EVOLUTION IS FALSIFIED!!!

This is great! It shows you are learning, and willing to change your ideas when others show you are wrong.

Do please now go on to learn what the theory of evolution really is. It will take longer, as it is rather more context, but is vital if you want to talk meaningfully about it.
I had already falsified Evolution. Stop your babblings.

I had already falsified Evolution. Stop your babblings.
No you had not! Previously you were claiming:

Remember that a scientific explanation or theory of reality must have at least two competing scenarios: one scenario (A) is the explanation from the theory and the other competing scenario (B) is for falsification of that theory.

Now you have - rightly - abandoned that, realising that falsification does not require a competing theory. However, given your original argument was founded on an erroneous understanding of what falsification is, it is clear that you have yet to falsify evolution.

No you had not! Previously you were claiming:

Remember that a scientific explanation or theory of reality must have at least two competing scenarios: one scenario (A) is the explanation from the theory and the other competing scenario (B) is for falsification of that theory.

Now you have - rightly - abandoned that, realising that falsification does not require a competing theory. However, given your original argument was founded on an erroneous understanding of what falsification is, it is clear that you have yet to falsify evolution.
That is correct. If all swan is black, then, it is predicted that all swan is not white...two competing scenarios. But if I found one swan, then, it is falsified.

If all change is non-intel, then, it is predicted that all swan is not intel...two competing scenarios. But if I found that change is intel, then, it is falsified.

That is correct. If all swan is black, then, it is predicted that all swan is not white...two competing scenarios. But if I found one swan, then, it is falsified.

If all change is non-intel, then, it is predicted that all swan is not intel...two competing scenarios. But if I found that change is intel, then, it is falsified.
Odd, because I saw nothing in your article that showed that any change (with regards to species) is intelligent. Perhaps you could say what you found?

I mean, I am guessing you cannot, but perhaps you can?

Odd, because I saw nothing in your article that showed that any change (with regards to species) is intelligent. Perhaps you could say what you found?

I mean, I am guessing you cannot, but perhaps you can?
In my article, I claimed that intellen change will change per original plan of that level... but it will never make a new plan to jump to another level...since Important Selection will forbid it...

In my article, I claimed that intellen change will change per original plan of that level... but it will never make a new plan to jump to another level...since Important Selection will forbid it...
I know you claimed that.

What you need to do is to prove. Do you see the difference? What evidence do you have that that your claim is true?

Anyone can claim anything - and on the internet, they often do.

If you want your paper to be accepted by a respectable scientific journal, you have to do more than make claims.
Of course, I understood them that anyone, including proponents of Evolution too claimed many things. But that is the problem: which side is correct? Evolution side, your side, is wrong. Evolution has no clue on intelligence, thus, Evolution is wrong and falsified.

Of course, I understood them that anyone, including proponents of Evolution too claimed many things. But that is the problem: which side is correct? Evolution side, your side, is wrong. Evolution has no clue on intelligence, thus, Evolution is wrong and falsified.

Why are you unable to answer this simple question:

What does the theory of evolution explain?

The one with the greatest amount of objective evidence.

Tens of thousands of experts and centuries of evidence prove this claim wrong. The theory of evolution has a massive amount of support for its validity. To date, your theory has only you (and no objective evidence). Evolution wins by default.

Not in any way that you're able to demonstrate.

Sorry. You can claim victory endlessly in all the little backwater discussion forums you can find, but until you start producing scientific evidence to support your claims, it means nothing.
There are no objective evidences of Evolution, They are all belong to Biological Interrelation, what are you talking about? You read the article, right? You are science-denier.

What is is the problem of tons and tons and tens and tens of thousands so called evidences if they are all founded or built in a wrong foundation? People on ancient times believe e that the sun revolves around the earth...

You read the article. You must rebut them if you think I am wrong. Where is the rebuttal?

You're not being serious, and this is apparent in your "article" that no reputable science journal will publish. Your "falsification" will never be accepted by anyone of consequence.

Have a nice day.
Be honest that you cannot rebut the article. Be honest that you are defeated. You cannot beat reality! You will surely either deny reality or admit defeat.

