How can the following verses be true if Calvinism is not wrong ?

The serpent was absolutely an instigator, there's no way around that.
Satan sinning did not condemn mankind it was Adam who had been giving that distinction and responsibility by God not satan. Yes, satan tempted Eve but the failure that condemned mankind lay solely on Adam.

Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 6:7 - Be not deceived;God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth,that shall he also reap.

Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 6:8 - For he that soweth to his flesh shall ofthe flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. Basically. Vs. 7 says Don’t be deceived. God is not mocked you pick what you plant vs. 8 says. He that plants to the flesh will of the flesh pick corruption. He that plants to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap “everlasting life”. Does anyone see election or what an individual does ? I.e. YOU reap what you sow I.e. you pick what YOU plant.
no one believes these bodies are flesh
nor cares to know
and thus sow after flesh

many believers thinking they are saved
will go through tribulation

That's why we don't do it. Remember; the Rule is God tempts nobody...

what some see as God doing evil is not evil…

for His enemy He will punish
and because of what that enemy Did
to eden, and His souls,
that punishment is very very Good.

God decides and
all will be as He wills.

and it’s definitely not the kjv version of things, the bible expert esau version, or modern christianity’s version.

Last edited:
According to the end result of Calvinism is they don’t have to believe, repent, have faith, nor humility because they are either gifted by God or don’t mean what they clearly say like having humility.
I mean no disrespect, but you are radically off the mark of what Calvinism is.

-Calvinism says that they don't have to believe.
-Calvinism says that they don't have to repent.
-Calvinism says that they don't have to have faith.
-Calvinism says that they don't have to have humility.
-The above attributes are nullified by Calvinist's view of God's gifting.
-Calvinists make humility not mean humility by what they say.

Absolutely none of those sentences represent actual Calvinism, nor are the above statements even close to being logical outcomes of Calvinism. As such, one must come to the conclusion that what you have presented as the end result of Calvinism is nothing other than a flagrant straw man. If you wish to move forward with a meaningful, honest, Christian discussion, then your statement above is not how to go about it.

Would you admit that any time you say "Arminianism" means this and that and this, and they deny it, you are giving a straw man?

Just curious how consistent you're going to be with your logic.

I am responding to what I have been told by Calvinist. Not one Calvinist can answer the question if God elected you before He created the heavens and earth what exactly did YOU believe and who did YOU place your faith in before you were born , and please show the scripture that validates your election BEFORE you were born

Some of them even think "foreknow" means God was in a relationship with us before we existed.

Isn't that an amazing trick.

I mean no disrespect, but you are radically off the mark of what Calvinism is.

-Calvinism says that they don't have to believe.
-Calvinism says that they don't have to repent.
-Calvinism says that they don't have to have faith.
-Calvinism says that they don't have to have humility.
-The above attributes are nullified by Calvinist's view of God's gifting.
-Calvinists make humility not mean humility by what they say.

Absolutely none of those sentences represent actual Calvinism, nor are the above statements even close to being logical outcomes of Calvinism. As such, one must come to the conclusion that what you have presented as the end result of Calvinism is nothing other than a flagrant straw man. If you wish to move forward with a meaningful, honest, Christian discussion, then your statement above is not how to go about it.
Have no clue what messed up on my last post cannot edit or change. I am only giving the conclusions of what Calvinist have told me. Since Calvinist claim to have been elected before God created the heavens and earth exactly what did you believe before you were born, and who did you place your faith in before you were born and please provide scripture to validate your election before anything was created. Election based on God’s foreknowledge is biblical the Calvinist precision of election is not scriptural.

Some of them even think "foreknow" means God was in a relationship with us before we existed.

That is why I ask for supporting scripture and as of now none have provided scripture in context that even comes close to scriptural truth.

His souls were Actually in Eden .

we are going back.

He knew us before this type of ‘fallen time’ started after adam.

Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 6:7 - Be not deceived;God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth,that shall he also reap.

Unchecked Copy Box
Gal 6:8 - For he that soweth to his flesh shall ofthe flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. Basically. Vs. 7 says Don’t be deceived. God is not mocked you pick what you plant vs. 8 says. He that plants to the flesh will of the flesh pick corruption. He that plants to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap “everlasting life”. Does anyone see election or what an individual does ? I.e. YOU reap what you sow I.e. you pick what YOU plant.
Amen

Sure but it does not change the truth of the verses does it ? Why is it Rev. RV that any verse in scripture that instructs men that they have any personal responsibility to actually hear, listen , and obey God is arbitrarily and consistently dismissed, and then forced into a Calvinist box when the context of said verses refute calvinism ?
Because they are in a systematic box ? which takes precedence over scripture as you have astutely pointed out . I use to do the same thing as a Calvinist.

His souls were Actually in Eden .

we are going back.

He knew us before this type of ‘fallen time’ started after adam.
Theology is either systematic or random, there are no other choices.
Exactly where does the “ Holy Spirit” fit in theology without His leadership ?
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 14:26 - But the Comforter, which is the HolyGhost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Exactly where does the “ Holy Spirit” fit in theology without His leadership ?
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 14:26 - But the Comforter, which is the HolyGhost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Why would His spirit ever do anything apart from Him?

I don’t get what you are asking.

maybe the question was for the other poster…

Would you admit that any time you say "Arminianism" means this and that and this, and they deny it, you are giving a straw man?

Just curious how consistent you're going to be with your logic.

You seem to be saying that if you believe Arminianism is being misrepresented, then it's okay to misrepresent Calvinism. Or you sure you want to say that?

Well, that's what the Greek term, "proginosko" means.
So you feel free to reject any definitions which don't fit your theology?
Are you sure you want to say that?

Have no clue what messed up on my last post cannot edit or change. I am only giving the conclusions of what Calvinist have told me. Since Calvinist claim to have been elected before God created the heavens and earth exactly what did you believe before you were born, and who did you place your faith in before you were born and please provide scripture to validate your election before anything was created. Election based on God’s foreknowledge is biblical the Calvinist precision of election is not scriptural.
I doubt any Calvinist told you that. If they did they were not Calvinists.

Since Calvinist claim to have been elected before God created the heavens and earth

To be fair, we also claim Arminians were elected at the same time.
Eph. 1.
Rom. 8.

exactly what did you believe before you were born, and who did you place your faith in before you were born and please provide scripture to validate your election before anything was created. Election based on God’s foreknowledge is biblical the Calvinist precision of election is not scriptural.

We didn't believe anything before we were born.
We didn't exist yet.

Maybe you're not aware, but "election" and "believing" are NOT the same thing.
"Election" happened before the foundation of the world.
"Belief" happens during our life.

Back