Unrepentant

You have to BELIEVE God for forgiveness to be justified/saved.
Beliefs are not real only speculation -- and anyone can believe anything about a god, but is is another matter when God Himself comes and manifests Himself in you and makes that confirmation in you for who He is and all of His heaven and who you should be in it just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, Adam in Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses Mary, 120, all had that same confirmation from God Himself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 to learn the difference from carnality and spirituality. One GHod Himself can open that chapter in your life, proven in Matt 3:16.

Romans 10:10
10For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.
Jim Jones, David Koresh, Warren Jeff, all knew within their hearts and believed and were justified in their beliefs, and confessed they were saved -- that does not mean they were of God as Jesus was.

Beliefs are not real and anyone can believe anything about a god just as these did. that is why it is so important that ye be born again of God Himself as Jesus became in Matt 3:16 when God Himself comes and opens up in man who He is and renews ones mind to think in His terms instead of what another says about Him.

That is exactly why I follow what Jesus said of himself and who I should be like him in the Father and do not follow another such as Paul or any other man, God Himself is quite capable of conveying His message in me and if my life does not compare with the life Jesus lived after Matt 3:16, then all I would have for a god is a belief about him with nothing confirming from God Himself.

So you're saying that we CAN be as good as Jesus?
God commands that you be exactly as Jesus was in the Father. That is why He sent Jesus as example for who you are supposed to be in Him.
Is that what you're claiming?

Jesus is a better teacher.
Only if one listens to what he he says.
He is God.
You are not listening to Jesus, you are listening to opinions of man instead.

Listen to what Jesus actually said of himself and his God who sent him. John 12:44-45. as listed below.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Catholics believe their pope, who blesses sodomite couples, is the best teacher.
Yes Catholics are not Christian, they are Catholics,
Mormons are not Christian they are Mormons.
LDS are not Christian they are LDS.
Baptists are not Christin they are Baptists.
Non - denominational are not Christian, they are Non- denominational.

ETC. and that list goes on for some other 3500 known denominations who are of the laws for a belief.

A Christian is exactly as Jesus was in the Father, and walk exactly as He walks in Hi same light of mind as Jesus did, perfect even as our Father ion heaven is perfect as He commas of us in Matt 5:48.

How many if these self proclaimed denominations are exactly as Jesus was in the Father as God Himself demands of us all if we are to be of Him and in His same image as the one He sent for us to follow and be like???

Yes, but not for earning your way into the kingdom of God. Not because the righteous perfection of works can't do that, but because you don't have the righteous perfection of works. And never will.
All who has from GHod the same as Jesus recoieved from Him in Matt 3:16 are perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect, we have acquired His same disposition of mind, Spirit.

Not till the next life when our bodies are redeemed and we have our glorified bodies, our adoption as sons of God.
The next life is the Monet that Goid comes to you and renews your mind where a new heaven and earth is revealed. Jesus coins that event as born again with the same renewing of mind he resdoeved from God Hiamld in Matt 3:16 as we all do who is born again with that same renewing from God Himself.
At which time the hope of righteousness we wait for in this life will be fulfilled for us.
If you are wating to be the righteousness of God then that will never happen until you repent of self and recioeve from God the same as Jesus did from him. That is the only way you can be the righteousness of God in Christ -- BTW Christ simply means Gods anointed and either you are of Christ, anointed of God as Jesus was, or you are not and waiting for some other way to be His righteous one.
Love come from faith:
No' Love comes from God manifest Himself in you for God is Love.
Romans 1:5
5Through Him and on behalf of His name, we received grace and apostleship to call all those among the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith.

1 Thessalonians 1:3
3We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

James 2:18
18 ...I will show you my faith by my deeds.
Faith produces, come to life, that what once was not and void of. Manifests what was once in ignorance.

Jesus said it is EASY. DO you believe him?

Deuteronomy 30

11For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. 12It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? 13Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? 14But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
There's nothing hard about the Lord's commands. But you are rebellious and impatient and controlled by the flesh, so you can't do them.

You already have it in your heart. Its not a until heaven thing.
Then what is your hope of righteousness?

Galatians 5:5
5But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the hope of righteousness.

Actual trust means believing everything Jesus teaches. Not just a portion ABOUT Jesus.
I showed you what the scriptures say about this. Why do you not believe them?

Jesus said what he does is EASY and you can do it. My initial reaction is that's impossible or least hard that is not an answer from faith.
Right, that's not an answer from faith. But as the scriptures show us, faith grows. We mature in our faith and become more and more holy in our behavior:

Philippians 1:25
25Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith

If you are wating to be the righteousness of God...
I am not waiting for the righteousness of God. I have that already. What I'm waiting for is the redemption of my body when I will walk in the perfect righteousness of God in the life to come. For now, I have a declaration of righteousness from God by which I will be protected until that time. I am not waiting for that. I already have that. I got that the instant I believed and trusted in the forgiveness of God through Christ.

