The efficaciousness of the proclaimed Word of God to everyone everywhere.

Synergy

It looks like Calvinism has dropped the ball when it comes to believing the efficaciousness of the proclaimed Word of God to everyone everywhere. Because of that, they have had to concoct theories such as regeneration before belief, unconditional election to salvation, and irresistible grace to fill in for the holes that this glaring disbelief/oversight produced.

Paul’s Message of Salvation to Everyone Everywhere with no mention of any pre-regeneration anywhere:
Rom 10:8 But what does it say? "The Word is near you, even in your mouth and in your heart"; that is, the Word of Faith which we proclaim;
Rom 10:9 Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the Scripture says, "Everyone believing on Him shall not be put to shame."
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference both of Jew and of Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call on Him.
Rom 10:13 For everyone, "whoever shall call on the name of the Lord will be saved."

The Word of God is effectual for those who believe, not that they are pre-regenerated to believe.
1 Th 2:13 And for this cause we thank God without ceasing, that when you received the Word of hearing, of God, you welcomed it as the Word of God, not as a word of men, but as it is, truly the Word of God, which also effectually works in you who believe.

The one who believes on Him has passed from death to life. Any mention of a regeneration before believing? Nope.
John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, He who hears My Word and believes on Him who sent Me has everlasting life and shall not come into condemnation, but has passed from death to life.

What did new converts possess before believing? An unsealed Holy Spirit of promise?
Eph 1:13 in whom also you, hearing the Word of Truth, the gospel of our salvation, in whom also believing, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

It looks like Calvinism has dropped the ball when it comes to believing the efficaciousness of the proclaimed Word of God to everyone everywhere. Because of that, they have had to concoct theories such as regeneration before belief, unconditional election to salvation, and irresistible grace to fill in for the holes that this glaring disbelief/oversight produced.

Paul’s Message of Salvation to Everyone Everywhere with no mention of any pre-regeneration anywhere:
Rom 10:8 But what does it say? "The Word is near you, even in your mouth and in your heart"; that is, the Word of Faith which we proclaim;
Rom 10:9 Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the Scripture says, "Everyone believing on Him shall not be put to shame."
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference both of Jew and of Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call on Him.
Rom 10:13 For everyone, "whoever shall call on the name of the Lord will be saved."

The Word of God is effectual for those who believe, not that they are pre-regenerated to believe.
1 Th 2:13 And for this cause we thank God without ceasing, that when you received the Word of hearing, of God, you welcomed it as the Word of God, not as a word of men, but as it is, truly the Word of God, which also effectually works in you who believe.

The one who believes on Him has passed from death to life. Any mention of a regeneration before believing? Nope.
John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, He who hears My Word and believes on Him who sent Me has everlasting life and shall not come into condemnation, but has passed from death to life.

What did new converts possess before believing? An unsealed Holy Spirit of promise?
Eph 1:13 in whom also you, hearing the Word of Truth, the gospel of our salvation, in whom also believing, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
Thank you for posting scripture supporting the Calvinist position that all of salvation is from God.

Soli Deo Gloria!!

Correct and if it was true what Calvinists said it would say, "He who is regenerated and hears my word will believe on Him who sent me...."
No such statement in scripture

Thank you for posting scripture supporting the Calvinist position that all of salvation is from God.

Soli Deo Gloria!!
Since you took no issue with anything I wrote, let's proceed to dismantle all Calvinists myths and falsehoods. I would suggest dismantling the unconditional election to salvation myth.

Correct and if it was true what Calvinists said it would say, "He who is regenerated and hears my word will believe on Him who sent me...."
It doesn't say, "He.who is reprobate, dead in sin, unable to obey my law, and unable to please me, and hears my word will believe on Him who sent me..."

No such statement in scripture.

(Thanks for the argument, Rockson, I appreciate it.)

