What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

Bonnie is right. NOT ONE PLAYER was effected by the Jab. NOT ONE.
Excuse ME, but where did I write that???? I only had time to locate 2 players on the video and look them up, then leave for church. I NEVER said that none of those on the video was affected by the vaccine. The two I was able to look up were not. You need to learn to read me more carefully, CC.

Last edited:
Some things we'll never know...
For instance...maybe the jab caused the increase in heart issues which required the aid of a de-fib.

The point is Bonnie...there is a "pattern". Just saying.
Wrong. He got the defibrilator before vaccines were available. From my link in post no. 14:

Dwamena's life was saved by an implanted defibrillator he had fitted back in 2020.

His manager Stefan Reiter confirmed the medical equipment worked and the doctors were able to stabilise him.

Reiter told APA: "His defibrillator struck and the doctors were able to stabilise him quickly."

Dwamena's career has been put on hold three times due to heart complications.

The forward has missed over a year of action since October 2019.

No vaccines yet back in 2020, until the very end of the year.

I looked up the Gianni Moscon online and didn't see anything that said what caused his heart arrythmia, that I could find. At any rate, he recovered and was raring to go later on last year.

I did find this about a similar video on athletes collapsing:

Now, we all know by now that in rare instances, the vaccines can cause myocarditis, pericarditis, and arrhythmias, mostly in younger males. Testosterone may play a part. But to imply that ALL of these collapses and/or deaths of athletes were definitely caused by the vaccine is irresponsible and unproven. A few may very well be. But ALL of them??

Give me one good reason why I should just blindly accept that 100% of the video snippets in the OP show vaccine injury when:

1. Each individual video lasts less than a second, before I can read anything around it.
2. Each snippet is taken totally out of context
3. No details whatsoever are given about them
4. And why should I believe the narrator in the opening part of the OP? I don't know him from Adam. Why should I take as fact that this is all a "blueprint for global enslavement"?
5. No proof is given that all of these collapses and deaths were caused by the covid-19 vaccines

Oh! Lookee here--yet MORE fact checking about these athletes:

Undoubtedly a few collapses and deaths were from blood clots from the vaccine, which are still quite rare, though more common in the Astrazeneca vaccine. However, blood clots from getting the covid virus itself are actually much more common.

Last edited:
What were you going to do? Call the people and get confirmation?
Were you? OR just accept at face value the OP without doing any checking? I cannot call the individual people, which would be impossible, but I can do my best to fact check through various websites.

At least I am trying to fact check as much as possible, about some of the athletes in the "video." I am not foolish enough to take at face value snippets of videos lasting less than a second, taken out of context, with no details, other than what the narrator says at the beginning--and I certainly am not going to take HIS word for it, just because he says so.

Okay, i tried to look at this "video" but it was so choppy and the individual scenes so short, most of the time I could not even have time to write down the names of any of the people who collapsed since most of the time they were not named in headlines.

But in the writing below the video, I do note this, which is false:

I put down something on here months ago, that the main reason this part of India finally became covid-free was because of mass vaccinations. Ivermectin certainly was used, but so was mass vaccination. But this video doesn't even mention that.

Post 238. From the article in my link:

Funny how that little blurb under the videos failed to mention these things.

The only name I could see on there was John Fleck. I presume it is this guy:

No cause of his collapse is given in this article. However, this one says that he had a separate medical issue that led to his collapse:

I saw one or two other names, but they went by so quickly I didn't get a chance to write them down. Will try again later.

So, to use these little out-of-context snippets as proof of vaccine injury, and most without any commentary or details, is irresponsible and in no way proves anything.

Oh,, and I could tell right from the beginning of the videos that they were going to be selectively edited and taken out of context, and highly sensationalized, simply from the caption "Blueprint for global enslavement" I think it said. Really?

:rolleyes:

Excellent 5-star response.

___

We have confirmation of your prediction.
Yes, you do. But I did take the time to at least research two men in the video and find out that neither of their collapses was caused by the vaccine.

Has any of the ultra-right wingers on this thread bothered to research what is in the OP video snippets? OR have you just taken at face value what it claims?

Standard and expected scornful derision

___
Yes, I agree, thanks. Naturally, par for the course, unfortunately. Anything that disagrees with what the far rightists on here want to believe is scoffed at and mocked. But it seems to me, to blindly accept the OP and those video snippets as proof that the vaccine caused all of the collapses and deaths without investigating first is foolish in the extreme--not to mention, intellectually lazy.

