Tongues shall cease. - 1 Cor 13:8

So you do not know what a strawman is...just another useless label.

Here's the nutshell version of my conversion experience: A man came to my suburb on the West Side of Cleveland, Ohio backed by Young Life, a teen outreach that flourished during the height of the Jesus Movement in the sixties and early seventies. He is to this day one of the most gifted leaders and evangelists I have ever known. He opened scripture, and focused on Christ and Him crucified, like Paul in Corinth, and he taught us to read the Bible and trust that what the Bible teaches is truth. I began to read the Bible in 1970...reading through the New Testament over and over...and finally beginning into the Old Testament because the cross references led me there. I got my first interlinear and parallel Bible my senior year in high school. College was a disaster spiritually, and an adventure for life. Paris, France was my campus my freshman year...

During my high school years, Dennis Bennett, the father of the Charismatic movement in the Episcopalian Church came to my little parish. (We more politely call ourselves Charismatic without the needless derision born of evident insecurities, because it's actually English and a more accurate description...even for the critics who deride us without the childishness.) He opened up the book of Acts, 1 Corinthians 12-14 and finally, the promise of Mark 16. Then he invited any who wanted to be baptized with the baptism of Jesus to come up front.

I was a high school Episcopalian. There was no way I'd go up front. I went home and closed myself in my closet and asked Jesus to baptize me. I began speaking a language i did not understand. I thought I was faking it. (Note: I was in my closet with my door closed. I was not showing off.) I was a budding Episcopalian...I trained acolytes. I left off speaking in tongues.

And something very strange happened to me: The Bible became large letter edition every time I read it. Whole passages that I had read frequently became pregnant with meaning...and began to engrave themselves within me. In short, when the Spirit baptized me, He began to teach me. That, to me, is the quintessential evidence of the Baptism of Jesus: Those who are filled with the Spirit are taught by the Same Spirit. We are not driven to criticize everyone else in the Whole church but ourselves from the day John disappeared...We are commanded to bless and to edify. The Holy Spirit convicts, we expose His word in season and out of season, here a little and there a little.

So...after college, I started attending a Charismatic Lutheran church whose pastor was an expository preacher. For three years, I gained from his teaching. At this time, I became familiar with the late Pat Robertson and the 700 club. Pat Robertson was the very best expository teacher I've ever had. These were the days where it wasn't enough to hear a message...We bough the tapes and listened again all week long...matching doctrine to scripture, line upon line and precept upon precept. Robertson founded Regent University. That's where I went to seminary...working toward a Master's in Biblical Studies. I got called away to teach in a Fundamentalist (anti-charismatic) Christian boarding school who knew my background but were so desperate for a French teacher they hired me anyway. I spent two years there, working very well with faculty and the student body, and then the mission field opened up.

I joined Operation Mobilization, a trans-denominational missions organization built to buttress the efforts of the churches throughout the world. That is where I met my Swedish wife. She went off to Cyprus. I lived and worked in Paris, France and we helped to build churches that reached the lost. The second year, I went to Morocco but got expelled because I was caught in possession of subversive literature with the intent to convert a Muslim. I was expelled, and OM sent me to Israel, where I lived and worked out of Nazareth among the Arab population of Galilee and the West Bank.

At the end of that year, my wife and I drove up to Sweden to wed, and came back to the US to meet my failing mother before she passed away. Thirty-seven years and eight children later, I've retired from the state school where I taught French for 35 years. I've pastored churches, youth groups, teams and small groups. I've done for the church you despise everything I was asked to edify, exhort and comfort...as the Spirit directed me.

I still speak in tongues...You will never hear me, because you despise the gift...that danger is your own.

But you're not bloviating on the basis of experience or biblical doctrine...You seem personally repulsed by the notion.

You might consider getting over it. My friends at the Christian school would agree with you...but they have learned not to eschew the fellowship Christ commanded us to enhance. The two years among those who do not believe in the gifts and who sadly have been taught that they are no longer being given were very good years for all of us.

You sound a little desperate. Did you notice the distinct lack of hocus and ju?

Did this help?
So, your conversion experience entirely lacked any mention of faith in Christ’s works at Calvary, repentance & godly sorrow over your sins against God (1 Corinthians 7:10, Luke 18:13-14), leaving behind sin and coming up out of the world, taking up your cross, denial of self and following after Christ. What you describe is indoctrination into denominational religion, particularly the pentecostalist/charismaticist religion.

