The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

And John 1 came to light the moment God came and revealed Himself in me, His word is living. He did the same in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and will do the same in you if you will let Him. And we all became flesh made of a woman born under the law just as Jesus was no different at all.

All you have done is separate yourself from Him is all. You should at least try and unite with Him as Jesus was united with Him. He will open up to you everything He opens up in Jesus and the rest of these who received Him
Well if that is True Gary then you must be following the REAL Jesus Christ, who is Both fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man, the Flesh that God the Word became in John 1:14! Thus your say so ( man's word that the real Jesus Christ is just a man and Not God the Word Also ) remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Thus all you have done here was to once again post your say so that CONTRADICTS GOD's say in His inspired scriptures that I posted! Case closed Gary!

Well if that is True Gary then you must be following the REAL Jesus Christ,
It isn't a matter if it is true at all. It is fact.
who is Both fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man, the Flesh that God the Word became in John 1:14!
Who is not God at all but Gods son sent by God to show you what it is to have from God yourself that what Jesus had from Him.
Thus your say so ( man's word that the real Jesus Christ is just a man and Not God the Word Also ) remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Thus all you have done here was to once again post your say so that CONTRADICTS GOD's say in His inspired scriptures that I posted! Case closed Gary!
My say so? If you do not believe Jesus was Gods son that isn't my problem for thew book is very clear God sent Jesus to show you the way, he is teacher, rabbi, it is that you follow another is all. .

It isn't a matter if it is true at all. It is fact.

Who is not God at all but Gods son sent by God to show you what it is to have from God yourself that what Jesus had from Him.

My say so? If you do not believe Jesus was Gods son that isn't my problem for thew book is very clear God sent Jesus to show you the way, he is teacher, rabbi, it is that you follow another is all. .
Jesus is GOD's Son, NOT was, Gary! He is God the Word, who " Was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1! Then He BECAME " Flesh " ( God-Man ) in John 1:14! He is NOT just a man as you WRONGFULLY say ( man's word ) Gary! There is ONLY ONE begotten Son of God as per John 1:18 & 3:18! All other sons are adopted and born again Gary! So stop Contradicting GOD's inspired scriptures RIGHT Here " AS Is " Gary ---------------------------

John 1:18​

New International Version​

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. -------------------------

John 3:18​

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. --------------- ONE means just Jesus and NOT you or anyone else Gary! All others are adopted as this scripture tells us ----------------------------------

Ephesians 1:5​

5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— ----------------------------

Romans 8:15​

15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” -------------------

Romans 8:23​

23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.

Case closed Gary!

Jesus is GOD's Son, NOT was, Gary! He is God the Word, who " Was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1! Then He BECAME " Flesh " ( God-Man ) in John 1:14! He is NOT just a man as you WRONGFULLY say ( man's word ) Gary! There is ONLY ONE begotten Son of God as per John 1:18 & 3:18! All other sons are adopted and born again Gary! So stop Contradicting GOD's inspired scriptures RIGHT Here " AS Is " Gary ---------------------------
Jesus is no longer with us he has been gone for over 2000 years.

John 1:18​

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. -------------------------
This is what I keep trying to relay to you guys can't see Spirit, God is a Spirit And only His sons can relate to Him for we have His same invisible Spirit. God who is Spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see Jesus, Jesus said so himself.

John 3:18​

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. --------------- ONE means just Jesus and NOT you or anyone else Gary! All others are adopted as this scripture tells us ----------------------------------
Adopted? As for me I am born of God. Adoption is by law, I am His son not by law but by birthrights. Gods son, you are supposed to be born of God yourself, born again of Him.

Ephesians 1:5​

5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— ----------------------------
And that is exactly why I follow Jesus in being born of God instead of Paul who tried to adopt himself by the laws he established. At least he was honest enough to admit he wasn't born of God.

Romans 8:15​

15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” -------------------

Romans 8:23​

Again, Paul pride to work his way into Gods kingdom by the laws hw established for adoption. That is why I follow Jesus was not adopted but born of God as His son just as all are who is born of God. And we who are born of God is it impossible to be in sin as Paul preaches that he was a sinner and so are you, which Christ teaches just the opposite. 1 John 3:9.

23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.

Case closed Gary!
Not closed at all we are just now opening up the book for what truths is actually in it.

This is what I keep trying to relay to you guys can't see Spirit, God is a Spirit And only His sons can relate to Him for we have His same invisible Spirit. God who is Spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see Jesus, Jesus said so himself.

Adopted? As for me I am born of God. Adoption is by law, I am His son not by law but by birthrights. Gods son, you are supposed to be born of God yourself, born again of Him.

