Mormon Requirements for Eternal Life

Yet it is the MORMONS who are perpetuating the "awful portrayal of works".
Including you.
How so?
No, works are NOT "necessary".
Really? So a saved person will not be doing any works?
We are not made FOR good works?

There is only truth and fiction.
There is only right and wrong.
There is no "middle ground".
Ah, so you are limited to a dualistic mind.
Good to know.

It should also be acknolwedged that you differ from EVERY actual Mormon here.
With exception to a few, I take that as a compliment.

Sorry, Christianity is not a pyramid scheme.
And enemies are usually not effect evaluators of what others deem "effective".
I've spent 30 years with Mormons telling me how to "change" my message, and isn't it interesting that every "advice" they give me is designed to make my message LESS effective.

Hmmm....
Because, to you, I'm guessing, a "successful" message isn't to help a person understand grace through faith, but for one to leave the Mormon Church, right?

And if you noticed, your "clarification" didn't change anything.
No amount of my talking changes anything.
Neither does yours.
People have to be willing to change.
Thank you for the insult.
I AM interested in the Truth.
Your behavior doesn't convey that.

There is only one Truth.
Yep.

Thank you for insultingly ASSUMING I wasn't aware.
If you're aware of it, why do bicker about irrelevant things?

You're making excuses.
No. I don't.

Just as Mormons can rationalize reading the Bible and not believing one needs to be "regenerated".
Ok. Whatever. It's not worth discussing.
Agreed the blind won't see the truth.

You don't to control the narrative.
And your apparently incapable of validating anything I say.
So, whatever. Both sides basically seem content with the contention.
Have fun with that.

Since all you want to is engage in personal insults, I'm not really interested in an ongoing "discussion" with you.

Really? So a saved person will not be doing any works?
We are not made FOR good works?

Of course, that is NOT what I said.
The fact that you have to constantly (and intentionally) misrepresent me causes me to not be interested in an ongoing "discussion" with you.

Especially when that "discussion" is OFF-TOPIC.
I realize you are afraid to defend your bankrupt Mormonism.
But sadly, that IS the topic of this forum.

Ah, so you are limited to a dualistic mind.
Good to know.

It's what the Bible teaches.
But it figures that a Mormon would reject the Bible.

Because, to you, I'm guessing, a "successful" message isn't to help a person understand grace through faith, but for one to leave the Mormon Church, right?

My goal is to help a person leave error (eg. Mormonism) and embrace truth (eg. Christianity).

You hate Christian apologists for the same reason criminals hate the cops.

No amount of my talking changes anything.
Neither does yours.
People have to be willing to change.

My goal isn't to "change" minds.
My goal is to proclaim the truth of Jesus Christ.

Your behavior doesn't convey that.

Thank you for the insult.

If you're aware of it, why do bicker about irrelevant things?

Just because something isn't a central issue, doesn't make it "irrelevant".

And last I checked, I don't answer to you.

No. I don't.

Yeah, you do.

And your apparently incapable of validating anything I say.

If you want your comments "validated", then start posting truth, not heresy.

So, whatever. Both sides basically seem content with the contention.

Jude 3 Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.

Have fun with that.

If you think contending for truth is a "fun" thing, then you must be pretty messed up.
Or maybe you intended it as yet another insult?

Taught me what exactly?
Are you affirming "true" Christianity doesn't require anything? I confess Jesus and then commit adultery, live any lifestyle I want, and it's all good? Jesus is the "hall pass" to morality? Really?

There's many I listen to, but this guy is one of my favorites: Pastor Jim Andrews found here: https://www.thefinalwordradio.com/
Unfortuately, there's a lot less selection in the Seattle area.

I listen to all men, even people on this discussion board. I test their words according to God's word, and the fruits of the Spirit.
Thus, I don't heed things of the world over things of God on the basis of secular reasoning like our critics do.
I obey the 13th Article of Faith: 13 We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

Just another another blanket opinion revealing your bias.