I'm willing for us both to stand in front of the mirror...and admonish each other. The arrogance in your posts is palpable...It's as if you think the more arrogant you sound the more forceful your argument. It's really only more entertaining, because when you try to define my character, your projection would make a good movie...and since it comes from the darkness you've enforced on yourself, the picture is all the more clear.

LOL! I guess you really can't help it that you don't know the difference but there is a big, big difference between someone being arrogant and someone who is just completely confindent in what he knows to be the truth of the scriptures and which is what true faith is in those who HEAR the RHEMA of God and unlike those who only hear what the flesh reveals.

It's quite amazing what you assume about strangers. You clearly are not used to civil discussions with those who disagree with you...does your cult have no leadership at all? Is your religion invented by you alone out of whole cloth? I know your friend won't set foot in a "religious building." Are the two of you in the same cult? Do you meet with others who are equally deceived, to encourage one another according to Hebrews? What happens when there is disagreement among you?

You need to quick thinking you have the gift of knowledge, for I don't belong to any religious group at all but I am a complete loner because I believe that they are all tainted with apostate false doctrine including many Unitarian groups but especially your Trinitarian cult, which is the Mother of them all.
I went to a kingdom hall once, by invitation, for a friend's sake. They were much more friendly than you are...and they boasted that in their cult, around the world, they all do exactly the same prescribed thing in each meeting, and follow the prescribed program. There is never disagreement. The Watchtower is all the authority they need, and outside the Watchtower, there is no teacher. Is that like your cult?

I have never been in one myself and the only groups that I have ever belonged to or learned from were those who taught the trinity doctrine like the cult you still belong to, the first one was The First Baptist Church of Nokomis Fl. and I went to that for a little less than a year and after that it was only interdenominational Charismatic Churches and the one I belonged to the Longest was affiliated with the Assemblies of God.
That was the whole point, though, wasn't it? God is sharing His glory with another...which He said He doesn't do.
"Substance" and "essence"? In what way was Jesus not the essence?
Wow are you ever showing your ignorance here, for again, the original text that Paul was using was from Isaiah 45 and about God bringing all of the people under the servitude of Cyrus and because they were made to bow unto Cyrus his anointed King over them, they in turn would also bow to Yahweh and whether they would by their own will or not also.

So let me ask you then, did God share his glory as being Yahweh God with Cyrus also?

Oh for certain God allowed Cyrus to have his glory as God's appointed and anointed King over the people but nothing in that text would suggest that God shared his glory as Yahweh God with Cyrus and therefore neither is Paul saying that Yahweh God shared his glory as Yahweh God with Jesus either and only because he gave him a name above every other under his own.

Acts 4:12 "Neither is their salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven (under that of God himself) given among men (among men) whereby we must be saved".

The word "glory" can apply to many different things like the glory of one star from another, so just because God gives someone glory, doesn't mean that he is sharing his glory as Yahweh God with them, not by a long shot.
In what way is Jesus not the Word? And what does God do without the Word...outside the Word...beyond the Word? This is your confusion, not the historic church's.

More Trinitarian ignorance, for the word (Logos) of God didn't literally become flesh, but what that means is that every instruction that God ever gave for men to obey was obeyed by Jesus and thus he became the word made flesh in this way.

That is what he meant when he said, "think not that I have come to destroy the law and the prophets, for I came not to destroyed them but rather to fulfill them".

Then he went on to say this, "for I say unto you that until heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or tittle of the law shall in any way be removed from it until, Until, until all of it is fulfilled" and how would Jesus have to do this, how would he fulfill it all?

By perfect obedience unto it, including obeying the Sabbath law which your delusional version of Jesus broke along with his claiming that he was God in violation to the first 2 commandments and which would have made the man Jesus the man of lawlessness and son of perdition that Paul spoke of rather than the Human Son of God.

And Paul called this a delusion that God would sent upon all them who do not love the truth, and do you know what a delusion is?