Of course, I understood them that anyone, including proponents of Evolution too claimed many things. But that is the problem: which side is correct?
This is where the scientific method is applied. We look at a theory and determine the necessary consequences - what the theory predicts. If the theory is true, then we would have to see this, this and this. If the theory of relativity is true, then the orbit of Mercury would necessary be whatever; this is confirmed by observation. If the theory of evolution is true, all species would fall into a nested hierarchy; this is confirmed by observation.

What are the necessary consequences of your theory? There are none. Because it is pseudo-science.

Evolution side, your side, is wrong. Evolution has no clue on intelligence, thus, Evolution is wrong and falsified.
You can assert that all you like, but it is just wishful thinking, based on your religious faith

There are no objective evidences of Evolution, They are all belong to Biological Interrelation, what are you talking about? You read the article, right? You are science-denier.
And yet over 99% of biologists - real scientists who have real science qualifications and real science careers - accept evolution as science.

In contrast, you have zero science qualifications and zero background in science. Just religious faith that you are right.

What is is the problem of tons and tons and tens and tens of thousands so called evidences if they are all founded or built in a wrong foundation? People on ancient times believe e that the sun revolves around the earth...
And so, just like that, you rationalise ignoring the overwhelming evidence for evolution.

If you are going to just ignore the evidence, you can convince yourself any crackpot idea is true.

Even yours.

In real science, you cannot do that. The reason 99% of biologists - real scientists who have real science qualifications and real science careers - accept evolution as science is the overwhelming evidence that you so casually disregard,

You read the article. You must rebut them if you think I am wrong. Where is the rebuttal?
I have posted several times quoting the article, pointing out what a load of nonsense it is. To be frank, I have ripped your article to sheds, on this very thread.

https://forums.carm.org/threads/evolution-is-falsified.8944/#post-636240
https://forums.carm.org/threads/evolution-is-falsified.8944/#post-637312
https://forums.carm.org/threads/evolution-is-falsified.8944/page-2#post-638486

It is worth looking again at your experiment that you think proves evolution wrong.

Figure 4: Simple experiment on how a radish fight to live. Science 101. I conducted a simple experiment too of separating two identical radishes, see Figure 4. One was put in the direct sunlight with water every day and the other was put in a dark closet, with no water. And after a week, maybe you knew the result, Science 101. The one was put in the closet had grown or lengthened its stems, reaching for sunlight, activating its defense mechanism to live before the radish become non-existence.

Apparently you are so clueless about biology you think this primary-school level experiment proves plants are intelligent! And somehow that leads you to conclude they were created by God because... who know what reasoning?

Further down the page we read:

Maybe, this is the basis of new Physics of Action →3 Reactions. Who knows? Smart and clever scientist like you, please, help me develop this, and probably, you will get a Nobel Prize, too.

Exactly how are you calculating the probability of getting a Nobel prize and determining it is greater than 0.5? Oh, right. Wishful thinking again....

Be honest that you cannot rebut the article. Be honest that you are defeated. You cannot beat reality! You will surely either deny reality or admit defeat.
Bluster is all you have left.

Sad really.

This is where the scientific method is applied. We look at a theory and determine the necessary consequences - what the theory predicts. If the theory is true, then we would have to see this, this and this. If the theory of relativity is true, then the orbit of Mercury would necessary be whatever; this is confirmed by observation. If the theory of evolution is true, all species would fall into a nested hierarchy; this is confirmed by observation.

Wha

Sad really.
Oh my goodness...

1. Yes, Again, all could probably claim that the moon is made of cheese and invent prediction for this. Anybody can do. So, what is the claim of evolution? The claim is that the change is non-intelligence, that will produce new alleles (a prediction). Then, what if intelligence is being used, then, Evolution is false and collapsed. And that is the case. Simple.

2. I understand the GR and Classic Physics in Gravity, that is why Evolution is wrong since Evolution had based its explanation in limited view of reality, like Newton in the topic of Gravity. Einstein was broad. Simple. Thus Evolution is wrong and falsified.

3. I do not care if 100% of biologists support Evolution, but they did not support reality. Reality is the subject, not evolution.

4. There are no evidences for Evolution since Evolution's basic and major prediction that "non-intel change can produce alleles" is false/incorrect. Thus, falsified!

5. I did not say that plants are intelligent. You invented that. Oh my goodness, I said that there is intelligence in biological world from that simple experiment, thus, showing that non-intelligence change is totally wrong.

