Is Calvinism heresy ?

I don't want to jump in here, but if Christian is just calling him out for his false teaching, is that hate, because if that is so, there is an awful lot of bloodshed on this board.
EDITED BY MOD--Do not call a poster by another poster's name

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree, but So?

next
He is attempting to push David and others salvation up to the day of Pentecost, denying it prior.

But he doesn't know what in the world he is talking about. The murderous 1 John 3:15 attitude still exists.

David and the others were clearly saved, yet commited egregious sins. He wants to damn them to hell as murderers, while muredering them himself. And, um, Calvin, and therefore us. That is exactly what is intended in all of that.

Yet they were all in Paradise, secure, saved, knew and experienced salvation until Christ died in time. Those who murder brothers in their hearts show they don't possess eternal life. Cain murdered Abel because he was righteous (because God saved him).

Including you. Hey Christian.
Christian was previously civic, who you know to have been a calvinist. I have never been a calvinist and here is an early thread with me debating civic.

Now this is the second time I have told you this and I have proved to you we are different people. You are clearly doing this on purpose.

Christian was previously civic, who you know to have been a calvinist. I have never been a calvinist and here is an early thread with me debating civic.

Now this is the second time I have told you this and I have proved to you we are different people. You are clearly doing this on purpose.
You haven't proven anything.

Forgive me. I'm a bit tired.

He is attempting to push David and others salvation up to the day of Pentecost, denying it prior.

But he doesn't know what in the world he is talking about. The murderous 1 John 3:15 attitude still exists.

David and the others were clearly saved, yet commited egregious sins. He wants to damn them to hell as murderers, while muredering them himself. And, um, Calvin, and therefore us. That is exactly what is intended in all of that.

Yet they were all in Paradise, secure, saved, knew and experienced salvation until Christ died in time. Those who murder brothers in their hearts show they don't possess eternal life. Cain murdered Abel because he was righteous (because God saved him).
Conflating salvation in the OT with the new birth in the NT

oops

Back