It is something that men and women believe to be real that isn't and never was either, kind of like believing in imaginary ghosts that don't exit.
I'll let the Lord judge between you and me.
That would be wise being the only judgment you could possible give would be from your flesh and which is where you get your knowledge of the scriptures and God and Christ from instead of by the Holy Spirit like we who truly believe the truth do.

Just trying to help you understand...and maybe learn a little bit more about those whom you've taken on as the enemy.

You need to stop trying to help others and get some help for yourself by repenting from your false doctrines and by turning to The Only True God and His True Messiah King who he sent, so he can help you.

Oh and by the way, while you think in your obvious arrogance and pride that you can help someone else, I don't claim this, for only God is able to help someone with the truth, for all the minister can do is sow seeds or water them but it is only God who can give the increase period.

So you do not know what a strawman is...just another useless label.

Here's the nutshell version of my conversion experience: A man came to my suburb on the West Side of Cleveland, Ohio backed by Young Life, a teen outreach that flourished during the height of the Jesus Movement in the sixties and early seventies. He is to this day one of the most gifted leaders and evangelists I have ever known. He opened scripture, and focused on Christ and Him crucified, like Paul in Corinth, and he taught us to read the Bible and trust that what the Bible teaches is truth. I began to read the Bible in 1970...reading through the New Testament over and over...and finally beginning into the Old Testament because the cross references led me there. I got my first interlinear and parallel Bible my senior year in high school. College was a disaster spiritually, and an adventure for life. Paris, France was my campus my freshman year...

During my high school years, Dennis Bennett, the father of the Charismatic movement in the Episcopalian Church came to my little parish. (We more politely call ourselves Charismatic without the needless derision born of evident insecurities, because it's actually English and a more accurate description...even for the critics who deride us without the childishness.) He opened up the book of Acts, 1 Corinthians 12-14 and finally, the promise of Mark 16. Then he invited any who wanted to be baptized with the baptism of Jesus to come up front.

I was a high school Episcopalian. There was no way I'd go up front. I went home and closed myself in my closet and asked Jesus to baptize me. I began speaking a language i did not understand. I thought I was faking it. (Note: I was in my closet with my door closed. I was not showing off.) I was a budding Episcopalian...I trained acolytes. I left off speaking in tongues.

And something very strange happened to me: The Bible became large letter edition every time I read it. Whole passages that I had read frequently became pregnant with meaning...and began to engrave themselves within me. In short, when the Spirit baptized me, He began to teach me. That, to me, is the quintessential evidence of the Baptism of Jesus: Those who are filled with the Spirit are taught by the Same Spirit. We are not driven to criticize everyone else in the Whole church but ourselves from the day John disappeared...We are commanded to bless and to edify. The Holy Spirit convicts, we expose His word in season and out of season, here a little and there a little.

So...after college, I started attending a Charismatic Lutheran church whose pastor was an expository preacher. For three years, I gained from his teaching. At this time, I became familiar with the late Pat Robertson and the 700 club. Pat Robertson was the very best expository teacher I've ever had. These were the days where it wasn't enough to hear a message...We bough the tapes and listened again all week long...matching doctrine to scripture, line upon line and precept upon precept. Robertson founded Regent University. That's where I went to seminary...working toward a Master's in Biblical Studies. I got called away to teach in a Fundamentalist (anti-charismatic) Christian boarding school who knew my background but were so desperate for a French teacher they hired me anyway. I spent two years there, working very well with faculty and the student body, and then the mission field opened up.

I joined Operation Mobilization, a trans-denominational missions organization built to buttress the efforts of the churches throughout the world. That is where I met my Swedish wife. She went off to Cyprus. I lived and worked in Paris, France and we helped to build churches that reached the lost. The second year, I went to Morocco but got expelled because I was caught in possession of subversive literature with the intent to convert a Muslim. I was expelled, and OM sent me to Israel, where I lived and worked out of Nazareth among the Arab population of Galilee and the West Bank.

At the end of that year, my wife and I drove up to Sweden to wed, and came back to the US to meet my failing mother before she passed away. Thirty-seven years and eight children later, I've retired from the state school where I taught French for 35 years. I've pastored churches, youth groups, teams and small groups. I've done for the church you despise everything I was asked to edify, exhort and comfort...as the Spirit directed me.

I still speak in tongues...You will never hear me, because you despise the gift...that danger is your own.

