The unrelenting fear in Judaism

You're really the one's present superiority. Not me. My goal is always to make all men equal. You're no better than any Gentle. In fact, you are one.
Yes, Jews are called a holy nation, goy. Holy shows that we are set aside for a special purpose. That was God's choice.

Exodus 19:6; 2 Samuel 7:23; 1 Chronicles 17:21.

I make no such claim. Christ is God's choice. The "elect" of God.

Like I said. He is the Heir of Abraham. The promised Seed. The only One that has all the Covenant promises....

Stick around. Join the conversation and share what all you've learned.
Genesis 15
5And the LORD took him outside and said, “Now look to the heavens and count the stars, if you are able.” Then He told him, “So shall your offspring be.”

Looks like there are more than one promised seed. It's pretty clear. ;)

Genesis 15
5And the LORD took him outside and said, “Now look to the heavens and count the stars, if you are able.” Then He told him, “So shall your offspring be.”

Looks like there are more than one promised seed. It's pretty clear. ;)

Like I said and you're ignoring. All the stars came from One seed. A HEAVENLY seed. As the "STARS". While Abraham was faithful, he WAS NOT heavenly.

At this point. I see no reason to continue to discuss this with you. Have it your way. Enjoy.

There's always been good Jews and bad Jews. Jews openly admit this -- our own scriptures record our shortcomings. Christians on the other hand pretend that they are better, despite all the evidence showing that Chrsitians can be just as unethical as anyone else. Some Christians even try to disassociate themselves from wicked Christians by employing the No True Scotsman fallacy, saying "Oh they aren't REEEEEAL Christians."

Perhaps you should take the advice of your own religion leader Jesus, and take the log out of your own eye before you take the speck out of someone else's.
Judge not least you be judged. What hypocrisy.

Thats right they are the elect (apple of Gods eye). We are blessed to be grafted in. Something we can thank the Jews for.
I thank Jesus Christ. The Head of all things. There is no room to praise another. The Root is Christ. Not Israel. You need to read that verse again.

I thank Jesus Christ. The Head of all things. There is no room to praise another. The Root is Christ. Not Israel. You need to read that verse again.
Sure there is room to praise another.

Proverbs 27:2

King James Version

2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

Sure there is room to praise another.

Proverbs 27:2

King James Version

2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

That "other" is God. Remember the words we LONG to HEAR......."Well done thou good and faithful servant".

Brother.... it is important our focus always start and end with Jesus Christ.

1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Yes, Jews are called a holy nation, goy. Holy shows that we are set aside for a special purpose. That was God's choice.

Exodus 19:6; 2 Samuel 7:23; 1 Chronicles 17:21.
And now Christians are called the same.
“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”

1 Peter 2:9

And now Christians are called the same.
“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”

1 Peter 2:9
Christianity isn't a chosen race, nor nation.

Back