When They Tell You What Underwear to Use - You Know You're in a Cult:

You can count on an interview for sure....

We will all stand before God to be judged, because it is written in the Scriptures: “ 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'Everyone will bow before me; everyone will say that I am God. ' ” So each of us will have to answer to God.
Do you think God will be interested then in what we are wearing? When Jesus comes again at the Resurrection of the dead?

Do you think God will be interested then in what we are wearing? When Jesus comes again at the Resurrection of the dead?
Nope, but I bet you might be interested in who you're having the interview with. What if Christ gives you a wedding gown, will you be like the man who rebelled and would not put it on.... after all why would God care what you were to wear... huge contradiction Bonnie.. chuckle.

Now you know what we teach, nose piercing and tongue piercing and other areas will not keep anyone out of Celestial Kingdom.....there are those though who like the attention or being rebellious to society that will go this direction, and usually trouble follows.
No, trouble doesn't follow. You are out of touch!

No, trouble doesn't follow. You are out of touch!
Chuckle, yea and the parents of these kids are so pleased to see the direction they have chosen and have decided to drop out of you churches, so no damage but a lost generation who you claim trouble doesn't follow... who do you think is behind all of this facial damage and rebellion.
Yep, Satan who you guys ignore in favor of saying all is well in Zion... LOL

Chuckle, yea and the parents of these kids are so pleased to see the direction they have chosen and have decided to drop out of you churches, so no damage but a lost generation who you claim trouble doesn't follow... who do you think is behind all of this facial damage and rebellion.
Yep, Satan who you guys ignore in favor of saying all is well in Zion... LOL
Edit My neighbor has an incredibly high class, artistic Victorian illustration of birds and flowers tattoo on her back and shoulders. She's a registered nurse.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT My neighbor has an incredibly high class, artistic Victorian illustration of birds and flowers tattoo on her back and shoulders. She's a registered nurse.
We have members with tattoos, used to drink and smoke and pierced themselves in the face and other body parts who have been born again and will tell you they certainly now know they were heading down the wrong road.... ignore it and watch the youth continue to leave the christian churches...

Some time ago I wrote an article about children leaving the church. I mentioned that we should never be comfortable with anyone, young or old, rejecting or denying Christ or His church. Leaving the church or turning one’s back on God is a slap in God’s face, a rejection of His promises.

I asked if we sincerely admonish someone who is going in the wrong direction, on a destructive path? Do we take mutual discipline seriously? Do we ask him if all is well when we find his seat empty again on Sunday? Do we approach him, or would we rather not get involved? Would we perhaps rather not get into an uncomfortable situation and prefer to leave it to others to approach him? Many of us don’t want to get into such a vulnerable situation. It is much easier not to be confronting, and instead to be ‘nice’, isn’t it?

Leaving the church has disastrous consequences, not only for oneself, but for all those close to you, as well as in the communion of saints. Rev. Rob Schouten said this in the Clariona few years ago:

“It will probably affect your faith and your life with Christ for the rest of your life. If you have a family, your decision will also affect your children and perhaps many future generations.”

Leaving the church is worse than being excommunicated. At least when you go through the process of excommunication and the various admonitions that accompany such procedure, you are still under the protection and supervision of the elders. This protection is like an umbrella. If you leave the church on your own accord for whatever reason, then you throw that umbrella away. Then you are without that protection, and you are out in the rain. Then you are without the love and warmth of the communion of saints. Then you are out in the cold.

au/2021/09/supporting-families-where-children-have-left-the-church/

Edit per mod Excommunication resulted in freedom from lies by deceived Mormons. Christ made me free! The joy of the Lord is my strength! I am blessed with more time to read and study my Bible. I have zero Mormon relatives.

EDIT . Excommunication resulted in freedom from lies by deceived Mormons. Christ made me free! The joy of the Lord is my strength! I am blessed with more time to read and study my Bible. I have zero Mormon relatives.
You're safe, do you even care about the youth leaving the church?

About dressing for church...those who have been born again in Christ Jesus will be led by the Spirit as to how to dress for church.

I remember reading a true story many years ago--I don't remember where--from a Christian man who worked in an office. One of his colleagues was a woman business executive. She wore her hair in a mannish style and her clothes looked mannish. She also acted in a forceful, mannish manner. No, she wasn't gay--but she thought she had to act and dress similar to a man to be taken seriously by the men she worked with. But the author shared his Christian faith with her, and over time, she came to believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and God and Savior. The author of this article noticed a gradual change with her, over the next few months after her conversion. She started growing out her hair a little, and wearing it in a more feminine style, wearing a little makeup, and more feminine clothes. She also started allowing men to hold doors open for her, pull chairs out for her, etc. Before this, she had always gotten indignant when men did that for her, since she thought it meant they thought she was too weak to do it herself. Never occurred to her they were doing it just to be nice.

One day, some months later, the author asked her how she liked having men hold open doors for her, pull out chairs for her, etc. With tears in her eyes, she exclaimed, "I love it!"

No one told her to change. No one. The indwelling HS did. HE changed her from the inside out. So, if people wearing pierced noses and tongues start going to a true Christian church, where the members don't make a deal out of their piercings, and these people come to confess Jesus Christ as Lord and God and Savior, then the HS will change them and help them decide if they should continue wearing these piercings. Of course, tattoos are another manner, since surgery is needed to get rid of those.

Last edited:
EDIT. My neighbor has an incredibly high class, artistic Victorian illustration of birds and flowers tattoo on her back and shoulders. She's a registered nurse.
What does any of that have to do with this argument? I agree you that the outward appearance doesn't always reveal who or what the person is, but neither does anything else you've described.

You mean all the youth leaving the Mormon church?
Two-thirds of those who attended church regularly for at least a year as a teenager say they also dropped out for at least a year as a young adult.

By Aaron Earls

Large numbers of young adults who frequently attended Protestant worship services in high school are dropping out of church.

Two-thirds of young people say they stopped regularly going to church for at least a year between the ages of 18 and 22.

That means the church had a chance to share its message and the value of attending with this group, but it didn't stick, said Scott McConnell, executive director of LifeWay Research.

"That's a lot of folks saying, 'No, that's not for me' or 'It's not for me right now' at that young age," McConnell said.

New LifeWay....

Two-thirds of those who attended church regularly for at least a year as a teenager say they also dropped out for at least a year as a young adult.

By Aaron Earls

Large numbers of young adults who frequently attended Protestant worship services in high school are dropping out of church.

Two-thirds of young people say they stopped regularly going to church for at least a year between the ages of 18 and 22.

That means the church had a chance to share its message and the value of attending with this group, but it didn't stick, said Scott McConnell, executive director of LifeWay Research.

"That's a lot of folks saying, 'No, that's not for me' or 'It's not for me right now' at that young age," McConnell said.

New LifeWay....
Religion is a hard sell these days. Satan is raging to and fro in all the earth. A large number of our youth are without a moral compass and I think that's largely the fault of their parents.

By Aaron Earls

New LifeWay....
Well, guess what-----changed hearts are made and kept by God, not preachers!

1 Corinthians 3:6
I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow.

Back