John 5:19 - Is Jesus limited to what the Father does?

John 5:19 "Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise."
No. God the Father was never seen nor became flesh. So Jesus isn't God.

is not Jesus, as the Son is God almighty the "LORD" Shared EQUALLY in Flesh
No. You've been debunked on this repeatedly.

ok, we'll see.
I don't think you do.

Now, let's examine what you said. u said Jesus is not God, and he's not a man, but you said Jesus was CREATED. and also, A perfect image doesn't die or have physicality. the Lord Jesus is the "EXPRESS IMAGE" of God's person, and Express means EXACT, so he's the perfect IMAGE, and has physicality, and remember you said Jesus is created.
Man is the image of God as well, and created. The express image isn't limited as Jesus is.

with that said, now there are only THREE entities, 1. God. 2, Angels, and 3. Man, if Jesus is none of these then you have created a new ENTITY, which is ANTI BIBLE
Jesus is just man. Anything else is idolatry.

Lastly. you said,

well the Lord Jesus is the ONLY ONE who is ETERNAL.
I never said Jesus is eternal. Why are you being dishonest?

1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:"1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

:ninja:
God doesn't die nor is mortal.

That's a cop out on your part. I come on here as a teacher not a debater. If you do not agree with what I said, then you have the responsibility to produce the scripture that refutes it. I am waiting.
You're not a teacher. What makes you think you aren't refuted?

False, because Jesus said he does only what the Father does, and the Father has no physicality, etc. ;)

Your NT admits Jesus was less than God above. ;)
because he's his ARM Don Knotts.
as for NT he's the OHLY ONE who has ETERNAL LIFE, which Eliminates anyone else as God.... :eek: YIKES! see 1 Tim 6:16

No. God the Father was never seen nor became flesh. So Jesus isn't God.
ERROR God the Father was seen.... (smile). Exodus 24:9 "Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:" Exodus 24:10 "And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness."

IGNORANT MEN teach God was never SEEN; the question is HOW was God seen and u don;t KNOW but 101G know...... (smile), lol, lol, lol.

ERROR God the Father was seen.... (smile). Exodus 24:9 "Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:" Exodus 24:10 "And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness."
Prophetic vision isn't reality. Your NT confirms the Father has never been seen.

IGNORANT MEN teach God was never SEEN; the question is HOW was God seen and u don;t KNOW but 101G know...... (smile), lol, lol, lol.
The NT must be ignorant.

Trick or treat...

God isn't physical, has no arms, etc.
and that's where u make your IGNORANT MISTAKE. do you even know what "ARM of God means?".... no, becausae you;re IGNORANT of God Holy Word,:ninja:

well explain to all of us what the ARM of God means? put up or shut up.

and that's where u make your IGNORANT MISTAKE. do you even know what "ARM of God means?".... no, becausae you;re IGNORANT of God Holy Word,:ninja:
Strength.

well explain to all of us what the ARM of God means? put up or shut up.
You can shut up.

1 Timothy 1:17
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

The above excludes your Jesus. ;)

Can you make sushi ? ??

Strength.

You can shut up.

1 Timothy 1:17
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

The above excludes your Jesus. ;)

Can you make sushi ? ??
so we can take it that you cannot explain the ARM of God, not even by the Scriptures? I can, but u cannot..... *smile), lol, lol,

now if you cannot explain God's Holy ARM by scriptures then u are IGNORANT

last chance, put up or shut up.

John 8:28 "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things."

John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

in addition to John 5:19, IGNOIRANT men used these scriptures to try to make a POINT, when in Fact they themselves are pointless. handling the Word of God as Babies.

101G challenge anyone one to stay in IGNORANCE on these verses of scriptures. just read my motto below.

No one appointed you teacher. This is a forum. It is designed for dialogue, especially debate. Again, it is not the reponsibility of the person reading your post to go look for evidence of your point. That's your job alone.
I made a statement that you chose to criticize. If you don't agree with what I said, then give me the scriptures that correct it or refrain from making a comment of you don't know how to reply intelligently.

Tanakh recognizes that Jesus isn't God. Someone with God's Spirit, doesn't lack knowledge or awareness like Jesus did. He isn't God in any way.
Jesus said He has life in Himself as the Father has life in Himself. That is a quality that only God can have. He is certainly not just a prophet or an ordinary man.

That's false and you know it. He questions God's will for his death and knows nothing about the future events, etc.
You just proved you don't know the scriptures and you are not qualified for this discussion. The scriptures and Jesus Himself clearly show that His Spirit is the Holy Spirit. He even told Nicodemus that He was in heaven at the same time He was talking to Him. He said that because His Spirit is omnipresent. That's also why He said He would come into the believer. Only God can do that. And Jesus prophesied the future many times. Read Matthew 24. He clearly prophesied Jerusalem would be destroyed after His death and He wept over it. He's weeping over you.

Jesus said He has life in Himself as the Father has life in Himself. That is a quality that only God can have. He is certainly not just a prophet or an ordinary man.
Nope. You siad "Jesus' Spirit is the Father's Spirit which has all of God's abilities and is not limited." It is up to you to provide the evidence for your claim.

Sheesh, I've explained this like three or four times now. I'm done. If you send me another post telling me to do what is essentially your responsibility, I'm just going to ignore it.

Last edited:
so we can take it that you cannot explain the ARM of God, not even by the Scriptures? I can, but u cannot..... *smile), lol, lol,
His arm is strength, Ex 6:6, Deut 5:15, Isa 30:30, etc.

now if you cannot explain God's Holy ARM by scriptures then u are IGNORANT
See above.

last chance, put up or shut up.
You can shut up. Didn't you have enough with your first and last fiasco? Rotfl...

Sushi man.

You just proved you don't know the scriptures and you are not qualified for this discussion. The scriptures and Jesus Himself clearly show that His Spirit is the Holy Spirit.
First off, the NT isn't scripture. Jesus shows and says he isn't God, nor where He is, John 20:17.

He even told Nicodemus that He was in heaven at the same time He was talking to Him. He said that because His Spirit is omnipresent.
Rotfl... see above.

That's also why He said He would come into the believer. Only God can do that. And Jesus prophesied the future many times. Read Matthew 24.
He said only the Father knows the future, and the secrets Mat 6.

He clearly prophesied Jerusalem would be destroyed after His death and He wept over it. He's weeping over you.
The prophets also said Jerusalem would be destroyed.

Do you need some tissue?

Nope. You siad "Jesus' Spirit is the Father's Spirit which has all of God's abilities and is not limited." It is up to you to provide the evidence for your claim.

Sheesh, I've explained this like three or four times now. I'm done. If you send me another post telling me to do what is essentially your responsibility, I'm just going to ignore it.
You made the negative comment about my response. You have to show me why you disagree with it. I want scripture not philosophy.

Back