Where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not our heart burn within us, while he opened to us the scriptures?

Can't be more simple then this...
Oh, my bad...you mormons have the only correct interpretation.

BTW: The bible talks about “circumcision of the heart”....considering you believe that their hearts physically became warm and burned....is the heart of a believer also physically cut like an infants penis when it is circumcised?

Oh, my bad...you mormons have the only correct interpretation.

BTW: The bible talks about “circumcision of the heart”....considering you believe that their hearts physically became warm and burned....is the heart of a believer also physically cut like an infants penis when it is circumcised?
Circumcision of the Heart...

(2 Nephi 9:33) refers to those whose hearts are not open to God and who are unwilling to keep covenants with Him.

Well we notice you haven't tackled that verse which is noted and notable... humm
You still think their hearts literally became warm and burned. That has been noted.

Now what i did was shown it pretty much was an expression of an emotion...you couldn't defend your position....which means when a mormon asks you to put a book of mormon to your chest...and see if your heart literally warms up a true christian can laugh at the idea.

Number 7 Richard....you arn't doing real well today on the forum today.

You still think their hearts literally became warm and burned. That has been noted.

Now what i did was shown it pretty much was an expression of an emotion...you couldn't defend your position....which means when a mormon asks you to put a book of mormon to your chest...and see if your heart literally warms up a true christian can laugh at the idea.

Emotion? Did not our heart burn within us.
Do you realize how silly that sounds...emotions? no it was both subjective and objective...

Yea! I know I'm have a real bad day today trying to get a few of you guys and gals to respond with intelligent responses!

Yea, we know you guys laugh and mock a-lot... noted. It's kind of like you Christians and want to know if the Bible is true and when you get to heaven you ask why did you not answer my prayers.... God replies, well you have to read it first... chuckle.

Emotion? Did not our heart burn within us.
Do you realize how silly that sounds...emotions? no it was both subjective and objective...
Are you now backpedaling saying it isn't a literal interpretation? That would be OK as it shows you're learning.

Luke 16:22 KJV
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

I heard they found Abrahams dead body....did an autopsy and found the begger inside of Abrahams bosom.

Yea! I know I'm have a real bad day today trying to get a few of you guys and gals to respond with intelligent responses!

Yea, we know you guys laugh and mock a-lot... noted. It's kind of like you Christians and want to know if the Bible is true and when you get to heaven you ask why did you not answer my prayers.... God replies, well you have to read it first... chuckle.
Dude, I was told to take the book of mormon and hold it to my chest and see if my heart got warm.

You confirmed that the mormons said I should do this....even brough up the heart burning verse to PROVE your point.

Then I provided you with several intelligent responses....and you still haven't really replied in your defense...simply stated we mock a-lot.

Get real Richard7. I'm considering you as a mormon troll.

Dude, I was told to take the book of mormon and hold it to my chest and see if my heart got warm.

What ever, this is not the doctrine or principle we would teach as to how to know if its true... Moroni 10 is all you have to apply to find out.

You confirmed that the mormons said I should do this....even brough up the heart burning verse to PROVE your point.

Then I provided you with several intelligent responses....and you still haven't really replied in your defense...simply stated we mock a-lot.

Get real Richard7. I'm considering you as a mormon troll.
I was responding to your saying I had a bad day... I always respond to everything you guys claim... then you claimed it was nothing but a emotional response and I posted this.... "Emotion? Did not our heart burn within us." and your response was a mocking and ridiculous reply..
"I heard they found Abrahams dead body....did an autopsy and found the begger inside of Abrahams bosom."

You like parody? then keep it up you are only showing your ignorance when it comes to the Bible scripture. And its beggar not begger ..

Like Reply

That I am and know our doctrine and the Bible better than most Christians.

Pew Research Center Logo

are atheists and agnostics (who get an average of 20.9 out of 32 questions right),

65%

Jews (20.5 questions right on average)

64%

and Mormons (20.3 questions right).

63%

So I'm scrolling through Facebook, and I came across an Old Testament Quiz, so I took it.
There were 60 questions, and I ended up wtih 82%.

So I'm really not impressed with the Biblical ignorance of Mormons.

65%

64%

63%

So I'm scrolling through Facebook, and I came across an Old Testament Quiz, so I took it.
There were 60 questions, and I ended up wtih 82%.

So I'm really not impressed with the Biblical ignorance of Mormons.
82% of what? you guys are New Testament Church. I'm amazed you even crack open the OT...

Burning of the Bosom, you ready to throw out that verse also like all the other you can't understand... hmm!

Luke 24:32

32 They said to one another, “1Were not our hearts burning within us while He was speaking to us on the road, while He was explaining the Scriptures to us?”

82% of what? you guys are New Testament Church.

Yet the OT is still Scripture.

I'm amazed you even crack open the OT...

The NT cannot be properly understood unless one first has a working knowledge of the NT.
Case in point, the hundreds of OT quotes found in the NT.

Case in point, when my pastor taught through Hebrews, we had to detour to Leviticus, to learn the background of the furniture in the Temple, since the message of Hebrews relies so heavily upon it.

That you don't understand this demonstrates your ignorance of both the OT and the NT.

Yet the OT is still Scripture.

The NT cannot be properly understood unless one first has a working knowledge of the NT.
Case in point, the hundreds of OT quotes found in the NT.

Case in point, when my pastor taught through Hebrews, we had to detour to Leviticus, to learn the background of the furniture in the Temple, since the message of Hebrews relies so heavily upon it.

That you don't understand this demonstrates your ignorance of both the OT and the NT.
82 is a B- you call that good? Tell me where to take the test?

82 is a B- you call that good? Tell me where to take the test?

Actually, in Canada an 82 is an A-.
And the Mormon score, 65%, is a C.
So what's your point?

But if you want to use the American scale, what is the Mormon score of 65%, a D-?

Actually, in Canada an 82 is an A-.
And the Mormon score, 65%, is a C.
So what's your point?

But if you want to use the American scale, what is the Mormon score of 65%, a D-?

.google.com/search?client=opera&q=What+is+a+82+in+school&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

PercentLetter Grade
83 - 86B
80 - 82B-
77 - 79C+
73 - 76C

I am locking this very old thread. Posters, please do not bump such old threads to the first page by adding posts to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back