I'm sad because a Christian doesn't approve

Why?
None of that denies the Trinity.
YOU are the one RUNNING AWAY from all the "Jesus is God" passges.
So YOU are the one with the problem with Scripture, not me.

But guess what?
I'm not trying to force you to accept the Trinity.
So why are you harassing me?

Blah blah blah blah blah.
It's not as simplistic (or conspiratorial) as you would like to claim.

So you're calling God Satan.
WOW.

Just .... .WOW.
If you remain in your darkness you will lose. Its recorded history fact. No trinity was known or served before Catholicism added the holy spirit as a part of a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. Tertullian was considering God to be a trinity in the second century, that means the single being Abrahamic God was still being served, yet the great apostasy was rising even then. Fact-Israel religion NEVER served the true God as a trinity, Why? Because he isn't a trinity.
I am correct on satans will being behind the removal of Gods name. In the Lords prayer Jesus shows all the #1 issue in all of creation is his Fathers name.

If you remain in your darkness you will lose. Its recorded history fact. No trinity was known or served before Catholicism added the holy spirit as a part of a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. Tertullian was considering God to be a trinity in the second century, that means the single being Abrahamic God was still being served, yet the great apostasy was rising even then. Fact-Israel religion NEVER served the true God as a trinity, Why? Because he isn't a trinity.
I am correct on satans will being behind the removal of Gods name. In the Lords prayer Jesus shows all the #1 issue in all of creation is his Fathers name.

Please stop harassing me.
I'm not interesting in your damnable heresies.

I'm not interesting in your damnable heresies.
I am not harassing you so stay real YOU answered my posts, i answered you back. I don't post heresies i post FACTS. You best relook.

That isn't a name you are twisting it. In Isaiah in Gods real translation he says-I am YHVH(Jehovah) besides me( not we) there is no other God.
FYI, that verse POINT BLANK says in the NAME ( not names ) of the Father ( God the Father ) , Son ( Jesus - God the Word of John 1:1 ), and Holy Spirit (God the Holy Spirit )! That's the TRINITY - the one GOD of the scriptures! Case closed!

FYI, that verse POINT BLANK says in the NAME ( not names ) of the Father ( God the Father ) , Son ( Jesus - God the Word of John 1:1 ), and Holy Spirit (God the Holy Spirit )! That's the TRINITY - the one GOD of the scriptures! Case closed!
If you had received from the same God as Jesus received his information from in Matt 3:16, you would know that God is a Spirit of ones mind and the disposition of and in His same image that He creates man to be spiritually.

If you had received from the same God as Jesus received his information from in Matt 3:16, you would know that God is a Spirit of ones mind and the disposition of and in His same image that He creates man to be spiritually.
FYI Gary, if you Correctly read John 1:1+14 then you would then know that God the Word in verse one BECAME Flesh ( God-Man ) as Jesus Christ! In the OT- Isaiah 9:6 confirms the Fact that that child ( Jesus Christ ) born is " Mighty God " and EVERLASTING ( eternal because He was God the Word in John 1:1, Gary ) Father! You ( like the JW's ) have a false Christ who is just a man ONLY and not God-man as John 1:1+14 and Isaiah 9:6 CLEARLY shows us! Case closed Gary! It's no wonder all His angels WORSHIPED Him in Hebrews 1:6 and the God the Father called Him " O God " in verse 8!

With the meaning like stop in the name of the law. All representatives of the law do it in the laws name. Same with Jesus and the holy spirit, its all for the Fathers will in and for his name.

With the meaning like stop in the name of the law. All representatives of the law do it in the laws name. Same with Jesus and the holy spirit, its all for the Fathers will in and for his name.
WRONG again as it is in the NAME of the TRINITY ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) that we get baptized in ! Case closed!

FYI Gary, if you Correctly read John 1:1+14 then you would then know that God the Word in verse one BECAME Flesh ( God-Man ) as Jesus Christ! In the OT- Isaiah 9:6 confirms the Fact that that child ( Jesus Christ ) born is " Mighty God " and EVERLASTING ( eternal because He was God the Word in John 1:1, Gary ) Father! You ( like the JW's ) have a false Christ who is just a man ONLY and not God-man as John 1:1+14 and Isaiah 9:6 CLEARLY shows us! Case closed Gary! It's no wonder all His angels WORSHIPED Him in Hebrews 1:6 and the God the Father called Him " O God " in verse 8!
If you would recieve from God His same knowledge as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, then you would know who He really is, until then, your on your own and the laws that you have made to control your gods to be who you say they are, all three of them.

And some of you can't even correctly SPELL, "misled".
Good thing then that spelling isn't a requirement to enter Gods kingdom. But worshipping the Father in spirit and truth is. Without having Gods 1 truth one cannot accomplish John 4:22-24. And since its fact the Israelites to this day never served a trinity God while serving the God who inspired the bible. And recorded history has Catholicism( 2 Thess 2:3) creating God into a trinity at their councils--All serving it cannot do Jesus' Fathers will( Matt 7:21)--Thus are being mislead to not enter Gods kingdom. Satan beat 99% on earth today, centuries ago.

Good thing then that spelling isn't a requirement to enter Gods kingdom. But worshipping the Father in spirit and truth is. Without having Gods 1 truth one cannot accomplish John 4:22-24. \

... which means unless you repent and stop fighting against God's true nature, you will never enter the kingdom of God, since it is clear that you don't know God.

Reactions: Mik
Back