Spiritual vs. Physical

I see. Your reason for keeping sabbath is so that God won't kill you. Explain that in the light of Jesus telling the Pharisees that sabbath was made for the benefit of people and not the reverse.
Look again at the question that the Pharisees are asking Jesus. They are not asking if people other than Jews are supposed to keep the Sabbath.
You know that were looking for reasons to accuse and then murder, Right ???

"Your reason for keeping sabbath is so that God won't kill you.", Your twist is novel too, but I do know GOD will judge sabbath sin righteously. But man will do it first with the counterfeit sabbath first. But you need to decide who's side you want to be on GOD's or man's.

Two Concerns comes from your statements, and avoid blasphemy while answering:
Who decides what is sin ???
Who decides what is righteousness ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk said:
The law cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ; Gal 3:17

You certainly can't deny that the Scriptures say that, God accepted Abraham because he believed, had faith. (Rom 4:3)
Which of course makes Abraham the father of all who are acceptable to God because of their faith. (Rom 4:12)
Since we are also accepted because of our faith in God, who raised our Lord Jesus to life. (Rom 4:24-25)
Who of course is the Lord of the Sabbath.

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” John 8:56 Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence Ps 100

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Galatians 3:7
Still doesn't mean that Christians, especially Gentile Christians, were ever commanded to keep the Sabbath, which was the sign of the covenant between God and the Children of Israel, and the Children of Israel alone.
What part of "Salvation is found in no one else" are you having a problem with?

Jesus is the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:11-12

]
Common Tater said:
I see. Your reason for keeping sabbath is so that God won't kill you. Explain that in the light of Jesus telling the Pharisees that sabbath was made for the benefit of people and not the reverse.
Look again at the question that the Pharisees are asking Jesus. They are not asking if people other than Jews are supposed to keep the Sabbath.
and Michael diverts and evades again

Yours in Christ, Michael

Michael;
The Pharisees were not 1st Day advocates
they were Sabbatarians (like the SDAs) and condemned any one of Israel
for not bowing to their Authority, rules and regulations
ie: Handritting of Ordances
and willing to kill over it

Sounds just like the McNuttlies of the SDA today

Michael;
The Sabbath was made for the benefit of Mankind
so that you Gentiles might know who the chosen of God are
as Paul says
his brethren according to the flesh
and John tell us who they are
the 144,00; all from the Sons of Israel
not one :devilish: Wana-be-Jew :devilish: amongst them
=======================================================

All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you:
and ye shall be hated of all nations for
my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended,
and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Name's Sake.
Michael, His Name Sake
not over 1st day of the week

you are so far out in SDA La La Land you cannot see the difference;

"Your reason for keeping sabbath is so that God won't kill you.", Your twist is novel too, but I do know GOD will judge sabbath sin righteously. But man will do it first with the counterfeit sabbath first. But you need to decide who's side you want to be on GOD's or man's.

Two Concerns comes from your statements, and avoid blasphemy while answering:
Who decides what is sin ???
Who decides what is righteousness ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
God decides what is sin. And the Bible tells us that sin in more than disobedience to the law. It is anything contrary to God's will. And it is not a sin to not observe laws given to a specific people under a covenant you are not a party to.

JonHawk said:
The law cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ; Gal 3:17

You certainly can't deny that the Scriptures say that, God accepted Abraham because he believed, had faith. (Rom 4:3)
Which of course makes Abraham the father of all who are acceptable to God because of their faith. (Rom 4:12)
Since we are also accepted because of our faith in God, who raised our Lord Jesus to life. (Rom 4:24-25)

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” John 8:56 Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence Ps 100

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Galatians 3:7

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:11-12
You arr conflating our Lord and Savior with the Mosaic Covenant. Salvation is thru no one else. And no one is made righteous by the law, not a one.

JonHawk said:

You arr conflating our Lord and Savior with the Mosaic Covenant. Salvation is thru no one else. And no one is made righteous by the law, not a one.
Your moment of lucidity (post below) seems to have vanished. You can take the fellar out of the SDA, but you can't the SDA out of the fellar.
Jesus was sinless.

