The origins of the RC Denomination?

We have His life within us [Jn 6] ?
Now do you want to actually address the thread?
(Again, I get why you are avoiding the article. The history of the rc denomination is ugly. The truth can be unbearable when it destroys the foundation of what one believes. For a member of the rc denomination, the true history (not the rc version) of the rc denomination is devastating and the defense/avoidance measures kick in. I was in your shoes, I know.)

I did reference Isaiah 22 and it does refute your post.

So Jesus established the office of Prime Minister for his kingdom and what we expect is what we actually see in history - a lineage of Prime Ministers holding that office. A simple search will show a lineage of Popes from the current one all the way back to Peter.

Your post has been easily refuted.
Joh 18:36 [DRC] Jesus answered [the Roman, Pilate]: "My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would certainly strive that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now my kingdom is not from hence."

The RCC is of this world; they have accepted the god of this world's offer of "all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them." Mat 4:8 [DRC] They wanted a "Great Bridge-Builder" just as the pagan Romans had.

I did.... I have read their experts like Sally.... go back a few pages
Again, I get why you are avoiding the article. The history of the rc denomination is ugly. The truth can be unbearable when it destroys the foundation of what one believes. For a member of the rc denomination, the true history (not the rc version) of the rc denomination is devastating and the defense/avoidance measures kick in. I was in your shoes, I know.

ahhh yes;
these Sycamine Trees

Jude 1:10
But these (Symamine trees) speak evil of those things which they know not:
but what they know naturally, as brute beasts,
in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity,
when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear:
clouds they are without water, carried about of winds;
trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead,
plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea,
foaming out their own shame;
wandering stars,
to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

He also told them this parable:
Can the blind lead the blind?
Will they not both fall into a pit?
40 The student is not above the teacher,
but everyone who is fully trained

will be
like their teacher.

Cast aways; they are
Given over too a Reprobate mind;

Yep but your institution has been therefore it is not the kingdom established by Jesus. Its fruit prove it has been overpowered by the darkness.
But Jesus said that a city on a hill cannot be hidden. The only history of the Christian faith is that of the Catholic Church.

Back