Please, be honest and admit that you are wrong and call the Nobel Prize Committee for me. Thank you.

Let us advance science. Move on!

Oh my goodness...

1. Yes, Again, all could probably claim that the moon is made of cheese and invent prediction for this. Anybody can do. So, what is the claim of evolution? The claim is that the change is non-intelligence, that will produce new alleles (a prediction). Then, what if intelligence is being used, then, Evolution is false and collapsed. And that is the case. Simple.
If you can show that all change in alleles is caused by an intelligent agent, then yes, you will falsify evolution. And you would like get a Nobel prize. However, you have not done that!

You just claim to have done it, time and time again.

2. I understand the GR and Classic Physics in Gravity, that is why Evolution is wrong since Evolution had based its explanation in limited view of reality, like Newton in the topic of Gravity. Einstein was broad. Simple. Thus Evolution is wrong and falsified.
Being based on a limited view of reality does not make something wrong. Your reasoning here is entirely flawed.

3. I do not care if 100% of biologists support Evolution, but they did not support reality. Reality is the subject, not evolution.
Of course you do not care. You have your religious faith, and that makes you sure you are right.

What you do not have is any qualifications in science, let alone anything specifically in biology. Biologists have studied the reality of biology. You have not. Hence, biologists accept evolution and you reject it.

4. There are no evidences for Evolution since Evolution's basic and major prediction that "non-intel change can produce alleles" is false/incorrect. Thus, falsified!
Again you highlight your ignorance of biology. The reality is that that there is a huge amount of evidence from genetics, biochemistry, biodistribution, morphology and the fossil record. Biologists who study the reality of biology know about the evidence, and so accept evolution.

You know nothing about biology so just ignore the evidence.

5. I did not say that plants are intelligent. You invented that.
I can only go by what you say. Following the bit I quoted you say, referring to the radish as well as a rat: "Those are basically: one problem, two solutions, intelligence!"

Oh my goodness, I said that there is intelligence in biological world from that simple experiment, thus, showing that non-intelligence change is totally wrong.
So where is the intelligence in your view? Is it in the rat? Do you think God is telling the radish what to do?

Be specific. Tell us what you think happens to the radish in the dark, and why it happens. Where is intelligence involved in the process?

And then tell us why you did not say that in your article...

If you can show that all change in alleles is caused by an intelligent agent, then yes, you will falsify evolution. And you would like get a Nobel prize. However, you have not done that!

You just claim to have done it, time and time again.

Being based on a limited view of reality does not make something wrong. Your reasoning here is entirely flawed.

Of course you do not care. You have your religious faith, and that makes you sure you are right.

What you do not have is any qualifications in science, let alone anything specifically in biology. Biologists have studied the reality of biology. You have not. Hence, biologists accept evolution and you reject it.

Again you highlight your ignorance of biology. The reality is that that there is a huge amount of evidence from genetics, biochemistry, biodistribution, morphology and the fossil record. Biologists who study the reality of biology know about the evidence, and so accept evolution.

You know nothing about biology so just ignore the evidence.

I can only go by what you say. Following the bit I quoted you say, referring to the radish as well as a rat: "Those are basically: one problem, two solutions, intelligence!"

So where is the intelligence in your view? Is it in the rat? Do you think God is telling the radish what to do?

Be specific. Tell us what you think happens to the radish in the dark, and why it happens. Where is intelligence involved in the process?

And then tell us why you did not say that in your article...
YOU ARE NOT REALLY HONEST!!!

1. You claimed that: Being based on a limited view of reality does not make something wrong. Your reasoning here is entirely flawed. But you were the one who brought GRAVITY and how Einstein falsified Newton's explanation! Limited view cannot explain a wide view of reality"! thus, Evolution is falsified. Common sense 101. Oh my...you are really dishonest!

2. I had already shown that in biological world, intelligence is being used. You are dishonest that is why you cannot accept that. DISHONEST!

3. You asked: So where is the intelligence in your view? Is it in the rat? Do you think God is telling the radish what to do? No, it is not in the rat nor the radish. It is the life of the rat or radish, the consciousness of being alive. The mechanism is the biological cell. Plant has no consciousness, but in my experiment we could deduct or infer that there is plant consciousness of life, similar to rat. New discovery...

Back