Original Sin...

Can you define the term for me.
Compatibilism (also known as soft determinism), is the belief that God's predetermination and meticulous providence is "compatible" with voluntary choice.

and not that horrible mantra the prosperity types came up with of 'soon but not yet.'

Only soon...now... any day now... any second...
skip that 'not yet' lie....thats just satanic attempt at postponement.

We are going home now...
to our gorgeous paradise....

Satan did not cause man to be born innately sinful. Even if Satan did, it would still be against God's nature, (unjust, unrighteous) to condemn man for how he was innately born.

innately is not a good term...
as the depraved is not the soul (man)
but is the carnal Self....

of course He hates the carnal self, which is foreign to Him
and not His at all to begin with...

and that SELF He does condemn...its utterly foreign to Him
and is not the soul at all...

the SELF is psuche
(carnality, the carnal mind, this flesh....)

the npsh soul belongs to God...

unfortunately those terms were used as synonyms...
when they are NOT synonyms whatsoever...

the greek concept of psuche is their (demons) defined 'soul'
which fits exactly the satanic realm...
and is Depraved...

actually while though in this 'body' and its cursedness as flesh
are 'offspring' (horrible term) of adam...

Adam simply means "man". With proper name excluded, it is still "one man" we are talking about.

His ones are born of Christ and dead to adam, is the point..
and all of us are will be rescued from here soon at Rapture
and not die in these bodies...

so no... His sons and daughters are not destined for the likeness of adam...
that's the whole point!!!

we will be with Christ in Paradise...for ever.

Do you believe in the Universal salvation of all of humanity?

If not, then you must reconcile your statement above with the fact that some people will only know "adam".

why would God later need to promise to, thru Messiah, give It to us??

The promise of the holy spirit is given in Joel 2-3 and partially fulfilled in Acts 2. His motivation is given in Joel 2:18 as far as I can tell.

Then the Lord was jealous for his land
and took pity on his people.

I think it is the same motivation given in John 3:16.

Adam having the holy spirit and committing a sin while in full possession of the holy spirit while at the same time not having a rebel sin nature isn't part of either discussion.

the Bible explains/interprets Bible

I agree. Let's let it fulfill its intended purpose.

Compatibilism (also known as soft determinism), is the belief that God's predetermination and meticulous providence is "compatible" with voluntary choice.

For the winners!!!

I get it .....

No wonder they compalin.

Thanks for the explanation.

I agree. And there is plenty in the bible. (But Adam losing the holy spirit isn't part of it).
Just a thought. Adam and Eve before the disobedience never knew they were naked but after Adam disobeyed God they were ashamed and both knew they were naked. Why do you think they realized they were naked ? Remember God asked them who told you that you’re naked ?

Just a thought. Adam and Eve before the disobedience never knew they were naked but after Adam disobeyed God they were ashamed and both knew they were naked. Why do you think they realized they were naked ? Remember God asked them who told you that you’re naked ?

Heb 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

I believe "naked" was more than just not wearing clothing.

Bob, there was no Curse on Eve??

Genesis 3:16 NIV; To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”

Like I said to others, I'll talk to you for a while, if you do not ignore the obvious...
So, as I said- NO "CURSE" at all - just inconvenience and discomfort. Same with Adam who had to struggle against the CURSED earth FOR HIS SAKE.

You need to figure out what a CURSE IS, before you run around calling everything a Curse!!

What's OBVIOUS is that there was a CURSE on the EARTH, and on the Serpent - PERIOD. (Gen 3:14-17)

Last edited:
Heb 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

I believe "naked" was more than just not wearing clothing.
So do I personally I believe they were covered with the glory of God and after Adam disobeyed God the glory that covered them was lost, and that is why they realized they were naked.

Adam simply means "man". With proper name excluded, it is still "one man" we are talking about.

Do you believe in the Universal salvation of all of humanity?

If not, then you must reconcile your statement above with the fact that some people will only know "adam".
those who are not His

and are not going to eden paradise...
either at the Change or after tribulation...

not every soul came from Him

So do I personally I believe they were covered with the glory of God and after Adam disobeyed God the glory that covered them was lost, and that is why they realized they were naked.
it says their "eyes were opened"
it was a perception of the reality issue maybe???

there are things of the whole of created reality we can not see at present

Bob, there was no Curse on Eve??

Genesis 3:16 NIV; To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”

Like I said to others, I'll talk to you for a while, if you do not ignore the obvious...
but those events were not upon this earth..
so the pains in childbearing part (as you understand that part)
only relates to later, upon this earth...

it says there "eye's were opened"
it was a perception of the reality issue
maybe???
Many of the early church fathers taught that they were covered with the glory of God until they disobeyed God. Eyes opened could also mean they were seeing their nakedness for the first time without God’s glory covering them IMO.

Many of the early church fathers taught that they were covered with the glory of God until they disobeyed God. Eyes opened could also mean they were seeing their nakedness for the first time without God’s glory covering them IMO.
what, or Who,... is the glory of God?

"And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."
Revelation 21

maybe it is just something that comes from Him...???

what, or Who,... is the glory of God?

"And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."
Revelation 21
Adam and Eve lived in the presence of God, for awhile anyways, and could it not be like when Moses came down from the presence of God his face shined ? How about when Jesus was transfigured did He not shine ?

Back