Since you took no issue with anything I wrote, let's proceed to dismantle all Calvinists myths and falsehoods. I would suggest dismantling the unconditional election to salvation myth.
Yes, please, post your eisegetical opinions.

No, we have no need for it to say that.
We are happy with Scripture reading just as God inspired it.

Please stop these stupid and worthless games.

It's like us saying that YOU need to have John 3:16 CHANGED to read:

"God so loved every single person on Earth, that whosover libertarianly with their free will chose Jesus without any help from God will not perish, but have everlasting life."

It's a stupid word game by you.

You seem confused.
Since your Scripture didn't damage Calvinism in ANY way whatsoever, there is absolutely no need for us to "dismantle" anything.

No, we have no need for it to say that.
We are happy with Scripture reading just as God inspired it.

Please stop these stupid and worthless games.

It's like us saying that YOU need to have John 3:16 CHANGED to read:

"God so loved every single person on Earth, that whosover libertarianly with their free will chose Jesus without any help from God will not perish, but have everlasting life."

It's a stupid word game by you.
Yes, it is a stupid game.

You seem confused.
Since your Scripture didn't damage Calvinism in ANY way whatsoever, there is absolutely no need for us to "dismantle" anything.
There is absolutely no confusion as to the non-existence of a pre-regeneration in any of my quoted verses nor anywhere else in the entire Bible. Calvinists have failed miserably in their desperate attempt to prove regeneration before belief in Christ. It's time that the Calvinists myths were dismantled and consigned to the dustbins of history.

There is absolutely no confusion as to the non-existence of a pre-regeneration in any of my quoted verses nor anywhere else in the entire Bible. Calvinists have failed miserably in their desperate attempt to prove regeneration before belief in Christ. It's time that the Calvinists myths were dismantled and consigned to the dustbins of history.

You are making a very foolish position when you take on God as your enemy.

Look, you don't like Calvinism.
We get that.
But we don't care about "pleasing" you.
We only care about pleasing GOD.
That's why we will NEVER "dismantle" God's doctrines or give them up.

Far better apologists have tried to "dismantle" Calvinism, and they've failed miserably.
You will do no better.

Believing is pleasing to God. The unregenerate are hostile toward God, they CANNOT submit to His law, and they CANNOT please God (Rom 8:6-8).

What more proof do you need that regeneration prior to faith is true and necessary?

It's time you abandon Pelagius.

You are making a very foolish position when you take on God as your enemy.
Your non-Biblical view of God, as evidenced by the verses I quoted, is what is categorically "a very foolish position".
Look, you don't like Calvinism.
We get that.
But we don't care about "pleasing" you.
We only care about pleasing GOD.
Then why don't you believe the verses I quoted - in that there is no pre-regeneration in those verses nor in the entire Bible?
That's why we will NEVER "dismantle" God's doctrines or give them up.
That's your choice to make.
Far better apologists have tried to "dismantle" Calvinism, and they've failed miserably.
You will do no better.
I believe in the efficaciousness of the proclaimed Word of God over Calvinism's pre-regeneration myths.

Your non-Biblical view of God, as evidenced by the verses I quoted, is what is categorically "a very foolish position".

My view is not "non-Biblical".
That you consider my BIblical view "foolish", is not my problem.
I couldn't care less about your opinion.
I only care about GOD's.

Then why don't you believe the verses I quoted

I do believe them.
I believe ALL Scripture.
That's why I'm a Calvinist, because I believe SCRIPTURE.

- in that there is no pre-regeneration in those verses nor in the entire Bible?

To quote your buddy Rockson, "it's self-evident. Just becuase you don't see it doesn't mean that it's not self-evident."
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If I have a blue car, and you keep trying to tell me it's red, and throw a hissy-fit just because I refuse to deny it's blue, that's not my problem, that's YOUR problem.

Thank you for your admission.

I believe in the efficaciousness of the proclaimed Word of God over Calvinism's pre-regeneration myths.

That's your problem.

Back at you.