But you're not bloviating on the basis of experience or biblical doctrine...You seem personally repulsed by the notion.

You might consider getting over it. My friends at the Christian school would agree with you...but they have learned not to eschew the fellowship Christ commanded us to enhance. The two years among those who do not believe in the gifts and who sadly have been taught that they are no longer being given were very good years for all of us.

You sound a little desperate. Did you notice the distinct lack of hocus and ju?

Did this help?
But yes this actually did help and explains perfectly what I already knew about pentecostalists. In this ‘conversion experience’ of yours, you mention absolutely nothing of what Christ did. Only what YOU did, more pride. And you also mention other men, Dennis Bennett, Pat Robertson, some ‘jesus Movement’ person (that movement was created by a certified false prophet named Chuck Smith and also a sodomite occultist named Lonnie Frisbee). Virtually no mention of the Christ and what He did for you, only what YOU ‘accomplished’ in your career in manmade religion. That says everything.

So, your conversion experience entirely lacked any mention of faith in Christ’s works at Calvary, repentance & godly sorrow over your sins against God (1 Corinthians 7:10, Luke 18:13-14), leaving behind sin and coming up out of the world, taking up your cross, denial of self and following after Christ. What you describe is indoctrination into denominational religion, particularly the pentecostalist/charismaticist religion.
Why would you think that because this is not mentioned, it does not exist? That is salvation, rudimentary things. We are to move past that into the working of the Kingdom. This seems to be where people like you don't understand. You believe the end is your own personal salvation and what He can do for you when it is about having what was lost restored and taking your place in the Kingdom. To make disciples. To demonstrate the Kingdom of God to a fallen world for His great name. This is the purpose of walking in the power of God. Not for bragging rights. Anyone with at least one brain cell knows that it is the Holy Spirit doing the work through us. You claim indoctrination when you lack any credible proof that what you are claiming is true. There is not one Pentecostal or Charismatic (I hate titles) that I know of that does not believe that. But we move past that into maturity because that is the basics, now grow up and do the work.

Why would you think that because this is not mentioned, it does not exist? That is salvation, rudimentary things. We are to move past that into the working of the Kingdom. This seems to be where people like you don't understand. You believe the end is your own personal salvation and what He can do for you when it is about having what was lost restored and taking your place in the Kingdom. To make disciples. To demonstrate the Kingdom of God to a fallen world for His great name. This is the purpose of walking in the power of God. Not for bragging rights. Anyone with at least one brain cell knows that it is the Holy Spirit doing the work through us. You claim indoctrination when you lack any credible proof that what you are claiming is true. There is not one Pentecostal or Charismatic (I hate titles) that I know of that does not believe that. But we move past that into maturity because that is the basics, now grow up and do the work.
LOL, with no mention of Christ, no repentance/sorrow over one’s sins against God, no rebirth, obedience/holiness/being set apart and coming out from the world system, exactly what ‘kingdom’ are you speaking of? It ain’t God’s. A genuine conversion experience is what separates the Christian from the non-Christian. That transformation is of the Holy Ghost, not pentecostalist juju and hocus pocus.

You are not making disciples of Christ. You are making disciples of William Seymour, Smith Wigglesworth, Katherine Kuhlman, and other heretical pentecostalist deceivers. You’re not walking in power, you’re walking in delusions of grandeur, claiming to resurrect the dead.

I want you to really meditate on these verses I posted earlier, and take note..

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.“
Matthew 7:21-23

Notice how the hellbound described there sound so identical to pentecostalists..talking about casting out devils and all their wonderful works. Sound like anyone we know? Interesting.

LOL, with no mention of Christ, no repentance/sorrow over one’s sins against God, no rebirth, obedience/holiness/being set apart and coming out from the world system, exactly what ‘kingdom’ are you speaking of? It ain’t God’s. A genuine conversion experience is what separates the Christian from the non-Christian. That transformation is of the Holy Ghost, not pentecostalist juju and hocus pocus.

You are not making disciples of Christ. You are making disciples of William Seymour, Smith Wigglesworth, Katherine Kuhlman, and other heretical pentecostalist deceivers. You’re not walking in power, you’re walking in delusions of grandeur, claiming to resurrect the dead.

I want you to really meditate on these verses I posted earlier, and take note..

