Who or What is the Trinity ?

therefore that is his name to everyone

so why do you want to call him by another name?

but he says specifically his title is..yahweh Elohim..not I Am...“This is what you must say to the people of Israel: Yahweh Elohim of your ancestors, the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, has sent me to you. This is my name forever. This is my title throughout every generation.

No one is arguing they are not names and titles...My argument is Yahweh is his title/name throughout all generations...
How come that title/name disappears in The N.T.?????

You have a bad translation. How do you pronounce the name? It isn't what you have.
I am certain it is not I Am...
Bad translation.
Provide a better one I am open to it.
Wrong name, and bad translation.
Provide the right name and the better translation or concede...If you had one you would have posted the link with glee...
Wrong name.
Show the right one...I can bet it is not I Am...I am waiting on the link...

It isn't what you have posted.
then you didn't read...
Because He refers to Himself by different names.
but he says by one particular name he will be known throughout every generation...are you denying this?
Bad translation. What bible version are you using.
I have a link to most of the translations...https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Exodus 6:3
which one do you use?
You're basing your argument on a bad translation and pronunciation.
Show the correct translation and send the audio of the pronunciation....Else concede the argument...

I am certain it is not I Am..
Then show how it is pronounced.

Provide a better one I am open to it.
Look at your other bibles. Why are they different?

Provide the right name and the better translation or concede...If you had one you would have posted the link with glee...
Why did you quote one version over the others?

Show the right one...I can bet it is not I Am...I am waiting on the link...
See above.

then you didn't read...
I did read it. You're English versions show several versions. Why did you pick yours?

but he says by one particular name he will be known throughout every generation...are you denying this?
He's known by many names. We see in Jeremiah 46:18 we see He is called Lord of Hosts.

I have a link to most of the translations...https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Exodus 6:3
which one do you use?
I use a Hebrew one.

Show the correct translation and send the audio of the pronunciation....Else concede the argument...
Sorry, I don't pronounce the name for your trivial reasons. Nor would I show a gentile how to pronunce it.

Do you know if you're pronouncing the name right? If not, then concede the point.

Show me phonetically how the name is pronounced. You already quoted a bad source.
you said that already...I asked you to show me ...I am not arguing...Since you are claiming that I am wrong...please correct me...Show me phonetically how the name is pronounced and provide the correct source...

Then show how it is pronounced.
You already said I was wrong. I am not the Hebrew expert you are ...so go ahead and show me...
Look at your other bibles. Why are they different?
I get your point...Now show the all correct translation...
Why did you quote one version over the others?
based on what I understand...You are claiming that I made the wrong choice ...please show the correct one
See above.
One more time please show the all correct translation ...If you can't then concede...

you said that already...I asked you to show me ...I am not arguing...Since you are claiming that I am wrong...please correct me...Show me phonetically how the name is pronounced and provide the correct source...
Great. You conceded the point. Search the internet.

Back