Regarding the Sacrifice of the Mass . . .

I do indeed.... you obviously didn't understand my poking ;)

Rc's just don't get it. There are folks like myself who were NEVER rc to begin with. Never been inside a rcc. We read or hear stuff like this from rc's themselves. What a joke the rcc is. Not even you, yourself take it seriously, but you expect me to. The stuff rc's have posted on here, ensure that I will never step foot into any rcc. I'm NOT kidding in any way Arch.

Rc's claim to be all about Jesus, but then show disrespect for Him through actions and speech. And you want me to join your institution.... Why would I? I mean your institution is so phony, and the phoniness of rc's, sticks out like a sore thumb!!

Jesus doesn't mean a thing to rc's. They use Him as an insult to others, and then have the gall to claim they belong to Christ's church. Rc's on here do not even respect the name of Jesus. Certainly shows who rc's really follow.

So much for Pope's separated brethren.

As far back as the 1920s the diocese of Chicago ALLOWED non-Catholics to be saved - IF enough Catholic doctrine leaked out by whatever means, to enable salvation to occur, AND the person remained INVINCIBLY IGNORANT of the existence of the Catholic Church.

Of course we all knew all along that "Seperated Brethren" was nothing more than disingenuous garbage that didn't mean SPIT.

rc's need to read posts slower and perhaps a second or third time, before crying victim. "Anathema" isn't a better word at all, for anathema is a formal ecclesiastical curse accompanied by excommunication. The rcc is consigning a person to damnation.

Since "extra ecclesiam nulla salus" is a ROMAN catholic dogma of the ROMAN catholic church. And this dogma is in fact declaring a person "damned" when the individual is excommunicated, so there is NO hypocrisy in the original post. In declaring a person unsaved, the church is thus saying the person is not saved. And an unsaved person is "damned".
The Church cannot "damn" anyone. But they can excommunicate someone, as Paul did in Scripture, for the good of one's soul that they might repent of their error.

Rc's just don't get it.
We do indeed.... we truly get it since we are in perfect communion with Christ's Church!
There are folks like myself who were NEVER rc to begin with.
Hopefully you will see the light soon.
Never been inside a rcc.
Missing out on the Eucharistic Adoration.
What a joke the rcc is.
Christ will ask you about that..... Mt 12:36
Not even you, yourself take it seriously, but you expect me to.
My hope is that you open your eyes and heart to the truth.
The stuff rc's have posted on here, ensure that I will never step foot into any rcc. I'm NOT kidding in any way Arch.
The HS has a lot of work to do then....
Rc's claim to be all about Jesus
We are His Church.
Jesus doesn't mean a thing to rc's.
not 'a thing' but EVERYTHING!!!

It begs the question.... why don't you apologise for your OP which switched out the word anathema with 'damned'. Are you so unaware of your hypocrisy? Some nCC's seem so unaware of themselves....
LOL! Let me see here...... you want me to apologize for my OP because I used a synonymous word in my post. LMHO! How is that hypocrisy.? Roman Catholicism invented hypocrisy - without it they wouldn't have their religious cult, which they fashioned after the Pharisees.

Did you read any of the articles in CA on this subject? ? :unsure:
Why do you continually make these definitive claims and then tell someone else to go find it? This is you right?

Arch Stanton said:
You can stick to your lexicon and we Catholics will stick to the Bible.

So if its 'in the bible' you shouldn't have any problem showing us. Go for it.

Why do you continually make these definitive claims and then tell someone else to go find it?
Oh my... do you think I just got here on carm? I have seen you quote ECF's, give your fallible opinions, share protestant 'scholars' etc. ... PLEEEEZZZZE

and yet, I gave you an answer

You didn't. You said go look it up remember? Then you said you stick to the bible remember? Divert, evade, deny, obfuscate....Anything but actually answer a question, based on YOUR claim. I'm sure the lurkers are shaking their heads at your non answers. This is a wonderful display of what catholicism does to the brain.

Back