Last edited:
The next life is the Monet that Goid comes to you and renews your mind where a new heaven and earth is revealed. Jesus coins that event as born again with the same renewing of mind he resdoeved from God Hiamld in Matt 3:16 as we all do who is born again with that same renewing from God Himself.
If you have that perfect righteousness of behavior now, what is the hope of righteousness that you have?

Galatians 5:5
5But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the hope of righteousness.

What righteousness are you hoping for by faith????

Who said I learned anything from this website?

Keep trying to put words in my mouth.

Today I learned I HAVE to ask God for forgiveness to be saved

Is this right?

Pick your poison. Its not like I expect a person to believe what scripture says anyways.
So on the day you wrote these post you said you don't have to ask for forgiveness and now you do have to ask for forgiveness. Right you seem confused about what you learnt. We know as an RC you do not believe what scripture says anyway.

If there is someone worst then sodomite couple I would bless them TOO.

ITs like the entire gist of Christianity is over your head.

27“But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.

So if He's so good at teaching why do you think he can only churn out a majority of failures?

IF GOD WILLS IT he can do greater works.

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
You should pray for them to know Jesus.

I am not waiting for the righteousness of God. I have that already.

Then why are you waiting, what are you waiting for, a man to come as god and save you someday?

In reality the One that you are waiting for is actually waiting on you for He is at your door this day knocking, and any man who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. Rev 3;20. As long as you do not let Him in as Jesus did in Matt 3;16, you will go to a grave waiting, and if you cant see it now what makes you think you will when you are dead?

Read Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, or would be if you would let Him be instead of making Him wait for you to wake up to Him.

For now, I have a declaration of righteousness from God by which I will be protected until that time.
And I just gave you that announcement in Rev 3:20.

Jesus Said this in John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Obviously you have not asked of God, and you do not seek the kingdom of God first and His righteousness. God will come to you this day ion you would let Him.

I am not waiting for that. I already have that.
If you did you would not have made this statement of yourself -- "What I'm waiting for is the redemption of my body when I will walk in the perfect righteousness of God in the life to come".

I got that the instant I believed and trusted in the forgiveness of God through Christ.
What did you believe? Beliefs are not real only speculation and anyone can believe anything about a god.

The only truth comes from God Himself come to you and manifest Himself in you that you become like Him to have His same Spirit of mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

Not even Jesus could escape that event proven in Matt 3:16, he didnt know God nor His heaven either until God Himself came and opened up in that man who He is and all of His heaven in that man just as He would in you. In that the waiting would be over for you just as it was over in Jesus and Adam in Gen 3:22, and Abraham, and Moses, and Mary, and 120 in an upper room and mainly Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Here is the results of Jesus righteousness opend to him from God Himself. And it is the same declaration as we all have who has received from God to be His righteousness as Jesus was His righteousness, and here is the message that we all has who has received from God Himself be in us.

You really do not have to wait to be the righteousness of God, all you have to do is repent from a belief of having to wait and receive from God Himself His righteousness, to be anointed of God, which would be Christ in you. Christ = Gods anointing in man. .

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Don't divert. I asked you what righteousness is it that you hope for if you say you have it already? Galatians 5:5, Romans 8:24
Righteousness is to be exactly as the Father of it is, Who is God and be in His same image as He creates man to be spiritually, God is a Spirit and either you walk as He walks in His same light of mind or you dont.

Divert? Here is what you said that I responded to that you are waring for. You said you have it already then say you are waiting for redemption to walk in perfect righteousness.

Either you have the righteousness of God in your mortal body this day to be perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect, Matt 5:48, or you do not. You said you are waiting for it. You dont know what righteousness is do you?

"I am not waiting for the righteousness of God. I have that already. What I'm waiting for is the redemption of my body when I will walk in the perfect righteousness of God in the life to come. For now, I have a declaration of righteousness from God by which I will be protected until that time. I am not waiting for that. I already have that. I got that the instant I believed and trusted in the forgiveness of God through Christ."

Today I learned I HAVE to ask God for forgiveness to be saved

Is this right?

Pick your poison. Its not like I expect a person to believe what scripture says anyways.

Then why are you trying to bait everyone asking their opinion?
If you think we should "believe what scripture says anyways", why don't you simply TELL us what you think "scripture says anyways"? It seems a better idea than playing these stupid games.

Then why are you trying to bait everyone asking their opinion?
If you think we should "believe what scripture says anyways", why don't you simply TELL us what you think "scripture says anyways"? It seems a better idea than playing these stupid games.
Oh you just pulled the chair out from under him/her

Back