Then why don't you believe the verses I quoted - in that there is no pre-regeneration in those verses nor in the entire Bible?
I do believe all bible verses. What I don't agree with is your understanding of many of them.

Yes, it is.

I believe in the effacaciousness of God's word over the Pelagian myths.

I only care about GOD's.

I do believe them.
I believe ALL Scripture.

To quote your buddy Rockson, "it's self-evident. Just becuase you don't see it doesn't mean that it's not self-evident."

If I have a blue car, and you keep trying to tell me it's red, and throw a hissy-fit just because I refuse to deny it's blue, that's not my problem, that's YOUR problem.

That's your problem.
He doesn't understand that none of his statements are rational arguments, except in an elementary school setting ... <sigh, shrug>

Believing is pleasing to God. The unregenerate are hostile toward God, they CANNOT submit to His law, and they CANNOT please God (Rom 8:6-8).
There you go again, trying once again to overwhelm all the verses I quoted with another verse you mistakenly think makes your point, this time Rom 8:6-8. That's a nasty Calvinist habit.

I have already proven to you that Paul included himself in Rom 8:6 "For to be carnally minded is death" by saying "I am carnal" in Rom 7:14. So you can't use that verse only for the "unregenerated" because Paul includes himself in that verse. There is no way around that fact. Your Calvinist interpretation falls on its face.
What more proof do you need that regeneration prior to faith is true and necessary?
More proof than your total misunderstanding that Paul does include himself in Rom 8:6-8. I've seen enough miscontextualizations and misunderstandings of Bible verses from Calvinists to write a book, thank you very much. Come to think about it, I just might do that.
It's time you abandon Pelagius.
How can I abandon something I never embraced??? Your imagination is flaring again.

Last edited:
I only care about GOD's.
I do believe them.
I believe ALL Scripture.
Then why do you believe in regeneration before belief in Christ when it's nowhere to be found in scripture?
Is that something that is "self-evident" to you?

I'm quoting straight from the Bible and you're the one who's modifying what it says with pre-regeneration modifiers and presuppositions.
That's your problem.
Believing in the efficaciousness of the proclaimed Word of God over Calvinism's pre-regeneration myths is not a problem, it's an absolute privilege.

Then why do you believe in regeneration before belief in Christ

Because it's taught in Scripture.

when it's nowhere to be found in scripture?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe it's wise for me to let blind men telling me how Scripture reads.

I'm quoting straight from the Bible and you're the one who's modifying what it says with pre-regeneration modifiers and presuppositions.

You are free to hold your opinion.
Bu tI will continue to believe Scripture.

Believing in the efficaciousness of the proclaimed Word of God

... which I believe as well.

over Calvinism's pre-regeneration myths is not a problem, it's an absolute privilege.

You can believe Scripture is a "myth", but I believe Scripture.
And none of your bullying and insulting is going to change that.

There you go again, trying to once again to overwhelm all the verses I quoted with Rom 8:6-8. That's a nasty Calvinist habit.
There you go again, trying once again to overwhelm Rom 8:6-8.

That a nasty Pelagian habit.

I had previously proven to you that Paul included himself in Rom 8:6 "For to be carnally minded is death" by saying "I am carnal" in Rom 7:14. So you can't use that verse only for those "unregenerated" because Paul includes himself in that verse. There is no way around that.
I previously demonstrated you are wrong.

More proof than your total misunderstanding that Paul includes himself in Rom 8:6-8. I've seen enough miscontextualizations from Calvinists, thank you very much.
Your proving your total misunderstanding of Rom 8:6-8.

How can I abandon something I never embraced??? Your imagination is flaring again.
Your anthropology is Pelagian.

Note the inconsistency in @Synergy's form of argumentation which isn't argumentation at all. I can say the same thing about @Synergy's position as he says about mine.

@Synergy's "arguments," (I use the term loosely), are laughable, vapid, devoid of substance, and juvenile

Back