For your information, if you are interested:

I looked up a few of the athletes listed on that goodsciencing website, that were supposed to have collapsed or died after getting the vaccine, but these didn't even mention the vaccine as the possible cause of death, and two didn't even mention any cause of death. I did find one--I can't find it now, from the Netherlands, I think it was; darn list is so long--where the cause of death was from cardiac problems from a VIRUS. Also, some young people on the list died in very early 2021, before younger adults and teenagers could even get the vaccine, unless they had serious underlying health issues.

Check out this link, Inertia, which FactCheck/SciCheck refers to, in its article, where it writes "featured a list"--there are links here that lead to this:

the first list is 307 people long, and this is stated above the first list:

307 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 175 Dead, After COVID Shot​

This website just assumes that all of these occurred because of the covid shot. For instance, take a look at the very first one listed under this headline:

1. 01/01/21, Windmore, Pennsylvania, USA Dead
    Blake Barklage (17), a tennis player at La Salle High School in Windmore, Pennsylvania. Collapsed and died with cardiac arrest, after his team’s victory in the PCL. News Story
Nothing in the news story suggests the boy died from the covid vaccine--But HOW could this kid's death at age 17 be related to the Covid shot when kids that age couldn't even get it yet that early in 2021? At that time, from what I remember, there was still a vaccine shortage and the shots were limited mostly to the elderly, those with serious medical conditions, and health care workers. My husband and I couldn't even get the first dose until February of last year. Our church is composed of mostly over 55 people, and a few were able to get the vaccines in January, but they really had to track them down and get put on waiting lists.

The second in the list was of an Italian athlete who died of a heart attack, in January 3, 2021. LIke most members of the EU, Italy started its vaccination program on Dec. 27, 2020. I seriously doubt Alex Apolinario had been vaccinated only 8 days or less after the vaccination program started in his country. The only information I could find on this was from Wikipedia. But it is backed up by links, if one can get the site to translate it.

In the first months of the vaccination campaign, the governmental agencies targeted the health, medical and administrative personnel, together with the guests and personnel of nursing homes.

So, i seriously doubt a 24-year old athlete got the shot fewer than 8 days after it came out.

DO note this in the second list, Inertia:

May Or May Not Be Vax Related​

There is insufficient information to decide if any of these collapses or deaths are related to COVID vaccinations. More investigation is needed. Any help would be appreciated because keeping with with the ongoing investigations isn’t easy. These are listed here because they appear in some lists as vax-caused, but we believe there is either currently insufficient information to decide or other explanations seem to overrule vax-caused, such as cancer.
  1. 25/01/21 USA
    Jack Draper (19), Tennis player collapsed during a game against Kazakhstan’s Mikhail Kukushkin at Miami Open first set on a hot humid day. Possibly heat-related, but it was only the first set.
I looked this up and this incident happened in March, 2021, not January, 2021. (Some Europeans and some other countries list the date of the day of the week first, then the month, then the year)

Although Jack is a healthy and fit 19-year-old, he admitted the virus “affected” him “quite badly” for well over a week. Common symptoms of COVID-19 include a dry cough, fever, and difficulty breathing. “I got it, it’s obviously an extremely aggressive virus and you can catch it from anywhere, but I got it and it did affect me quite badly for seven days,” he also said, suggesting the effects of the illness “probably” had an affect on his performance.

“I’ve put in loads of great training since then, so it’s no excuse, but did it have an effect on me at the time? Probably,” he went on. “With a lot of these things you don’t know how much it really affects you.” He confirmed he plans to be playing another tournament in the United Kingdom.

Nothing in this article says he had been vaccinated against covid--but instead he had actually battled the covid virus itself 2 months previously. And we know the covid virus itself can often lead to temporary heart problems. So how could goodscience claim his collapse "may or may not" have been caused by the vaccine??

Last edited:
Were you? OR just accept at face value the OP without doing any checking? I cannot call the individual people, which would be impossible, but I can do my best to fact check through various websites.

At least I am trying to fact check as much as possible, about some of the athletes in the "video." I am not foolish enough to take at face value snippets of videos lasting less than a second, taken out of context, with no details, other than what the narrator says at the beginning--and I certainly am not going to take HIS word for it, just because he says so.
Are you that thorough with every news story, or only the ones that challenge the narrative that you favor?