Ummm....ok. Relevance?
Christians have been over this hundreds of time with Mormons. Christians are NOT non-believers; we have centuries of evidence. What is a hall pass to morality? "I confess Jesus and then commit adultery?" I've never committed adultery, I've never flirted with another man, and how and when have you ever seen a Christian commit adultery? Like I've told you, you can't tell a Christian from a non-Christian. If Mormons are holier than Christians as you're suggesting why do they grant temple divorces? Why did my ex-roommate(LDS) get a divorce and later marry her bishop's son? Why did Marie Osmond get a divorce?

Jodi Arias Trial Puts Mormon Sex Rules in Spotlight​

Jodi Arias and the man she killed professed to be devout Mormons.

Documents reveal disturbing influence Josh Powell had on his children​

"On Feb. 1, four days before he killed himself and his two boys, Josh Powell was ordered by a judge to undergo a psychosexual examination and submit to a lie detector test. The judge also ruled that the Coxes would continue to have custody of the boys until at least July.

"Documents released Friday indicate that those involved with Powell's case considered hiring a Vancouver psychologist to conduct the psychosexual exam until they learned the doctor was an active member of the LDS Church.

"Josh Powell 'will not allow us to use a provider at all affiliated with the Mormon religion,' a report states.

"When Josh and Susan Powell were first married in an LDS temple, both were active in the church, former neighbors said. But once the couple moved from Washington to Utah, Josh Powell stopped attending church."

Jodi Arias, Travis Alexander, and Josh Powell were Mormons. Does that mean that Mormons commit fornication, adultery or murder? I only brought those stories up to expose the ridiculousness of your false assertion.

Did your god put a different skin color or a mark on Christians so that you would know they were Christians? How do you know who is a Christian and who isn't? The Bible describes Christians (You will know them by their fruits) not by their claimed confessions.

Lay off your false representations of Christian teachings as a whole without knowing if they are or are not Christianity! God knows past, present and future of all people! You don't understand the Bible or accept all of it, so how can you judge people who don't follow Joseph Smith?

But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

No, I'm highlighting the way their message is being conveyed.
If we didn't have such an awful portrayal of works, then I wouldn't need to explain the actual Christian view to dberrie and BoJ.
You have an awful misunderstanding of the Bible. You aren't qualified to judge God's word.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:10-17

2 Timothy 3:10-17 says nothing about needing a latter-day prophet to know what God wants His followers to do. If we know God's word and have His Spirit we have no desire or need to follow someone who is deceived. If you knew His words, Aaron32, you wouldn't attack the teachings of the Bible.

Yeah, and I'm sure you came up with the word "Trinitarian" on your own also?
Why such a dumb question? Why does the word "Trinitarian" bother you?

Do you speak English? Do you read English? Do we ask you where you learned each English word that you are aware of? Have you learned any new words in the past forty years?
Well, sort of. God lives according to eternal truth. Do you disagree?
Do you imagine that you won't have dominion over anything in the next life?
Do you believe you'll be living contrary to God's commandments in heaven?

Jesus was baptized, and received the Holy Ghost, he also went to the Mount of Transfiguration. Would you say that Christ earned his power, or simply complied to principle?

Yes. Please show me where we must believe each member of the Godhead must be equal and subject to each other.
Show me any passage in the Bible where the Father complied to the will of the Son, or the Holy Ghost.

Show me where anyone had to believe in Joseph Smith and Brigham Young in order to be saved. According to Mormonism all gods had to earn their power and gods in embryo will have to obey the laws and ordinances of Mormonism to earn godhood.

Eternal life is the phrase used in scripture to define the quality of life that our Eternal Father lives. The Lord declared, “This is my work and my glory—to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man” (Moses 1:39). Immortality is to live forever as a resurrected being. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, everyone will receive this gift. Eternal life, or exaltation, is to live in God’s presence and to continue as families (see Doctrine and Covenants 131:1–4). Like immortality, this gift is made possible through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. However, to inherit eternal life requires our “obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel” (Articles of Faith 1:3).

When we are baptized and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, we enter the path that leads to eternal life. . . .

