

I will inform others by means of your willful resistance...
Like Pharaoh resisted.
Inform others of what? That your words are meaningless?

Others benefitted because the hardness of Pharaoh's heart. Others can benefit by yours.
Your spirit doesn't match up with Zechariah 7:12. It's your heart that's hard and needs to be circumcised.

When did Abraham become circumcised? Age 99. Not when he was producing Ishmael. Circumcision happened at the time Isaac was to be born.

Abraham made the mistake of having Ishmael because of the promise he would have a son, and Sarah was remaining barren. That promised was given to Abraham before circumcision. Abraham was accepted by God while Abraham still had a foreskin. Until circumcision Abraham was a foreskin bearing gentile.....

Noah was a gentile. Job was a gentile. No Law was yet given, yet they were saved by God outside of the Law.

The Law does not cause eternal salvation. It does not bring regeneration. Abraham was accepted by the Lord at a time while Abraham was still foreskin wrapped.... And, the Law was no where yet in sight.

When did Abraham become circumcised? Age 99. Not when he was producing Ishmael. Circumcision happened at the time Isaac was to be born.

Abraham made the mistake of having Ishmael because of the promise he would have a son, and Sarah was remaining barren. That promised was given to Abraham before circumcision. Abraham was accepted by God while Abraham still had a foreskin. Until circumcision Abraham was a foreskin bearing gentile.....

Noah was a gentile. Job was a gentile. No Law was yet given, yet they were saved by God outside of the Law.
They were obedient to what they received.

The Law does not cause eternal salvation. It does not bring regeneration. Abraham was accepted by the Lord at a time while Abraham was still foreskin wrapped.... And, the Law was no where yet in sight.
Abraham followed God's command starting in Genesis 12.

Psalm 119:155
Salvation is far from the wicked; For they seek not Thy statutes.

Psalm 111:9
He hath sent redemption unto His people; He hath commanded His covenant for ever; Holy and awful is His name.

Last edited:
Abraham followed God's command starting in Genesis 12.
Do we find a 'circumcised' Abraham in Genesis 12? No. Still with foreskin.

Not until later at age 99 did Abraham receive the command to snip the tip. Until he did? He remained a gentile whom the Lord fully accepted because of Abraham's faith. No Law for Abraham even after circumcision.

Do we find a 'circumcised' Abraham in Genesis 12? No. Still with foreskin.
I didn't say he was. But he followed through with the first command given - leave your home. That's the point.

Not until later at age 99 did Abraham receive the command to snip the tip.
And? Abraham wasn't righteous until he did actions.

Just by the way you refer to the brit milah, it shows your disdain for God's commands. It's pretty sad.

Until he did? He remained a gentile whom the Lord fully accepted because of Abraham's faith. No Law for Abraham even after circumcision.
See above. He followed faith with action.

We do know Abraham followed through on whatever God commanded.

Genesis 18:19
For I have chosen him, so that he will command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, in order that the LORD may bring upon Abraham what He has promised.”

You need to do better, Gene. Abraham acted out his faith. He didn't just think about it.

BTW, it's interesting that Abraham had the son of promise after circumcision, not before. Did you miss that? ;)

Anyway GeneZ, your words are a waste. I'm done with our exchange.

Last edited:
I didn't say he was. But he followed through with the first command given - leave your home. That's the point.

And? Abraham wasn't righteous until he did actions.

Just by the way you refer to the brit milah, it shows your disdain for God's commands. It's pretty sad.

See above. He followed faith with action.

We do know Abraham followed through on whatever God commanded.

Genesis 18:19
For I have chosen him, so that he will command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, in order that the LORD may bring upon Abraham what He has promised.”

You need to do better, Gene. Abraham acted out his faith. He didn't just think about it.

BTW, it's interesting that Abraham had the son of promise after circumcision, not before. Did you miss that? ;)

Anyway GeneZ, your words are a waste. I'm done with our exchange.
Its been nice wasting time with you.... :coffee:

But that doesn't mean he's God or divine. The same logic has to apply to Jesus as well.
That Jesus is divine is a matter of faith and discernment.
That Jesus is "God" is perverse, because "God" in the NT was the exclusive title that Jesus is on record as reserving for his Father alone: hence "God the Father" is an indivisible epithet. It should not be extended from the Father.

Back