Are you that thorough with every news story, or only the ones that challenge the narrative that you favor?
Just the ones I am interested in. :) Not all of the subjects of threads on here are of interest to me, either. But thank you for noticing that I tried to be thorough. I appreciate that.

Last edited:
You noticed also.
So? I only do so with stories on here that interest me. That is my prerogative and choice. Does every single poster on here get on every one of the threads? This complaint is just a feeble attempt at distraction to keep from dealing with my questions and the information and evidence I found and posted on here.

. At least I took the time and made the effort to check out the OP, and noticed the many problems with it right away. Which is more than I can say with any of the far rightists on here.

Now, why should I blindly accept the news snippets in the video in the OP, without question? Since each is less than a second long, they are in zero context, and zero details are given? Why should I accept the narrator's assessment, without question?

Last edited:
Okay, i tried to look at this "video" but it was so choppy and the individual scenes so short, most of the time I could not even have time to write down the names of any of the people who collapsed since most of the time they were not named in headlines.

But in the writing below the video, I do note this, which is false:

I put down something on here months ago, that the main reason this part of India finally became covid-free was because of mass vaccinations. Ivermectin certainly was used, but so was mass vaccination. But this video doesn't even mention that.

Post 238. From the article in my link:

Funny how that little blurb under the videos failed to mention these things.

The only name I could see on there was John Fleck. I presume it is this guy:

No cause of his collapse is given in this article. However, this one says that he had a separate medical issue that led to his collapse:

I saw one or two other names, but they went by so quickly I didn't get a chance to write them down. Will try again later.

So, to use these little out-of-context snippets as proof of vaccine injury, and most without any commentary or details, is irresponsible and in no way proves anything.

Oh,, and I could tell right from the beginning of the videos that they were going to be selectively edited and taken out of context, and highly sensationalized, simply from the caption "Blueprint for global enslavement" I think it said. Really?

:rolleyes:
So these reports on events are subject to your Fake News approval?

At least you announce your bias on the front end

I could tell right from the beginning of the videos that they were going to be selectively edited

Excuse ME, but where did I write that???? I only had time to locate 2 players on the video and look them up, then leave for church. I NEVER said none of those on the video was affected by the vaccine. The two I was able to look up were not. You need to learn to read me more carefully, CC.
Adverse event realities are NOT contingent on your approval via highly limited research.

You still can't prove Snopes can Google better than a average 5th grader.

Excuse ME, but where did I write that???? I only had time to locate 2 players on the video and look them up, then leave for church. I NEVER said none of those on the video was affected by the vaccine. The two I was able to look up were not. You need to learn to read me more carefully, CC.
It is not a vaccine. You need to be more careful.

It is not a vaccine. You need to be more careful.
For all intents and purposes it is. The body reacts to them as it does classic vaccines, so it is a distinction without any difference.

As for being more careful, that is the kettle calling the pot black! How about how I am continually mischaracterized as a leftist, when morally and politically, I am slightly right of center, thus making me fairly conservative? Isn't that careless? Despite my repeated correction? Just because I do not automatically believe every single thing some of the more far rightists post on here? Just because I sometimes must disagree with them on some issues?

So, in the future, please look in the mirror first before telling me to be "more careful."

Adverse event realities are NOT contingent on your approval via highly limited research.

Never said they were. We already know that in rare instances, the vaccines have caused blood clots and myocarditis, mostly in younger men.

But isn't accepting the OP and those videos without question "very limited research"?
You still can't prove Snopes can Google better than a average 5th grader.
And you still can't get it straight that I did not even use Snopes. But I guess your friend who used Snopes to disprove the idea that ivermectin can cause sterility in men could not "Google better than a {sic} average 5th grader", eh?

Last edited:
So these reports on events are subject to your Fake News approval?

At least you announce your bias on the front end
Yes, because of the asinine assertion made at the beginning of the video--that this is a "blueprint for global enslavement" . I knew from such a wildly sensationalistic comment what I was going to see--and I was correct. As Dr. Phil has often stated on his show: "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior." NO context in the snippets; NO evidence, and NO details given.

But doesn't this video show bias? Didn't the anti-C-vaxxers on here look at this OP through their own anti-C-vaxxer bias, expecting it to confirm their anti-covid-vaccine stance?

