Prayers to Mary

No, it’s a fact that is was not off topic.
You are correct. This is what you wrote:
"It's about prayers to Mary, so of course praying to God alone will come up, and it's not actually off topic."

The bolded part is where you said praying to God alone is not off topic.

That's your opinion of course, and you're welcome to it. I disagree. But hey keep repeating yourself if it makes you happy
4Him is correct. She wrote this:

"It's about prayers to Mary, so of course praying to God alone will come up, and it's NOT actually off topic."

Do note the bolded part. She never admitted that the thread had gone off topic.

Last edited:
That's your opinion of course, and you're welcome to it. I disagree.
You can disagree all you want. As the forum Administrator, I'm telling you, as a fact, that it was not off topic for the thread, period. I don't think you understand what 'off topic' means.

Familiarize yourself with the board rules. The post was NOT off topic for the thread.

No arguing, commenting, discussion, or questioning the Moderators/Admins or their actions/decisions on the forums/IM/visitor message/email/alert system, concerning management, moderation, violations, deletions, infractions/warnings, will result in infractions or immediate suspension.

Participants are not permitted to discuss, comment, question, badger our moderators/admin on the forums or in IM, visitor messages, alerts, email, or other websites concerning the moderator application of warnings or infractions. You may not discuss forum moderation/management/administration with moderators. If you have a question concerning any violation, email administration at [email protected].

Thank you for your input, but it takes two to tango.
Familiarize yourself with the board rules. The post was NOT off topic for the thread.

No arguing, commenting, discussion, or questioning the Moderators/Admins or their actions/decisions on the forums/IM/visitor message/email/alert system, concerning management, moderation, violations, deletions, infractions/warnings, will result in infractions or immediate suspension.

Participants are not permitted to discuss, comment, question, badger our moderators/admin on the forums or in IM, visitor messages, alerts, email, or other websites concerning the moderator application of warnings or infractions. You may not discuss forum moderation/management/administration with moderators. If you have a question concerning any violation, email administration at [email protected].

The moderators do a great job and it is a big task. RCs seem to be the ones with a problem But I know the mods are even handed, I mean we all get edited etc at times.

Participants are not permitted to discuss, comment, question, badger our moderators/admin on the forums or in IM, visitor messages, alerts, email, or other websites concerning the moderator application of warnings or infractions. You may not discuss forum moderation/management/administration with moderators. If you have a question concerning any violation, email administration at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Participants are not permitted to discuss, comment, question, badger our moderators/admin on the forums or in IM, visitor messages, alerts, email, or other websites concerning the moderator application of warnings or infractions. You may not discuss forum moderation/management/administration with moderators. If you have a question concerning any violation, email administration at [email protected]
You should get RCs to read it.

I did. It’s the rules. You don’t get to question moderation on these board.
I am sorry friend, I do not believe I questioned any moderators and the job that they fulfill here. If you have my exact quote, I would be more than happy to review it and respond accordingly. Thank you in advance.

We were always taught Mary was our mother, softer and easier to approach.
Mary is not our just Judge. But Jesus is. Mary does not chastise us but God can. Mary does not have a "cup of wrath", but God apparently does.

There you go.

Mary is not our just Judge. But Jesus is. Mary does not chastise us but God can. Mary does not have a "cup of wrath", but God apparently does.

There you go.
Mary is not our just Judge. But Jesus is.

Jesus judges justly.

Mary does not chastise us but God can.

God disciplines His children.

Mary does not have a "cup of wrath", but God apparently does.

God does have wrath. But that is not aimed at His bride. We are kept from His wrath.

There you go.
What has this got to do with anything at all.

But, what I get from your post is Jesus is a judge who punishes, God pours at wrath, so going to Mary is the safer option. So RCs are afraid of Jesus and God but feel safe with Mary.

What has this got to do with anything at all.

But, what I get from your post is Jesus is a judge who punishes, God pours at wrath, so going to Mary is the safer option. So RCs are afraid of Jesus and God but feel safe with Mary.
What I said is very clear.

Back