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.“
Matthew 7:21-23

Notice how the hellbound described there sound so identical to pentecostalists..talking about casting out devils and all their wonderful works. Sound like anyone we know? Interesting.
Jesus said I will never leave or forsake you. He also said who soever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. I would suggest you turn you perspective inward. I know my Father.

Jesus said I will never leave or forsake you. He also said who soever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. I would suggest you turn you perspective inward. I know my Father.
It wasn’t Jesus who said ‘whosoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved’. Paul said that in Romans 10:13. Also know that the following verse says “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?“ You don’t believe in that Lord. You believe in a false idol of pentecostalist creation. A false idol pagan deity that will give you juju and abberacadabbera. Read Matthew 7:21-23.

Th Christ of the pentecostalist religion is a false Christ.

“For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.”
Mark 13:22

Now I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

1 Corinthians 15:50

I think that you are missing my point however, for the reason why flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God is becasue sin still abides within the flesh of all believers even though it was removed from the heart at their conversion.

Therefore until Christ puts God's enemy of Sin under the feet of Christ at his secomd coming, Christians will have to die.

However, when Jesus comes Paul tells us that he will put all enemies under his feet and that the last ememy that will be done away with is death.

You see, Paul tells us why we will not all die and it is because God will put all enemies under the feet of Christ included the sin still within the believers and after this, death will also be put under his feet so that those who are still alive and remaining unto the coming of Christ wont have to die physically.

My point is that Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:22-26 and picking back up in verses 51-58 very clearly tell us not only when the rapture will happen in regards to the tribulation but why it will happen and it will happen because Jesus will have put the enemy of death under his feet for his church.

Paul very clearly also tells us that this will be at the end of the tribulation when all enemies of God are first destroyed and therefore the pre trib rapture doctrine is proven false by Paul in 1 Corinthians 15 period.

I use the Bible as the measuring stick
Actually, you don't. There is nothing biblical at all in any of your claims...or in your vehement spite toward the body of Christ. The Bible instructs us in much better behavior than your display.

I wish you could see the paucity of your attacks. They're based solely on your misprision of church history, and your inability to understand that we are created in His image...the proof absolute of the Trinity.

. Not the pentecostalist religion like you use for your measuring stick. And mikey..you’re just fine with judgmental opinions, so long as they agree with your feelings.
You do not understand what it means to be Pentecostal. You have never been baptized with the Holy Spirit...the baptism of Jesus.
So let me get this straight..a megalomaniac who thinks he resurrects the dead is calling me prideful..LOL!!! You can’t make this up!!! Too funny!

Still no biblical gospel or conversion experience from you as I asked, very telling indeed..
No...a megalomaniac who derides the testimony of strangers is rejecting the help others offer. That's straight. And that's what you are missing.

It wasn’t Jesus who said ‘whosoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved’. Paul said that in Romans 10:13. Also know that the following verse says “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?“ You don’t believe in that Lord. You believe in a false idol of pentecostalist creation. A false idol pagan deity that will give you juju and abberacadabbera. Read Matthew 7:21-23.
So you are saying that it was not Jesus who gave Paul what to say? Are you saying it was a lie? Wow, that says a lot about you and your heretical doctrine.

Th Christ of the pentecostalist religion is a false Christ.

“For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.”
Mark 13:22
Now are a liar and a false teacher. Accuser of the brethren. Everything you just said is a lie. You are not of Christ you are of your father the devil. No wonder you act the way you do. I could not understand how someone could not understand the basics of Scripture. Now I know. Repent and receive Christ before you pay for your sins.

Actually, you don't. There is nothing biblical at all in any of your claims...or in your vehement spite toward the body of Christ. The Bible instructs us in much better behavior than your display.

I wish you could see the paucity of your attacks. They're based solely on your misprision of church history, and your inability to understand that we are created in His image...the proof absolute of the Trinity.

You do not understand what it means to be Pentecostal. You have never been baptized with the Holy Spirit...the baptism of Jesus.

No...a megalomaniac who derides the testimony of strangers is rejecting the help others offer. That's straight. And that's what you are missing.
You don’t even have any testimony though, you just bragged about your career in manmade religion and all the false converts you misguided.

