Non-Calvinists Limit the Atonement.

No, I do not have all the truth, and neither am I free from some errors and thus you have made claims about me that is not true' I have pointed out specific error and, in the scriptures, I gave you all is all in their context. Admit your error

You haven't demonstrated any "error" on my part.
So please get over yourself, and stop harassing me.

and correct it and let God forgive you

God has already forgiven me.
And that is absolutely none of your busines.
So kindly stop harassing me.

and continue on in your spiritual walk.

I don't need your "permission" to do that, so kindly get over yourself and stop harassing me.

We all are under spiritual conviction when God shows us our errors and it is the truth that sets us free.

And since God has shown me what YOU have FALSELY called an "error" is in fact NOT an error, you need to stop pretending to be the Spirit, and you need to stop harassing me.

God bless you. :)

He already has.
He has prevented me from embracing your heretical teachings.
Now kindly stop harassing me.

No, you have not shown me any "error".
You have only shown where I reject YOUR error.

I do.
That's how I know your doctrines are heretical.
Now please stop harrassing me.

I know that.
So there is no need for you to continue posting to me.
Please stop harassing me.

I do.
That's how I know your teachings are heretical.
Now please stop harassing me with your heretical doctrines.
Whose teachings are heretical? Is exposing error harassment? No need to continue posting to you yet I am trying to help free you of an error you teach. Be grateful and consider deeply what you teach if it is of the Spirit or not. We all have to test the spirits whether they be of God or not.

Whose teachings are heretical?

Yours.

Is exposing error harassment?

First of all, you haven't "exposed" any "error" on my part.
Secondly, repeating the same message to me over and over again, when I reject it and clear do not wish to hear it over and over again is the very DEFINITION of harassment.

As Einstein said, the definition of "insanity" is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. So why are you doing the same thing over and over again (harassing me) while expecting different results. I've already rejected your message.

No need to continue posting to you yet I am trying to help free you of an error you teach.

I am not interested in your "help".
What part of that don't you understand?
All youre doing is harassing me, since you continue to attack truth, and expect me to reject truth in favour of your error.

I'M.
NOT.
INTERESTED.

PLEASE.
STOP.
HARASSING.
ME.

Be grateful and consider deeply what you teach if it is of the Spirit or not.

I alread HAVE.
The Spirit has demosntrated that your teachings that you are trying to shove down my throat are anti-Biblical and heretical.
Now PLEASE stop harassing me.

We all have to test the spirits whether they be of God or not.

And I don't need you to tell me that.
So get over yourself.
The Spirit has ALREADY told me that your teachings are heretical.
Now please stop harassing me.

Yours.

First of all, you haven't "exposed" any "error" on my part.
Secondly, repeating the same message to me over and over again, when I reject it and clear do not wish to hear it over and over again is the very DEFINITION of harassment.

As Einstein said, the definition of "insanity" is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. So why are you doing the same thing over and over again (harassing me) while expecting different results. I've already rejected your message.

I am not interested in your "help".
What part of that don't you understand?
All youre doing is harassing me, since you continue to attack truth, and expect me to reject truth in favour of your error.

I'M.
NOT.
INTERESTED.

PLEASE.
STOP.
HARASSING.
ME.

I alread HAVE.
The Spirit has demosntrated that your teachings that you are trying to shove down my throat are anti-Biblical and heretical.
Now PLEASE stop harassing me.

And I don't need you to tell me that.
So get over yourself.
The Spirit has ALREADY told me that your teachings are heretical.
Now please stop harassing me.
No comment!

You know I know what your error is, and I have shown you what it is, and you ought to be grateful and allow the Spirit to convict you. You need not listen to me, but you need to listen to the Spirit.

1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Lots of errors

Back