And that is exactly why I follow Jesus in being born of God instead of Paul who tried to adopt himself by the laws he established. At least he was honest enough to admit he wasn't born of God.

Again, Paul pride to work his way into Gods kingdom by the laws hw established for adoption. That is why I follow Jesus was not adopted but born of God as His son just as all are who is born of God. And we who are born of God is it impossible to be in sin as Paul preaches that he was a sinner and so are you, which Christ teaches just the opposite. 1 John 3:9.

Not closed at all we are just now opening up the book for what truths is actually in it.
You mean the book that describes the physical resurrection of Jesus? THAT book.

Jesus is Still ( Not Was Gary ) God's ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) Son! He ( in His Immortal Supernatural Flesh & bone resurrection body, Gary - see Luke 24:39 ) is seated on the Throne of GOD on the Right hand side ( Acts 2:33 ) of God the Father in Heaven! He will return Immediately AFTER ( Matt.24:29 ) the still future Great Trib. ( the 3.5 years that starts in the Middle of Dan.9:27 ) to REIGN in Jerusalem on King David's Throne ( Acts 2:30 ) for 1000 Years ( Rev.20:4-6 )! So FYI Gary the Apostle John ( Not Paul ) wrote that there is ONLY ONE Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ ) of God as I showed you in John 1:18 & 3:18! Thus the Apostle Paul ( under inspiration of the Holy Spirit ) was 100% correct to say All other sons ( Born again 1 Cor.6:19 ) are Adopted ( Not Begotten )! Thus you must also Reject the scriptures that John wrote ( under inspiration of the Holy Spirit ) is you want to be a begotten Son ( Like Only Jesus is as per John 1:18 & 3:18 ) of God and not an adopted son! Case closed Gary!

Last edited:
Jesus is Still ( Not Was Gary ) God's ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) Son! He ( in His Immortal Supernatural Flesh & bone resurrection body, Gary - see Luke 24:39 ) is seated on the Throne of GOD on the Right hand side ( Acts 2:33 ) of God the Father in Heaven! He will return Immediately AFTER ( Matt.24:29 ) the still future Great Trib. ( the 3.5 years that starts in the Middle of Dan.9:27 ) to REIGN in Jerusalem on King David's Throne ( Acts 2:30 ) for 1000 Years ( Rev.20:4-6 )! So FYI Gary the Apostle John ( Not Paul ) wrote that there is ONLY ONE Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ ) of God as I showed you in John 1:18 & 3:18! Thus the Apostle Paul ( under inspiration of the Holy Spirit ) was 100% correct to say All other sons ( Born again 1 Cor.6:19 ) are Adopted ( Not Begotten )! Thus you must also Reject the scriptures that John wrote ( under inspiration of the Holy Spirit ) is you want to be a begotten Son ( Like Only Jesus is as per John 1:18 & 3:18 ) of God and not an adopted son! Case closed Gary!
Jesus is no longer with us, hasn't been for 2000 years, but Christ remains, always has. You just don't know who Christ is is all. Foreign to your understanding.

You mean the book that describes the physical resurrection of Jesus? THAT book.
Thats the one that described his Spirit that rose. Mary didn't know him at, all she saw was a Gardner but she understood the spirit in that man for he sounded like Jesus. Two more saw him in another form, that other form is Spirit. The fisherman with the nets didn't have a clue who that man on the beach was who fed them breakfast, but they did recognize his Spirit.

Do you know why they didn't recognize him? Because he was spirit not flesh and the very reason religious folk with laws can't recognize Him this day. And that same Spirit has been here sense Adam never changed one bit. .

You obviously have no clue what your own Bible says. True believers are those who have been born/begotten of God.

Thats the one that described his Spirit that rose. Mary didn't know him at, all she saw was a Gardner but she understood the spirit in that man for he sounded like Jesus. Two more saw him in another form, that other form is Spirit. The fisherman with the nets didn't have a clue who that man on the beach was who fed them breakfast, but they did recognize his Spirit.

Do you know why they didn't recognize him? Because he was spirit not flesh and the very reason religious folk with laws can't recognize Him this day. And that same Spirit has been here sense Adam never changed one bit. .
We notice that you ignore Jesus' words to Thomas, like the plague. Very telling.

The workings of the Trinity are a mystery to the human mind.

Really? The doctrine of the Trinity is the result of human reasoning process and you claim that the conclusion to that human reasoning process is a "mystery"? Now that's funny.

Like this? 2 +76 =6. Unfathomable mystery.

So you think that Jesus had a transparent Visage. Oh the weird things that you dream up.

Back