LOOK:
After we are baptized and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, much of our progress toward eternal life depends on our receiving other ordinances of salvation: for men, ordination to the Melchizedek Priesthood; for men and women, the temple endowment and marriage sealing. When we receive these ordinances and keep the covenants that accompany them, we prepare ourselves to inherit eternal life.

What Is Exaltation?

Exaltation is eternal life, the kind of life that God lives.

Requirements for Exaltation
To be exalted, we first must place our faith in Jesus Christ and then endure in that faith to the end of our lives. Our faith in Him must be
such that we repent of our sins and obey His commandments. He commands us all to receive certain ordinances:
1. We must be baptized.
2. We must receive the laying on of hands to be confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ and to receive the gift of the Holy
Ghost.
3. Brethren must receive the Melchizedek Priesthood and magnify their callings in the priesthood.
4. We must receive the temple endowment.
5. We must be married for eternity, either in this life or in the next.

In addition to receiving the required ordinances, the Lord commands all of us to:
1. Love God and our neighbors.
2. Keep the commandments.
3. Repent of our wrongdoings.
4. Search out our kindred dead and receive the saving ordinances of the gospel for them.
5. Attend our Church meetings as regularly as possible so we can renew our baptismal covenants by partaking of the sacrament.
6. Love our family members and strengthen them in the ways of the Lord.
7. Have family and individual prayers every day.
8. Teach the gospel to others by word and example.
9. Study the scriptures.
10. Listen to and obey the inspired words of the prophets of the Lord.

Finally, each of us needs to receive the Holy Ghost and learn to follow His direction in our individual lives.
So basically "Salvation by WORKS", and throw out Eph 2:8,9. No evidence that LDS "Faith" has anything to do with Biblical FAITH.

Lay off your false representations of Christian teachings as a whole without knowing if they are or are not Christianity!
Sorry, you're the one misrepresenting Christianity. Why is it mormons believe Christians believe in easy gracism? because you present works as an evil thing. If anyone implies to "keep the commandments" it's bad, bad, bad - because "they are earning salvation."

No, we're not. Yet, works are the evidence of our faith. And Christians are incapable of giving mormons the benefit of the doubt, if they did, they'd realize they don't have a leg to stand on.

You have an awful misunderstanding of the Bible. You aren't qualified to judge God's word.
I'm judging your words, not the Bible's. It's so interesting how Christians think themselves to be oracles that if we disagree with them, then we've challenged God's word, rather than their understanding.

Why such a dumb question? Why does the word "Trinitarian" bother you?
I'm highlighting that you CLAIM that you came to the conclusion all by yourself, and yet, you use terminology that didn't come from you.

Do you speak English? Do you read English?
Yes. Yes.
Do we ask you where you learned each English word that you are aware of? Have you learned any new words in the past forty years?
The term 'Trinity' isn't a simple concept:
But yet, we are to believe you entirely came to the same conclusion on your own. Just like Al Gore invented the internet.

Show me where anyone had to believe in Joseph Smith and Brigham Young in order to be saved.
Lol! Well, this is partially a false premise, as there's no where in mormon doctrine that we are saved through Joseph Smith or Brigham Young.
And, even if it were true, I can't show you who's saved until we're both on the other side.
But, I can show you where one must accept an ordained servant of God, and their priesthood in order to be saved:
Luke 10:16: "He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me."

According to Mormonism all gods had to earn their power and gods in embryo will have to obey the laws and ordinances of Mormonism to earn godhood.
You've got the anti-mormonism bug way bad.

Sorry, you're the one misrepresenting Christianity.

Nope... MORMONS are the ones misrepresenting Christianity.

Why is it mormons believe Christians believe in easy gracism?

Because Mormons make it their life's goal to misrepresent Christianity, since they can't defend their bankrupt Mormonism.

I even remember the GC that was pretty much dedicated to attacking the Trinity.

because you present works as an evil thing.

