Who or What is the Trinity ?

No answer huh?

You made this statement:
A person is self-aware, can speak, love, hate, say "you," "yours," "me," "mine," etc.

Is that true of the one God of Israel?
does your god speak ?

does your god hear prayers ?

does your god love ?

hope this helps !!!

God is definitly a "Person" (whatever that means).

I agree!!!

You are well on your way to being called a heretic by orthodox Trinitarians. :)

The next question is...

Is the "Person" God DISTINCT from the person Jesus?

I say No.

But that is because in contrast to Trinitarians, I believe...

For this creation, YHWH God (the only one who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how God would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent God (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Word of God) with a glorious body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Word of God. But whereas God created a human spirit and soul for each of us, God himself as the Word became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

I agree!!!

You are well on your way to being called a heretic by orthodox Trinitarians.
I couldn't give a Rosy Rodent's Posterior what "Orthodox Trinitarians" think. It's only "Theology" after all. The same goes for all the other ignorant theological variations about God.

Bottom line is that neither you, nor I, nor anybody else REALLY has any complete understanding of the absolute nature of the God-Head. And all the "First, Second and Third person" foolishness is essentially meaningless. John 1 tells me all I need to know about Jesus.

God is ONE - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - however that works.

SImple as that.

The Godhead shouldn't be complicated.

There are three that bear witness in heaven - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one. That's all I need to know.

Putting human terminology to the Godhead is something not advisable. A lot will get confused. Even the trinity is not a perfect description of the Godhead.
Not in the book of 1 John; added in later translations...yawn

Totally Unimportant. GOD IS ONE. Father Son and Holy Spirit.
How does that work?? It's beyond our understanding.
Simple as that.
Yes, it is.
For Jesus said just the OPPOSITE (as usual)~
"THIS means Eternal Life- their >>> KNOWING YOU <<< the only true God, and the one you sent, Jesus Christ!"- John 17:3

He (not They) is no mystery to REAL Christians...

Yes, it is.
"THIS means Eternal Life- their >>> KNOWING YOU <<< the only true God, and the one you sent, Jesus Christ!"- John 17:3

Do you know the story of Saint Patrick and the three leaves of the shamrock?

Do you know the story of Saint Patrick and the three leaves of the shamrock?
what does that have to do with the scripture? In that analogy is God one leaf or three leaves? And is the stem another God that we don't know about? What about the rest of the plant that made the leaves are they the parents of God? If God is one God how can he be three but not three Gods? If not three Gods then not three anything. If each person is not individually God then the father is not individually God... the son is not individually God and the HS is not individually God. Your reality shows that the trinity is your God...not the Father he is a person not the son he is another person and not the HS who is yet another person...Three of them together makes the trinity who is Your God who is not recognized in the scripture.

I couldn't give a Rosy Rodent's Posterior what "Orthodox Trinitarians" think.
then no one should give a Rosy Rodent's Posterior what you think
It's only "Theology" after all. The same goes for all the other ignorant theological variations about God.
which would include the ignorant theology that you are supporting
Bottom line is that neither you, nor I, nor anybody else REALLY has any complete understanding of the absolute nature of the God-Head.
You should speak only for yourself on the matter of understanding...Your position is duly noted
And all the "First, Second and Third person" foolishness is essentially meaningless.
and not in the scripture I might add
John 1 tells me all I need to know about Jesus.
Yet you cannot quote John telling you what you claim
God is ONE - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - however that works.

SImple as that.
That is not a quote from John therefore John did not tell you that...
Simple as that...

Yes, it is.

Yep, Paul made it clear.... but not everyone have the knowledge...1 Cor 8
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
7 Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.

Yes, it is.

SO you never read the Bible, then -

Back