Last edited:
Yes, I agree, thanks. Naturally, par for the course, unfortunately. Anything that disagrees with what the far rightists on here want to believe is scoffed at and mocked. But it seems to me, to blindly accept the OP and those video snippets as proof that the vaccine caused all of the collapses and deaths without investigating first is foolish in the extreme--not to mention, intellectually lazy.

For your information, if you are interested:

I looked up a few of the athletes listed on that goodsciencing website, that were supposed to have collapsed or died after getting the vaccine, but these didn't even mention the vaccine as the possible cause of death, and two didn't even mention any cause of death. I did find one--I can't find it now, from the Netherlands, I think it was; darn list is so long--where the cause of death was from cardiac problems from a VIRUS. Also, some young people on the list died in very early 2021, before younger adults and teenagers could even get the vaccine, unless they had serious underlying health issues.

Check out this link, Inertia, which FactCheck/SciCheck refers to, in its article, where it writes "featured a list"--there are links here that lead to this:

the first list is 307 people long, and this is stated above the first list:

This website just assumes that all of these occurred because of the covid shot. For instance, take a look at the very first one listed under this headline:

Nothing in the news story suggests the boy died from the covid vaccine--But HOW could this kid's death at age 17 be related to the Covid shot when kids that age couldn't even get it yet that early in 2021? At that time, from what I remember, there was still a vaccine shortage and the shots were limited mostly to the elderly, those with serious medical conditions, and health care workers. My husband and I couldn't even get the first dose until February of last year. Our church is composed of mostly over 55 people, and a few were able to get the vaccines in January, but they really had to track them down and get put on waiting lists.

The second in the list was of an Italian athlete who died of a heart attack, in January 3, 2021. LIke most members of the EU, Italy started its vaccination program on Dec. 27, 2020. I seriously doubt Alex Apolinario had been vaccinated only 8 days or less after the vaccination program started in his country. The only information I could find on this was from Wikipedia. But it is backed up by links, if one can get the site to translate it.

So, i seriously doubt a 24-year old athlete got the shot fewer than 8 days after it came out.

DO note this in the second list, Inertia:

I looked this up and this incident happened in March, 2021, not January, 2021. (Some Europeans and some other countries list the date of the day of the week first, then the month, then the year)

Nothing in this article says he had been vaccinated against covid--but instead he had actually battled the covid virus itself 2 months previously. And we know the covid virus itself can lead to often temporary heart problems. So how could goodscience claim his collapse "may or may not" have been caused by the vaccine??

One must wonder just how far PACs will go to sell high friction political agendas. Who cares if a teenage kid's death isn't really related to a given injection so long as headline connotations are remembered?

National Enquirer.JPG
(image from Wikipedia fair use)

Even near the end of a pandemic, the political thrusters are still on full-throttle with a hope that this might help get their man elected.

- Anti-Jab politics is getting very flimsy, with only the sun-bleached and tired remnants of times past laying quietly on a lonely desert rail road track, while still hoping for a time that will never arrive.

Credit Jim Nielsen.JPG
(image credit: Jim Nielsen)

___

I doubt you will find any that say they collapsed or died because of the jab.

I doubt you will find any that say they collapsed or died because of the jab.
You didn't answer my question, CC--where did I write what you claimed I wrote? That "not one player was affected by the jab. Not one."?

I have no way of knowing what affected any of these athletes, because the individual snippets are less than a second long, have absolutely no context and no details whatsoever....so, give me one good reason why I should just blindly accept what the narrator of the video montage claims without those details and context--especially after it says that this is a "blueprint for global enslavement."?

One must wonder just how far PACs will go to sell high friction political agendas. Who cares if a teenage kid's death isn't really related to a given injection so long as headline connotations are remembered?

View attachment 2568
(image from Wikipedia fair use)

Even near the end of a pandemic, the political thrusters are still on full-throttle with a hope that this might help get their man elected.

- Anti-Jab politics is getting very flimsy, with only the sun-bleached and tired remnants of times past laying quietly on a lonely desert rail road track, while still hoping for a time that will never arrive.

View attachment 2569
(image credit: Jim Nielsen)

___
Apparently the most important thing for the far rightist anti-C-vaxxer bloggers is to make the vaccine look as bad as possible--even if they have to post falsehoods to do it.

"Blueprint for global enslavement"....really? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back