CARM has a rule that you have to provide a LINKED QUOTE if you comment on what someone else said, and that rule is to prevent people from MISREPRESENTING others, as you are misrepresenting Christianity.

No Christian apologist here has EVER said "works are evil".
It's sad that you have to depend on FALSE CLAIMS to try to attack Christianity (and once again, our beliefs are OFF-TOPIC here).

If anyone implies to "keep the commandments" it's bad, bad, bad - because "they are earning salvation."

"works to attain salvation" is a false teaching.
"Works are evil" is NOT something we teach.

I guess if we were to give you the benefit of the doubt, your problem is that you don't pay attention to what is said.

No, we're not. Yet, works are the evidence of our faith.

In the past 30 years, I've spoken to literally thousands of Mormons.
And NONE of them believe that.
You are the only Mormon I've ever come across that believes that.
So sorry, you do NOT get to misrepresent that as "mainstream Mormon theology".

And Christians are incapable of giving mormons the benefit of the doubt, if they did, they'd realize they don't have a leg to stand on.

Yeah, not interested in your worthless trash-talk based on misrepresenting our beliefs.

I'm highlighting that you CLAIM that you came to the conclusion all by yourself, and yet, you use terminology that didn't come from you.

So what?
Both can be (and are) true.

In fact, when we come to a conclusion from the Bible, and then discover Christianity had coined a term for that very SAME conclusion, hundreds of years ago, it confirms the accuracy of that conclusion.

But it seems a very petty argument.

The term 'Trinity' isn't a simple concept:

Yeah, it is.
That's why the 5-year-olds in our churches can understand it.
(Why do I get the feeling you didn't even bother to watch your own video?!)

But yet, we are to believe you entirely came to the same conclusion on your own. Just like Al Gore invented the internet.

I guess "insults" are a fruit of the Mormon "spirit"?

But, I can show you where one must accept an ordained servant of God, and their priesthood in order to be saved:
Luke 10:16: "He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me."

Where does Luke 10:16 mention anythin about "an ordained servant of God", or "their priesthood"?

You've got the anti-mormonism bug way bad.

Nope... MORMONS are the ones misrepresenting Christianity.
"I'm rubber, your glue!" Nice. Lol!

Because Mormons make it their life's goal to misrepresent Christianity, since they can't defend their bankrupt Mormonism.
Haha! projection
I even remember the GC that was pretty much dedicated to attacking the Trinity.
Well, if "the Trinity" is a false God, then you'd understand why.

CARM has a rule that you have to provide a LINKED QUOTE if you comment on what someone else said, and that rule is to prevent people from MISREPRESENTING others, as you are misrepresenting Christianity.
It also says in the rules to report those breaking the rules, and not try and correct others.
How am I misrepresenting Christianity?

No Christian apologist here has EVER said "works are evil".
It's sad that you have to depend on FALSE CLAIMS to try to attack Christianity (and once again, our beliefs are OFF-TOPIC here).
Anyone who promotes works, is promoting "earning" salvation.

"works to attain salvation" is a false teaching.
"Works are evil" is NOT something we teach.
So, the opposite of the message "works to attain salvation" is "no works to attain salvation".
This is why Mormons believe Christians believe in easy gracism.
This is why I say Christians are shooting themselves in the foot.

I guess if we were to give you the benefit of the doubt, your problem is that you don't pay attention to what is said.
Or you can't seem to accept helpful criticism.

In the past 30 years, I've spoken to literally thousands of Mormons.
And NONE of them believe that.
You are the only Mormon I've ever come across that believes that.
So sorry, you do NOT get to misrepresent that as "mainstream Mormon theology".
This just goes to show how even after 30 years, being so busy trying to prove Mormonism wrong, you can't even comprehend what Mormonism IS:

Faith​

The Apostle Paul taught that “faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrews 11:1; see footnote b). Alma made a similar statement: “If ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true” (Alma 32:21).
Faith is a principle of action and power. Whenever you work toward a worthy goal, you exercise faith. You show your hope for something that you cannot yet see.

Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ​

In order for your faith to lead you to salvation, it must be centered in the Lord Jesus Christ (see Acts 4:10–12; Mosiah 3:17; Moroni 7:24–26; Articles of Faith 1:4). You can exercise faith in Christ when you have an assurance that He exists, a correct idea of His character, and a knowledge that you are striving to live according to His will.
Having faith in Jesus Christ means relying completely on Him—trusting in His infinite power, intelligence, and love. It includes believing His teachings. It means believing that even though you do not understand all things, He does. Remember that because He has experienced all your pains, afflictions, and infirmities, He knows how to help you rise above your daily difficulties (see Alma 7:11–12; D&C 122:8). He has “overcome the world” (John 16:33) and prepared the way for you to receive eternal life. He is always ready to help you as you remember His plea: “Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not” (D&C 6:36).

Living by Faith​

Faith is much more than passive belief. You express your faith through action—by the way you live.
The Savior promised, “If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me” (Moroni 7:33). Faith in Jesus Christ can motivate you to follow His perfect example (see John 14:12). Your faith can lead you to do good works, obey the commandments, and repent of your sins (see James 2:18; 1 Nephi 3:7; Alma 34:17). Your faith can help you overcome temptation. Alma counseled his son Helaman, “Teach them to withstand every temptation of the devil, with their faith on the Lord Jesus Christ” (Alma 37:33).
The Lord will work mighty miracles in your life according to your faith (see 2 Nephi 26:13). Faith in Jesus Christ helps you receive spiritual and physical healing through His Atonement (see 3 Nephi 9:13–14). When times of trial come, faith can give you strength to press forward and face your hardships with courage. Even when the future seems uncertain, your faith in the Savior can give you peace (see Romans 5:1; Helaman 5:47).

Increasing Your Faith​

Faith is a gift from God, but you must nurture your faith to keep it strong. Faith is like the muscle of your arm. If you exercise it, it grows strong. If you put it in a sling and leave it there, it becomes weak.
You can nurture the gift of faith by praying to Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ. As you express your gratitude to your Father and as you plead with Him for blessings that you and others need, you will draw near to Him. You will draw near to the Savior, whose Atonement makes it possible for you to plead for mercy (see Alma 33:11). You will also be receptive to the quiet guidance of the Holy Ghost.
You can strengthen your faith by keeping the commandments. Like all blessings from God, faith is obtained and increased through individual obedience and righteous action. If you desire to enrich your faith to the highest possible degree, you must keep the covenants you have made.
You can also develop your faith by studying the scriptures and the words of latter-day prophets. The prophet Alma taught that the word of God helps strengthen faith. Comparing the word to a seed, he said that the “desire to believe” can lead you to “give place” for the word to be “planted in your heart.” Then you will feel that the word is good, for it will begin to enlarge your soul and enlighten your understanding. This will strengthen your faith. As you continually nurture the word in your heart, “with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.” (See Alma 32:26–43.)
Source: https://abn.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/true-to-the-faith/faith?lang=eng

Yeah, not interested in your worthless trash-talk based on misrepresenting our beliefs.
Ditto.

So what?
Both can be (and are) true.

In fact, when we come to a conclusion from the Bible, and then discover Christianity had coined a term for that very SAME conclusion, hundreds of years ago, it confirms the accuracy of that conclusion.

But it seems a very petty argument.
No, it's really not. Because the argument initially started that Janice read the Bible, and she came up with understanding of the Trinity, the the Trinity is a foregone conclusion and no other interpretation exists. But that's simply not true.

Yeah, it is.
That's why the 5-year-olds in our churches can understand it.
(Why do I get the feeling you didn't even bother to watch your own video?!)
I'm pretty sure you're the one who didn't watch the video.
The correct answer to define the Trinity was "“The Trinity is a mystery that cannot be comprehended by human reason but is understood by faith and is best confessed in the words of the Athanasian Creed "
Can Janice cite the Athanasian Creed by memory also since the Trinity is such a foregone conclusion?
No, but taking offence at everything is fruits of not having charity. (1 Cor 13:5)
Where does Luke 10:16 mention anythin about "an ordained servant of God", or "their priesthood"?
It's inferred. Who was Jesus speaking to?