Old Testament believers were saved the same way we are, by grace thru faith in Jesus Christ. The difference is that they looked forward to the cross and we look back at it. They had the promise of a Savior to come. We have the reality of a victorious and risen Savior.

Those OT rites and "shadows" were not a to-do list that Jesus had to work his way thru. They were given as types, as "shadows" to explain what Jesus was going to do.

Jesus' substitutionary death on the cross is what makes his righteousness available to us.
For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. John 5:46

“We have found Him of whom Moses in the law, and also the prophets, wrote—Jesus" John 1:45

Moses was faithful as a servant in God’s household, testifying to the things that would later be revealed,
But Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are...Heb 3:5-6

Therefore anyone who is joined to Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17

... Salvation is thru no one else. And no one is made righteous by the law, not a one.
Not even a man made Sunday law ???

AV Ex 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.

Is GOD Telling the "perpetual" Truth then ???

AV Ex 32:32-33 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. 33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

You are discounting the sin of breaking a sabbath relationship with GOD as sin.

AV Ro 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

The GOOD NEWS is after "unbelief" is OVER, "God is able to graff them in again."

When hardening of the attitudes set in, changing belief position is almost impossible.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Of course the first thing on Michael's mind is the fictitious Sunday law there is no prophecy for.
It is a deflection meant to steer attention away from the covenant mediated through Moses.

AV Ex 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.
It remains a perpetual covenant with those unredeemed by God and counted as the children of Israel.
Not us.
It doesn't include those redeemed by God.

Galatians 4
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. 6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Michael is living in a dream world before the fullness of time arrived some 2000 years ago.
Is GOD Telling the "perpetual" Truth then ???
AV Ex 32:32-33 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. 33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
Random snippets in a post illustrate another attempt to deflect attention away from the covenant mediated through Moses.
You are discounting the sin of breaking a sabbath relationship with GOD as sin.
There is no such thing as breaking a "sabbath relationship" for those who aren't captive in your dream world before the fullness of time arrived some 2000 years ago. You can't break something that doesn't exist.
AV Ro 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.The GOOD NEWS is after "unbelief" is OVER, "God is able to graff them in again."
Random snippets in a post illustrate another attempt to deflect attention away from the covenant mediated through Moses.
When hardening of the attitudes set in, changing belief position is almost impossible.
By your words you shall be held accountable.

Buzzard deserves credit for his observation:
Michael diverts and evades again
You didn't answer Common Tater's post.

[[
Of course the first thing on Michael's mind is the fictitious Sunday law there is no prophecy for.
It is a deflection meant to steer attention away from the covenant mediated through Moses.

Buzzard deserves credit for his observation:
Michael diverts and evades again
You didn't answer Common Tater's post.

Name's Sake. Michael, His Name Sake

Michael is so far out in SDA La La Land he cannot see the difference;

GOD's Prophecies are intended to answer doubt in the future, that GOD's people will need to deal with.

You are expressing doubt with "the fictitious Sunday law", so when it comes true you need to decide truth for yourself.

I will be interested in how you will deal with cognitive dissonance of the situation. I will not be around for various reasons. Most likely, going door to door and taking advantage of an event you refuse to consider as a future reality, so they can understand GOD's decision concerning their salvation. Towards the end, tied up in courts, with former Adventists accusing current Adventists, kind of like the war in heaven at first, when Lucifer was peddling his lies to other angels.

I expect to lose my transportation(buy nor sell gas or other related needs) ...
I expect to lose control over my personal finances(buy nor sell) ...
I expect to lose control over my access to internet, though I maybe limited to library usage only. I am sure, they will plugged the loop hole for that too ...

Matthew 25 is a special message to all believers of the end.
1. Believers will be classed by their relationship to the Holy Spirit( ref. 1C 3:16 ).
2. Believers will be classed by their response to GOD given gifts to them.
3. Believers will be classed by their response to GOD's other human children, just like Jesus.

Any saint's or prophet's dilemma, is believe GOD enough to suffer the backlash of consequences from unbelievers.

