What I went through because of Christianity.

I'd recommend you investigate his case before you believe him. If he was really cured of diabetes, then we can use that cure to save many other people. If his story is a fabrication, then you would be a fool to believe him.
One would have to take the same spiritual medicine to find out the truth wouldn't they? who is willing, you?

Actually, the Bible doesn’t promise the answers you want.

“Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume itupon your lusts.”
James 4:3

“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.”
1 John 5:14-15

“Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.”
Matthew 6:10
And that kingdom comes the same way it came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. He was very clear in Luke 17:20-21 how it comes. It does not come without observation, it is within you. Or is supposed to be.

One would have to take the same spiritual medicine to find out the truth wouldn't they? who is willing, you?
No. Investigating miracle claims involves tracking down those who claim the miracles to see if there's any truth to their stories. I guarantee that no miracles will be proved.

I generally don't get into lengthy arguments with Christians about what they think Bible passages mean. Just let me say that to downplay Paul's belief about "wonders" and prayer is absurd. Whatever else might be said about Paul, he was a man of prayer.

That's what we read.

John of Patmos also saw Jesus post ascension, or so we read in Revelation.

Actually, I ended up telling the Pentecostals more about the Bible than what they told me. I studied it intensely at that time and often informed them about the Bible's contents facts that they didn't know.

Anyway, what's wrong with the Pentecostals? You Christians sure love to fight with each other.

We all have an opinion!

I don't really have moral standards but prefer to use reason and facts to arrive at what I should do. I also try to take the views of others into consideration regarding moral decisions.

Why be so suspicious and paranoid about people? What they do in private can be good. I make sure to do good no matter where I am. I recommend it.

As far as I can tell I understand the Bible as well as most believers do. If you'd like to display your supernatural discernment, though, then please inform us of the name of Joseph's father--the Joseph who was Mary's husband.

That's not correct. When Paul asserted that "all have sinned," he wasn't thinking about infants and those born cognitively impaired.

I don't see how Christians are more righteous than others.

That's true. I cannot and do not see any results to your prayers.

You insulted me calling me "bitter." I'm not bitter at all. I just tell people the truth, and for them the truth is bitter.

I didn't distort anything.

I didn't slander anybody. Everything I posted is true to the best of my knowledge.

It's really not a matter of how Christians treat me now because I now know better than to trust what they claim. What I'm out to do is prevent Christians from harming others.

True, but what's your point? If you apply some logic, you'd conclude that prayer doesn't put an end to all that suffering.

This is really weird: Why attend a forum where you can't take disagreement? I'd advise you to do your homework about some of the issues I've raised and at least attempt a well-argued, reasoned response to my criticisms. Who knows? You might become a decent debater and be able to substantiate at least some of your beliefs.
So in other words, when you get caught twisting scripture out of context to fit your own narrative, rather than just admit it you just double down on falsehood lol. What John describes in revelation is prophetic visions..Paul actually saw Jesus in person after His burial.

Studying immensely does not equate to understanding, btw. Especially when it comes to scriptural/spiritual matters. You demonstrate that in your posts.

What’s wrong with pentecostalists? Your thread here is actually an answer to your own question. You are only one of many millions who share a very similar story. This is because their hocus pocus doctrine is based on staunch misinterpretation of the Word, and I won’t even get into all the other things wrong with that religion here. There’s entire libraries of information on what is wrong.

Why be suspicious of people? Why not? It has served me well. I don’t get conned like you did by pentecostalists. Besides, the scriptures say let only God be true, and every man a liar.

No, clearly you don’t understand the Bible too well. I’ve already pointed out multiple passages you’ve used out of context .

And like Paul, I am not talking to infants either. Also, if you want to be real about it, everyone is cognitively impaired in a way. This sort of excuse you make is used by lawyers to try and justify what violent criminals do. If someone broke into one of your loved one’s homes at midnight, did savage, unspeakable violent crimes to them, you good with them getting away with it because of ‘cognitive impairment’? Released, set free to do it again?

You don’t seem to get that true Christians are willing to admit they are not righteous, the righteousness of Christ must be imputed. You’re right, you don’t see.

I only called you bitter in the post after your false accusation of insulting you though. Sorry if you take the truth as an ‘insult’ but it’s all in your writings and your tone, and I am not the only one here who mentioned that. You’ve been very smug, and condescending to people here. Don’t like what you reap, sow better. Thought you were a devout Bible student?

You did distort, several things..scriptures, what I said earlier, your thread title is a distortion..so much for being this ‘good’ person you portray yourself as, which is also yet another distortion. And you did slander, so apparently, the best of your knowledge isn’t quite cutting it.