I understand perfectly what it means to be a pentecostalist..you don’t even know what baptized in the Holy Spirit even means..you may have had a kundalini awakening or some other demonic experience. But definitely no legitimate Christian conversion experience. No repentance/sorrow for your sins against God. No rebirth or talk of a changed life and the sins He brought you out of. Nothing but pentecostalist indoctrination and bragging on your religious career. Sad.

You are not anyone to criticize anyone’s behavior either, LOL..you can’t be serious? With all your false accusations and scripture twists and other poor behavior. Wow.

You have no help to offer either. You’re way too full of yourself.

Last edited:
So you are saying that it was not Jesus who gave Paul what to say? Are you saying it was a lie? Wow, that says a lot about you and your heretical doctrine.
It was Jesus who revealed to Paul what to say, it was Paul who said it though. Gee, what else is new, a pentecostalist trying to twist things LOL!!

Imagine being called heretical by someone who claims to resurrect the dead..you can’t make this up! Great stuff! LOL!!

Now are a liar and a false teacher. Accuser of the brethren. Everything you just said is a lie. You are not of Christ you are of your father the devil. No wonder you act the way you do. I could not understand how someone could not understand the basics of Scripture. Now I know. Repent and receive Christ before you pay for your sins.
Accuser of the brethren? LOL..you’re a accusing me, claiming everything I say is a lie..a guy who claims to resurrect the dead no less LOL!! Wow!

You’re also nobody to belittle how anyone else acts either, wow you’re an amazing hypocrite, just like every other pentecostalist I’ve had the misfortune to encounter.

You of all people, accusing someone of not understanding the basics of scripture, a guy who claims to resurrect the dead..a guy who can’t even give a biblical gospel to eternal life, or provide a conversion experience. You can’t make this up!!

A guy who is obsessed with unbiblical pentecostalist juju, accusing others of not understanding scripture, when his entire manmade doctrine revolves around things that aren’t even scriptural..HILARIOUS! LOL!!!

It was Jesus who revealed to Paul what to say, it was Paul who said it though. Gee, what else is new, a pentecostalist trying to twist things LOL!!

Imagine being called heretical by someone who claims to resurrect the dead..you can’t make this up! Great stuff! LOL!!
Then why did you try to say what I said was wrong? Jesus said it and Paul relayed. So Jesus said it. Dang this is stupud

Accuser of the brethren? LOL..you’re a accusing me, claiming everything I say is a lie..a guy who claims to resurrect the dead no less LOL!! Wow!

You’re also nobody to belittle how anyone else acts either, wow you’re an amazing hypocrite, just like every other pentecostalist I’ve had the misfortune to encounter.

You of all people, accusing someone of not understanding the basics of scripture, a guy who claims to resurrect the dead..a guy who can’t even give a biblical gospel to eternal life, or provide a conversion experience. You can’t make this up!!

A guy who is obsessed with unbiblical pentecostalist juju, accusing others of not understanding scripture, when his entire manmade doctrine revolves around things that aren’t even scriptural..HILARIOUS! LOL!!!
You have no credibility. Be saved. You have no means to discern. You are of your father and accuser and stumbling block

You have no credibility. Be saved. You have no means to discern. You are of your father and accuser and stumbling block
You’re such a hypocrite..calling me an ‘accuser’ in the same sentence as saying I am satanic. Do you not even see the irony? You are such an angry person, par for the course in the pentecostalist religion though.

A pentecostalist with no conversion, no biblical gospel message..telling me to be saved LOL!! Ohh sweet irony hahhaha..you are too funny dude. It would be sad but your pride and hatred for those who don’t comply with the pentecostalist juju makes it obvious you deserve to be right where you are..totally lost and full of delusions of grandeur to the point you claim to raise the dead in online chat rooms.

I’d say it is you who is the stumbling block, but you’re so far out there you make it too obvious what your deal is. Too far out there to even be a stumbling block.

You ought to take your own advice..be saved. That pagan idol you celebrate the birth of on Dec 25th ain’t Christ and it doesn’t save. Talk about lack of discernment. Do the research. Of course that would require undoing who knows how many years of pentecostalist indoctrination and brainwash. Or continue to bask in your delusions of grandeur, the choice is yours.

A guy who claims to resurrect the dead, accusing someone of having no credibility..you can’t make this up! LOL!! I’ve heard it all now 😂

Back