Serious Question for Atheists

I asked why fruit tastes good.

I am getting atheist answers.

These answers pose other questions, such as:

Retained by whom? Who does the retaining and how
Retrained by the individual, by eating unfamiliar and unpalatable foods until they become palatable. For example, giving up sugar in tea or coffee. After time tea with sugar or coffee becomes almost undrinkable.
See above.
In your own words, provide some.
I have. If you want a little light reading on the subject, try:
Ah, so the "food industry" is why food tastes good. I had that backwards. I thought the fact that food tasted good was why there is a food industry.
Try reading. The food industry exploits the reasons why food tastes good.
Then quit stalling and provide it.
Done.
The fact that you are answering my question with irrelevant OTHER questions leads me to believe that you haven't a clue as to why peaches taste so good. But thanks for trying.
The fact that you don't understand why peaches taste good (for some) is your problem, as is your inability to answer the other questions, which are just as "serious" or relevant as the OP.

Retrained by the individual, by eating unfamiliar and unpalatable foods until they become palatable. For example, giving up sugar in tea or coffee. After time tea with sugar or coffee becomes almost undrinkable.

So if I keep eating metallic shoehorns, they will eventually start tasting good? How"s that work?

See above.

I have. If you want a little light reading on the subject, try:

No, I asked for your own words. Website addresses are a dime, I mean a shilling a dozen. I could copy/paste a website address "proving" that Elvis is still alive.

Try reading. The food industry exploits the reasons why food tastes good.

How?

When? Where?

The fact that you don't understand why peaches taste good (for some) is your problem

No. I KNOW why. I asked to see if y'all atheists do. Apparently you don't. Your "they taste good because people eat them" is as absurd as "it gets cold because people wear fur coats."

So if I keep eating metallic shoehorns, they will eventually start tasting good? How"s that work?
If you regard metal shoehorn as food, then eventually, they will taste good to you, if you haven't starved or died of metal poisoning beforehand. What part of "unpalatable foods" don't you understand.
No, I asked for your own words. Website addresses are a dime, I mean a shilling a dozen.
You apparently don't take notice of either links or explanations in my own words. Both of which you have been given. You are squirming.
I could copy/paste a website address "proving" that Elvis is still alive.
If you don't know how to determine the strength or validity of evidence presented to you via links, then it isn't surprising that you think that the fact that peaches taste good to you proves the existence of God to atheists.
Read the thread. And the link.
When? Where?
If you cannot remember reading my posts, see a doctor. You commented on them.
No. I KNOW why. I asked to see if y'all atheists do. Apparently you don't. Your "they taste good because people eat them" is as absurd as "it gets cold because people wear fur coats."
Your lack of grasp is not my problem. Continue to enjoy your peaches.

If you regard metal shoehorn as food, then eventually, they will taste good to you,

Will they provide any nutrition? And what evidence do you have for your weird belief that eventually metal shoehorns will start tasting good?

You apparently don't take notice of either links or explanations in my own words. Both of which you have been given. You are squirming.

Correct. I am squirming, waiting on you to provide a valid explanation in your own words. Your squirming is infectious.

Read the thread. And the link.

So you ARE incapable of telling me in your own words why peaches taste good. That's what I thought.

"Peaches taste good because people eat them" is comedy gold.

Will they provide any nutrition? And what evidence do you have for your weird belief that eventually metal shoehorns will start tasting good?
Yours is the weird belief that shoehorn are food.
Correct. I am squirming, waiting on you to provide a valid explanation in your own words. Your squirming is infectious.
Try reading the thread. Lots of explanations. You can reread them for a memory exercise.
So you ARE incapable of telling me in your own words why peaches taste good. That's what I thought.
Try post #2. And see someone about your memory loss.
"Peaches taste good because people eat them" is comedy gold.
Not quite. Peaches taste good to you because you eat them. You are habituated to them, hence they taste good to you. Too complicated for you? Just believe that God did it. It's simpler than thinking.

Yours is the weird belief that shoehorn are food.

Where did I say shoehorns are food? YOU are the one who claimed they could eventually become tasty.

Try reading the thread. Lots of explanations

Yeah, like "fruit tastes good because people eat it." Lol

Not quite. Peaches taste good to you because you eat them.

And shoehorns would taste good to me IF I ate them, right?

Where did I say shoehorns are food? YOU are the one who claimed they could eventually become tasty.

This is perilously close to one getting used to their foot in their mouth tasting good. Perhaps he is sending coded messages of is behavioral palate?

Yeah, like "fruit tastes good because people eat it." Lol

And shoehorns would taste good to me IF I ate them, right?
The principle works with food. If you are so dumb that you think that elephant turds and shoehorn are food, then test the principle. Most people are not that dumb. Instead you could test the principle on something which other people eat, that you don't like. Brussels sprouts for example. Of course that wouldn't match your vacuous criticisms, but you can't have everything. God will help you learn to like brussels, as long as you keep eating them until you do like them.

This is perilously close to one getting used to their foot in their mouth tasting good. Perhaps he is sending coded messages of is behavioral palate?
I think you will find the suggestion that shoehorn should be eaten came from Stiggy. But then he has probably forgotten that.

The principle works with food. If you are so dumb that you think that elephant turds and shoehorn are food,

No, pay attention. That would be you. Remember your logic:

"X tastes good because we eat X."

So if we eat shoehorns dipped in elephant turds as a sauce, they will eventually BECOME tasty and therefore food? Besides, elephant turds already ARE food. Ask a fly at the zoo.

then test the principle. Most people are not that dumb. Instead you could test the principle on something which other people eat, that you don't like. Brussels sprouts for example.

Too late. I already have. I tasted them several times and they keep tasting bad. I'd rather suck on a shoehorn, hold the elephant turds, please.

No, pay attention. That would be you. Remember your logic:

"X tastes good because we eat X."
Wrong. You concentrate. I said food tastes good because we eat it.
So if we eat shoehorns dipped in elephant turds as a sauce, they will eventually BECOME tasty and therefore food? Besides, elephant turds already ARE food. Ask a fly at the zoo.
Are you a fly, or is that too intellectual for you?
Too late. I already have. I tasted them several times and they keep tasting bad. I'd rather suck on a shoehorn, hold the elephant turds, please.
You need to persist. Or perhaps you just forgot to continue. Or you may just be one of those people genetically incapable of liking Brussels.

I said food tastes good because we eat it.

And let me guess:

Water quenches our thirst because we drink it?

Our bladders fill up because we empty them by peeing?

Gravity exists because we drop stuff?

I'm gonna start calling you "Mister Reverse."

Are you a fly, or is that too intellectual for you?

If I WERE a fly, let me guess:

Would elephants take dumps in order to feed me, Mr. Reverse?

And let me guess:

Water quenches our thirst because we drink it?
No.
Our bladders fill up because we empty them by peeing?
No.
Gravity exists because we drop stuff?
No.
I'm gonna start calling you "Mister Reverse."
Whereas you are Mr Noclue
If I WERE a fly, let me guess:

Would elephants take dumps in order to feed me, Mr. Reverse?
No.

Your persistence in making these puerile comments, does your "argument" no good, so please continue.

Back