Now you know better than to trust what Christians claim? Wait, what were you saying about being suspicious and paranoid? LOL..you fell in with pentecostalists who preached a false doctrine of health and prosperity. Therefore you’re distorting again by claiming Christians are harming others. False manmade doctrine created by scripture twist/denominational bias harms others. Way to generalize.

Where did I ever claim that prayer ends all suffering? I didn’t. Where did Christ claim that? He didn’t. Paul had ailments himself he suffered from and prayed multiple times for relief and it wasn’t given as mentioned in Corinthians. Sometimes suffering has a purpose, such as to keep one humble, it worked in Paul’s case. Others though, tends to have the exact opposite effect.

You’re distorting yet again LOL..I actually expect disagreement. You’re the one who can’t take disagreement. That’s why in your op you tell Christians to keep their beliefs to themselves. You can’t take differing views. Like when you get called out for your scripture twisting...you can’t own up to it and just double down by introducing more falsehood as I pointed out earlier.

Only homework assignment I have is to study the Word. So no thanks. I believe I am done here in this thread. Go do your own homework..and have a look in the mirror, that’s where all your issues stem from. Would certainly be more productive than to waste your life away blaming others for your problems, trolling for people to take your frustration out on, and being so bitter. Whatever ye sow, that ye shall also reap.

What facts are you talking about?
Translations are subject to the translator. If one translator believes it says this then another says no that is wrong it says this, then the next one says you both are wrong it says this.

Im not speaking for OLG but to me it is obvious these are the facts OLG was trying to get over to you for you to see.

These interpretations are common among religious minds. One church says this is the truth, the church across the street says no that is false this is the truth, the church on the next corner says you both are wrong, this is the truth.

How can one know the truth? Only by God Himself interpret it for you by the Spirit He is. Even Jesus had to learn that fact from God Himself in Matt 3:16, for before that Jesus was of one of these beliefs of the Jewish denomination and was Rabbi in it even from a young age, but God opened up His truths in that man and all of a sudden he was a false prophet, blasphemer, to the very ones he once taught their belief system.

This is the ways of modern christianity, they all only has a belief for what it says instead of being what it says that you should be in Gods same image and walk as He walks in it. As I stated, Even Jesus learned that lesson in Matt 3;16. Read it. Did not God open up who He is and all of His heaven in that man? Isn't that plainly what it states? But I would assume that you will read into it your own interpretations? Correct me if Im wrong!

That was not a belief for Jesus, that was the reality for truths that only God can give. And that is noting new, it started in Adam He was the first to recieve from God His knowledge and become like Him to know this difference between guesswork in carnality and the reality in spirituality, Gen 3;22. read it.

Abraham recieived that same truth, Moses received that same truth, Mary received that same truth, 120 in an upper room received that same truth -- How? read it, by God Himself giving them His truth and bypass mans beliefs for a god, for anyone can believe anything about a god, anyone can have their own interpretations for scripture.

One can learn it in Hebrew Greek and Latin, memorize it, quote it, but it is another matter when God Himself reveals in you who He is and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in you. After Jesus enlightenment by God Himself, he coined that event for a renewing of the mind as born again and ye must be -- by the same.

Last edited:
These interpretations are common among religious minds. One church says this is the truth, the church across the street says no that is false this is the truth, the church on the next corner says you both are wrong, this is the truth.

How can one know the truth? Only by God Himself interpret it for you by the Spirit He is.

This is the part they do not comprehend. They will think God gives His Spirit for the purpose of interpreting their Bible rightly. And once they have that thought in their head, they are off lost in never, never land.

Even Jesus had to learn that fact from God Himself in Matt 3:16, for before that Jesus was of one of these beliefs of the Jewish denomination and was Rabbi in it even from a young age, but God opened up His truths in that man and all of a sudden he was a false prophet, blasphemer, to the very ones he once taught their belief system.

Though true, it is incomprehensible to them.

Abraham recieived that same truth, Moses received that same truth, Mary received that same truth, 120 in an upper room received that same truth -- How? read it, by God Himself giving them His truth and bypass mans beliefs for a god, for anyone can believe anything about a god, anyone can have their own interpretations for scripture.

One can learn it in Hebrew Greek and Latin, memorize it, quote it, but it is another matter when God Himself reveals in you who He is and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in you. After Jesus enlightenment by God Himself, he coined that event for a renewing of the mind as born again and ye must be -- by the same.

This is the part they do not comprehend. They will think God gives His Spirit for the purpose of interpreting their Bible rightly. And once they have that thought in their head, they are off lost in never, never land.
And they didnt lean it from GHod Himself they learned it from others opinions that only sounds good to them.

Though true, it is incomprehensible to them.
They cant hear nor see it at all.

I dont know where that OLG came from in my post LOL.

Back