What are the things that must happen before the end times ?

It is Biblical? Chapter and verse should be simple for you then.

Here! Chapter and verse is all what was needed.

#1-The Israeli goverment makes an agreement with the north and the North's armed forces begin to occupy Jerusalem.
#2-The people of Israel recieve a mark in their right hand or forehead to be used in buying and selling and tax collection.
#3-Ten Islamic counties overwhelm the norths armed forces stationed in Jerusalem and overthrow the Israeli goverment
#4-The north nukes the countries from Iran to Egypt destroying about all of the middle east.
#5-Christ resurrects Israel ,saves what is his and begins to reign in the land promised to him.
The norths occupation of Israel begins here.
Daniel 11:31
His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.
And here
Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The people in Israel receive a mark here..
Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Muslims countries attack the armed forces occupying Jerusalem here.

Daniel 11:40
At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.
And here
Revelation 11
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
And here
Revelation 17:16
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

The north retaliates and destroys the middle east and Egypt is here

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

And here
Revelation 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Christ resurrects Israel and reigns
Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Questions?
Please post them one at a time.

Its not to hard to see--Daniel 2:44--Jesus crushes all mortal govts off the earth. political entity does away with babylon the great( worldwide false religions)--The merchants stand at a distance and mourn that event, because their shelves remain full= no more religious holidays. If their shelves are full so are the factory shelves = worldwide layoffs at once-the start of the tribulation.
Well,at least we know the merchants of the earth are all fine in the end.Its just Babylon that gets destroyed.
They will watch the smoke of her burning from afar.Not everyone deals in her hardware though so not everyone will miss her.

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until
the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man
doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over
everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself
up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God."
2 Thessalonians 2:3-5​

There we go! Now convolute that.
It doesn't actually say he is an antichrist.It just says he exalts himself above all.He reminds me of Trump.King of narcissists.Just full of self worship.

The norths occupation of Israel begins here.
Daniel 11:31
His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.
And here
Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The people in Israel receive a mark here..
Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Muslims countries attack the armed forces occupying Jerusalem here.

Daniel 11:40
At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.
And here
Revelation 11
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
And here
Revelation 17:16
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

The north retaliates and destroys the middle east and Egypt is here

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

And here
Revelation 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Christ resurrects Israel and reigns
Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Questions?
Please post them one at a time.

We are in the 'end times.' Church age.

What you described, and did well, is called the Tribulation period.

It doesn't actually say he is an antichrist.It just says he exalts himself above all.He reminds me of Trump.King of narcissists.Just full of self worship.

The same a Trump? Which Trump?

Not just like Trump who wants the government to leave Christians alone to be free to worship?

Please. Stop being a tool of the Satanic mainstream propaganda.

Stop being ignorant and angry because of your ignorance.

The same a Trump? Which Trump?

Not just like Trump who wants the government to leave Christians alone to be free to worship?

Please. Stop being a tool of the Satanic mainstream propaganda.

Stop being ignorant and angry because of your ignorance.

A man who worships himself.
The king of the north probably wants the christians to do well in his own country as well.Just like Trump.

No where does it say the king of the north hurts christians in his own country.No where.
In fact the son of perdition may even claim to be a Christian,just like Trump.

Last edited:
We are in the 'end times.' Church age.

What you described, and did well, is called the Tribulation period.
If you noticed,I said the armed forces of the north occupy Jerusalem .In revelation they occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.

Revelation 11
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Don't you think it's interesting the armed forces of the king of the north(who you call antichrist) is associated with the two witnesses who are leaders of that gentile military?

Ohhhhh yea

A man who worships himself.
The king of the north probably wants the christians to do well in his own country as well.Just like Trump.

No where does it say the king of the north hurts christians in his own country.No where.
In fact the son of perdition may even claim to be a Christian,just like Trump.
OK>>>>>

Stay with how you "feel" about it.

If you noticed,I said the armed forces of the north occupy Jerusalem .In revelation they occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.

Revelation 11
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Don't you think it's interesting the armed forces of the king of the north(who you call antichrist) is associated with the two witnesses who are leaders of that gentile military?

Ohhhhh yea
We will not be here for that when it happens. Try learning about what applies for now and can be verified perhaps?

Well,at least we know the merchants of the earth are all fine in the end.Its just Babylon that gets destroyed.
They will watch the smoke of her burning from afar.Not everyone deals in her hardware though so not everyone will miss her.
None who are not of God will fare well in the tribulation or Armageddon.

None who are not of God will fare well in the tribulation or Armageddon.
The tribulation which Jesus spoke of is the persecution of the saints in Israel.
The great tribulation Jesus spoke of takes place after the tribulation and applies and those who are not of God will not fare well.

The tribulation which Jesus spoke of is the persecution of the saints in Israel.
The great tribulation Jesus spoke of takes place after the tribulation and applies and those who are not of God will not fare well.
Literal Israel is cut off( Matt 23:39-39) spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen. They come from all lands.

Literal Israel is cut off( Matt 23:39-39) spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen. They come from all lands.
All lands would include the country we call Israel .The tribulation takes place there.

Mathew 10:23
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

The christians in the rest of the world isn't persecuted by the Israeli goverment.Only those in Israel.

Everything is crazy now Genez ;D just put in God's hands.

God allows and He wants this to happen. ..

First, I hear that when you meet together as a church you are divided,
and I believe some of this. (It is necessary to have factions among
you so that it may be clear which of you really have God’s approval.)
1 Cor 11:18-19​

grace and peace ........

This has gone crazy.........
What I think is crazy are people who believe what happens in Israel happens in the rest of the world.

Herod,king of Judea tried to kill the Messiah soon as he was born.
Now a days people believe the same beast will rule the world.Now that's crazy.

Revelation 12
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Back