The Intelligence Of The Anti-Faith Secular Humanists Will Vanish.

Its common knowledge in Christian circles that, as a general rule, secular universities
hate and despise traditional Christianity and traditional Christianity's social doctrines.

I know it.

You know it.

Nope. Universities are mostly about teaching people about a specific subject. I went to University and studied physics, traditional Christian values are of no importance when it comes to studying physics so they don't get discussed. The same is true of almost every other subject apart from the likes of philosophy or sociology.

Christians with "Traditional values" don't like universities because they provide education and often open a student's eyes to ideas and concepts which are not included in "Traditional Christian Values".

Christians with "Traditional values" don't like universities because they provide education and often open a student's eyes to ideas and concepts which are not included in "Traditional Christian Values".
Right. Christians have to control what others think. That is what JAG's letter is ultimately all about, controlling what his grandson thinks.

When they get to university, a lot of people can start to think for themselves for the first time - they get exposed to ideas that their family has hidden from them or has carefully fed them.

And when Christians do this, it makes Christianity look like a cult.

Right. Christians have to control what others think. That is what JAG's letter is ultimately all about, controlling what his grandson thinks.

When they get to university, a lot of people can start to think for themselves for the first time - they get exposed to ideas that their family has hidden from them or has carefully fed them.

And when Christians do this, it makes Christianity look like a cult.

That's a crock. Whether Christian, agnostic or atheist, parents these days are having to guard against "progressive" academia spoon feeding their kids a bunch of cult-like propaganda involving critical race theory, revisionist history and other woke nonsense. Thinking for themselves is the last thing they are encouraged to do. If my kids were not already past the high school age, no way I would expose them to that crap instead of home schooling.

That's a crock. Whether Christian, agnostic or atheist, parents these days are having to guard against "progressive" academia spoon feeding their kids a bunch of cult-like propaganda involving critical race theory, revisionist history and other woke nonsense. Thinking for themselves is the last thing they are encouraged to do. If my kids were not already past the high school age, no way I would expose them to that crap instead of home schooling.
Do you think he will eventually respond to your posts?

Do you think he will eventually respond to your posts?

I really can't say how far his cowardice runs. But his ducking my refutations with his "I don't respond to liars" link to his dumb post is ideal for me. I get to refute his anti-Christian spiels without my responses generating more of his nonsense. And as a bonus, if anyone were so unfortunate as to click on to his link and read it, they will see for themselves the irony of his lying about my alleged lying.

Hey, maybe he wants to look like a stalker who is desperate for attention.

.......... says the guy who is constantly clicking on to my CARM profile. Your obsession with me is downright creepy. If I were gay, I might even be flattered. But as it is, I'm pretty much repulsed. Maybe your constant calling me a liar is your way of playing "hard to get." But I assure you, you haven't got a chance.

Incidentally, how is that biblical search to support your claim that Jesus thought every knee would bow and every tongue confess during His disciple's lifetime going?

Nonsense. You are scared witless by non-issues. I bet you have no idea what critical race theory or revisionist history actually is, or a definition of "other woke nonsense.". You are simply exclaiming your opposition to students being exposed to ideas that challenge your own, which is the very antithesis of allowing them to think for themselves.

Nonsense. You are scared witless by non-issues.

Yeah, right. Gender neutral pronouns have me shaking in my boots. From laughter, that is.

I bet you have no idea what critical race theory or revisionist history actually is, or a definition of "other woke nonsense."

You mean like reparations for what my great, great, great, great, great grandfather may have done to some one else's great, great, great, great great grandfather?

Yeah, right. Gender neutral pronouns have me shaking in my boots. From laughter, that is.

You mean like reparations for what my great, great, great, great, great grandfather may have done to some one else's great, great, great, great great grandfather?
So, I was right. You have no idea. Just what the fear-mongers have been telling you.

No. Presumably that's where you found all the RW fear-mongers complaining about demands for reparations.

That rock I mentioned. Does it keep you warm? Does my grandpappy owe your grandpappy some money that I'm responsible for? Should we take one of those ancestry.com DNA tests to see if I owe you or you owe me?

That rock I mentioned. Does it keep you warm? Does my grandpappy owe your grandpappy some money that I'm responsible for? Should we take one of those ancestry.com DNA tests to see if I owe you or you owe me?
You seem to be losing touch with reason.

I really can't say how far his cowardice runs. But his ducking my refutations with his "I don't respond to liars" link to his dumb post is ideal for me. I get to refute his anti-Christian spiels without my responses generating more of his nonsense. And as a bonus, if anyone were so unfortunate as to click on to his link and read it, they will see for themselves the irony of his lying about my alleged lying.
Maybe it would be better to just let it go. It's there for anyone who cares to read it.

Maybe it would be better to just let it go. It's there for anyone who cares to read it.

I pretty much DO let it go. But just because I don't go to any lengths to prove he's lying about me lying (since anyone can see that for themselves from the link he provides to his own excruciatingly boring post) that hardly means I'm not going to continue calling him out for his blunders, e.g. his claim that Jesus thought every knee would bow and every tongue confess during the lifetime of His disciples.

The combination of his condescension and arrogance and ignorance is most repulsive, and requires a response.

I personally think that it is very silly and misguided for old people to try to mould the thoughts of the young, just as they come of age and start thinking for themselves.
Comparable to the groomers in the American public education system, right? Right!

Back