Paul is the apostle of the Gentiles, not Calvin or Luther nor any Reformed person. Please do not be deceived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul was the apostle to the Gentiles, not some anonymous Internet poster calling himself "SavedByTheLord".

That is why I read and study Paul's letters so much (of course, not only Paul's letters).
Watch out for deception from "SavedByTheLord's" writings.

See how that works?
So perhasps you could explain to your peers Rom 4:1-5 does not teach God justifies unbelievers.

So you read them for yourself, rather than accepting what we tell you they mean.

So why do you object when WE read them for ourselves, rather than blindly accepting what YOU tell us they allegedly mean?
Double standards much?
I have never objected to someone reading scripture. I encourage it all the time.

Have you ever read your own posts?!
You come across as all-knowing and infallible, and everything you teach is correct, and everything anyone else disagrees with is wrong.
Get over yourself!
The word of God is absolutely true. That is why it appears that I think I am all knowing. I know that the word of God is from the all-knowing Almighty. So I quote it with absolute authority and confidence.

Here is what Paul wrote:

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. - 1 Cor 2:15

The word of God is absolutely true. That is why it appears that I think I am all knowing. I know that the word of God is from the all-knowing Almighty. So I quote it with absolute authority and confidence.

Yet other Christians who disagree with you do the EXACT. SAME. THING.
And you think we are wrong.
So how do you know that you aren't the one who may be wrong?
Methinks you need to learn some humility and charity (concepts taught in the Bible, in case you weren't aware).

Reactions: Mik
Yet other Christians who disagree with you do the EXACT. SAME. THING.
And you think we are wrong.
So how do you know that you aren't the one who may be wrong?
Methinks you need to learn some humility and charity (concepts taught in the Bible, in case you weren't aware).
Theo, you might want to do that yourself.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. - 1 Cor 2:15

I do.
But you're dodging the issue.
We are doing the exact same thing.
But we disagree.

So why are YOU so sure that you are right, and not wrong?

So what you seem to be saying (since you, like most heretics, refuse to exegete any passages you quote) is that you have to blindly accept all of my teachings, and you cannot "judge" me or my teachings, becuase "I am not judged by any man".

Is that what you mean?

So what you seem to be saying (since you, like most heretics, refuse to exegete any passages you quote) is that you have to blindly accept all of my teachings, and you cannot "judge" me or my teachings, becuase "I am not judged by any man".

Is that what you mean?
Then what was Paul writing about in 1 Cor 2:15?

Paul also wrote this:

3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. - 1 Cor 4:3-4

If you don't know what Paul was writing about, then maybe you should cease presuming to "correct" others in the forums.
Get over yourself.
I of course know what Paul wrote.
You are confused because you spent too much time studying the words of men.

According to GOD'S WORD, the Bible, God justifies the UNGODLY:

Rom. 4:5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,
who believe

not those in unbelief

Stop twisting scripture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back