Victor, you have chosen the roll to play in your free will privileges from GOD. I have chosen GOD's plan for an end time, that unbelievers do not believe to be coming.

AV Re 18:3-5 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

The last call of GOD is about "her sins", "her plagues", "her iniquities", that almost the whole world will fail in, per Jesus.
AV Mt 24:37-39 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Noah gave a message for 120 years, that GOD's judgment world wide is coming.

AV Mt 24:40-44 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Denial serves no one in salvation, in GOD's coming judgment.

Yours in Christ, Michael

GOD's Prophecies are intended to answer doubt in the future, that GOD's people will need to deal with.

You are expressing doubt with "the fictitious Sunday law", so when it comes true you need to decide truth for yourself.
It appears that you keep forgetting an important detail: There is no prophecy of a Sunday law(s). Where there is no prophecy, there will never be a fulfillment, and this should be obvious to you. I suspect there is something missing in your memory retention.

You did not answer my post, and that is becoming more common now.

'

SDAchristian said:
Victor said:
--------------------------------------------------------

Victor;
Michael is a Gentile --- but Wants- to-be- a- Jew
A teacher of the Law of the Levites
Rev.3:9​
and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews,
and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The covenant you speak of; Michael has no part in
he is not of the 12 Tribes, certainty not a Levite

Tim.1:4
Neither give heed to fables
6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
7 Desiring to be (A Levite) teachers of the law;
understanding neither what they say,
nor whereof they affirm.
Neither is he a Scribe, also of the tribe of Levi​
Matt.13:​
Then said he unto them,​
Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven
is like unto a man that is an householder,
which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

Is it any wonder why Michael post the Gobblie-Gook he post​
ie;​
understanding neither what they say,
nor whereof they affirm.
now why on earth would anyone claim to be a "JEW"
a Teacher of the Law, when they are not ?????????
Michael, Michael, Michael
Desiring to be a teacher of the Law
----------------------------------------------------
Name's Sake. Michael, His Name Sake

Last edited:
the 144k

are His sons and daughters being restored to new eden…
our Rest..

soon it will be the day of the Lord

❤️

It appears that you keep forgetting an important detail: There is no prophecy of a Sunday law(s). Where there is no prophecy, there will never be a fulfillment, and this should be obvious to you. I suspect there is something missing in your memory retention.
Your opinion of your authority will be questioned soon enough.
You did not answer my post, and that is becoming more common now.
I will let Jesus decide that.

Yours in Christ, Michael

'
Victor said:

Michael is a Gentile --- but Wants- to-be- a- Jew
A teacher of the Law of the Levites
The only REAL distinction is either a soul belonging to God
or a corrupt soul belonging to the satanic realm.

That is not our job to judge, only Christ.

The jew, gentile distinctions are not helpful as they do not say
anything about a soul's situation, but only refer to the perishable flesh,
which cannot enter heaven, anyway, as we all know.

A jew is not synonym to an israelite and
neither term reflects upon a soul and if that soul belongs to God.

How does work for those who adhere to EGW testimonies that they must live in the sight of a holy God without an intercessor and are still waiting for the revelation of Christ?

during trib many will understand and the false teachers try to hide...
we must leave all this to Christ... who knows better than us
what to do.

that said, for example, wyatt, I feel that he listened to God,
and that God showed him certain things...
he was SDA...but he was confused about other things..
by his denomination...

the souls that are His are not saved by their denomination..
and neither their denomination will stop God from bringing that soul to Him...

ps

i just saw your reply to me elsewhere..
sorry to bother you..
i thought you wanted me to reply and didnt know
you were disapproving me

no need to continue the exchange...i dont argue
so it wouldnt go anywhere...

e v e 21 said:
we are to stay in Christ.
How does *that work for those who adhere to EGW testimonies that they must live in the sight of a holy God without an intercessor and are still waiting for the revelation of Christ?
the souls that are His are not saved by their denomination.
Based on your fantastic news that restoration does not occur until you return to Eden, how do they know that they are His?
i just saw your reply to me elsewhere..
i thought you wanted me to reply and didnt know you were disapproving me
You're doing a fantastic job all on your own.

Back