"I'm rubber, your glue!" Nice. Lol!

You know, I'm really glad you're posting here... Because every time you post, you're a walking advertisement AGAINST Mormonism. I mean, who would read your posts and think, "I want to be more like him"?

You think it's perfectly fine to make the false claim that Christians misrepresent Christianity. But if I correctly point out that it is Mormons who do it, suddenly it's, "I'm rubber, you're glue"?

I'm sorry, I was expecting to have a discussion with an adult, not a child.

Haha! projection

More empty trash talk.

Well, if "the Trinity" is a false God, then you'd understand why.

Oh, I see....
So when is the GC about Islam scheduled?
And the one against Judaisim?
And the one against Hinduism?
And the one against Buddhism?

And if it's okay for the LDS church to teach its congregants about other beliefs they think is false, then I guess you're perfectly okay with Christian churches teaching the evils of Mormonism, right?
I mean, you wouldn't hold to any double standards, right?

It also says in the rules to report those breaking the rules, and not try and correct others.
How am I misrepresenting Christianity?

When you falsely claimed Christians teach, "works are evil".
Lurkers: Note that he is UNABLE to provide any quote from a Christian regarding this claim.

Anyone who promotes works, is promoting "earning" salvation.

Since you haven't identified (with a linked quote) any Christian stating that, we can only conclude this is YOUR view.

So, the opposite of the message "works to attain salvation" is "no works to attain salvation".
This is why Mormons believe Christians believe in easy gracism.

How is it "easy" when (1) not all can attain it, and (2) it required the death of the Son of God?
You may consider the life of the Son of God to be worthless, but Christians don't.

This is why I say Christians are shooting themselves in the foot.

Well, if telling the truth is "shooting [our]selves in the foot", I guess we're going to get a lot of bullet holes.

We tell the truth.
You twist it.
And then you try to claim your twisting o it is OUR fault?

No, it's really not. Because the argument initially started that Janice read the Bible, and she came up with understanding of the Trinity, the the Trinity is a foregone conclusion and no other interpretation exists. But that's simply not true.

Actually, it simply IS true.
But I love how you think you can summarily dismiss someone else's personal experience.
I guess that means that we can likewise summarily dismiss YOUR perrsonal experience, right?
I mean, I wouldn't want to think you engage in double standards, right?

Think about it....
Mormons AGREE with EVERY aspect of the the Trinity except one:
1) The Father is God
2) The Son is God;
3) The Holy Spirit is God;
4) The Father is distinct from the Son;
5) The Father is distinct from the Holy Spirit;
6) The Son is distinct from the Holy Spirit.

We all agree with these things because they are clearly taught in the Bible.

The only part you disagree with is:

7) Only one god exists.

And this is clearly taught in the the Bible, as evidenced by the universal agreement on monotheism by:
Jews,
Muslims,
Roman Catholics,
Eastern Orthodox,
Anglicans,
Arminians,
Baptists,
Calvinists,
Lutherans,
Methodists,
Presbyterians,
Moonies
Christian Scientists
Jehovah's Witnesses
Seventh-day Adventists
Atheists

And the only reason LDS reject it, is not based on Biblical grounds (and even the BoM teaches monotheism), but because it was taught by their "prophet" whom they are forced to "sustain".

I'm pretty sure you're the one who didn't watch the video.

I've seen it 9 or 10 times already.

The correct answer to define the Trinity was "“The Trinity is a mystery that cannot be comprehended by human reason but is understood by faith and is best confessed in the words of the Athanasian Creed "

Nope, that's proof that YOU didn't even bother to watch the video.
The purpose of the video was to show that the Trinity is unique, and any "analogy" you try to use is going to be necessarily faulty.

It's even in the title of the video!

It's inferred. Who was Jesus speaking to?

No, it's NOT "inferred".
It's ASSUMED, because your false theology REQUIRES it to be assumed.

Back