Perfection in this world.

Sometimes if the nonsense is old, tired and worn, people go "Yawn, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz." I am to that point here with some of the ridiculous, nonsensical, and just plain absurd posts from Protestants (rc's) here. It is getting to the point where I read some of the posts here when I cannot sleep. Much more effective than watching infomercials.

Sometimes I wonder if my time is better spent standing at the beach and yelling at the incoming tide. I wonder if I will get further with that then with the Protestants on this site.
I get the same feelings everyday when I enter this site.

Again, you conflate my issue with Protestant clap trap as an issue with God's Holy Word.

God's Holy Word is perfect, pure, and more than sufficient. It is Protestantism I have the issue with.
Yeah, right. but not sufficient to the point that you will put it before the traditions of your religious institution. Yeah. Yeah. I know. You say that tradition is part and parcel of the Scriptures. Whatever. Go ahead and keep lying to yourself.

Scripture gives the answer. A question for you, which 'body' is John referring to here?

1 John 2 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous, 2 and he is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

3 Now by this we know that we have come to know him, if we obey his commandments. 4 Whoever says, “I have come to know him,” but does not obey his commandments is a liar, and in such a person the truth does not exist; 5 but whoever obeys his word, truly in this person the love of God has reached perfection. By this we know that we are in him: 6 whoever says, “I abide in him,” ought to walk in the same way as he walked.
SO why don't you???

Stella1000 said:
Scripture gives the answer. A question for you, which 'body' is John referring to here?

1 John 2 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous, 2 and he is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

3 Now by this we know that we have come to know him, if we obey his commandments. 4 Whoever says, “I have come to know him,” but does not obey his commandments is a liar, and in such a person the truth does not exist; 5 but whoever obeys his word, truly in this person the love of God has reached perfection. By this we know that we are in him: 6 whoever says, “I abide in him,” ought to walk in the same way as he walked.
SO why don't you???
That is the goal. I try everyday.

Again, you conflate my issue with Protestant clap trap as an issue with God's Holy Word.

God's Holy Word is perfect, pure, and more than sufficient. It is Protestantism I have the issue with.
if your heart agreed with that then you wouldn't be catholic - you'd believe in and follow Him instead. plus you'd believe in and follow His word instead of the ccc.

Do you have an issue with Catholic Joe Biden? Joe Biden FBI just did a raid on a Catholic family and hauled the father off. How many of them were Catholic? I see Joe Biden crossing himself and attending church.

Do you have an issue with Catholic Joe Biden?
Of course I do! Biden is not Catholic. He just masquerades as one---to advance his political career.
Joe Biden FBI just did a raid on a Catholic family and hauled the father off. How many of them were Catholic? I see Joe Biden crossing himself and attending church.

I know--and this nauseates me. The fact that the pope and bishops kiss this guy's behind is even more nauseating. The truth is---I do not know what is worse--the pope and bishops constantly kissing up to Biden--or Joe Biden. I dare say the pope and bishops are worse--becasue they created Joe Biden. By not rebuking him, by allowing him to masquerade as a Catholic they are aiding and abetting him. Granted, the pope and bishops cannot control what he does--but they do not have to allow him to masquerade as a Catholic, they do not have to kiss up to him. But--the pope and bishops during the Arian crisis weren't exactly stellar defenders of the Faith either. Liberius under political pressure signed on to an ambiguous creed that the Arians used to advance Arianism. John Chrysostom was exiled from his diocese I think some 7 times for refusing to succumb to the Arian heresy.

The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the Church. The Catholic family and father that was raided--that is the cost of true discipleship. His family should be proud of their father. "Blessed are you when they insult you, and persecute you, all because of me. Rejoice and be glad for your reward in heaven will be great."

I have often said and continue to say--that the Cross is the fifth mark of the Church. The Church is: One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and persecuted. The more true disciples like that man are persecuted, the more they embody the cross, the more they reveal God's glory and triumph over this world. Persecution authenticates the message of the Church, it is the mark of true discipleship.

Last edited:
Of course I do! Biden is not Catholic. He just masquerades as one---to advance his political career.

I know--and this nauseates me. The fact that the pope and bishops kiss this guy's behind is even more nauseating. The truth is---I do not know what is worse--the pope and bishops constantly kissing up to Biden--or Joe Biden. I dare say the pope and bishops are worse--becasue they created Joe Biden. By not rebuking him, by allowing him to masquerade as a Catholic they are aiding and abetting him. Granted, the pope and bishops cannot control what he does--but they do not have to allow him to masquerade as a Catholic, they do not have to kiss up to him. But--the pope and bishops during the Arian crisis weren't exactly stellar defenders of the Faith either. Liberius under political pressure signed on to an ambiguous creed that the Arians used to advance Arianism. John Chrysostom was exiled from his diocese I think some 7 times for refusing to succumb to the Arian heresy.

The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the Church. The Catholic family and father that was raided--that is the cost of true discipleship. His family should be proud of their father. "Blessed are you when they insult you, and persecute you, all because of me. Rejoice and be glad for your reward in heaven will be great."

I have often said and continue to say--that the Cross is the fifth mark of the Church. The Church is: One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and persecuted. The more true disciples like that man are persecuted, the more they embody the cross, the more they reveal God's glory and triumph over this world. Persecution authenticates the message of the Church, it is the mark of true discipleship.
The "blood of the martyrs" was the blood of thousands of people who were persecuted daily by order of the Roman Catholic Church because they would not give up their faith in Jesus Christ and their commitment to the Holy Word of God - so they were brutally tortured and murdered by order of the Roman Catholic Church!

I know--and this nauseates me. The fact that the pope and bishops kiss this guy's behind is even more nauseating. The truth is---I do not know what is worse--the pope and bishops constantly kissing up to Biden--or Joe Biden. I dare say the pope and bishops are worse--becasue they created Joe Biden. By not rebuking him, by allowing him to masquerade as a Catholic they are aiding and abetting him. Granted, the pope and bishops cannot control what he does--but they do not have to allow him to masquerade as a Catholic, they do not have to kiss up to him.
Your "pope" told Joe Biden that he is a Catholic in good standing and that he should continue to receive communion even though he has the blood of millions of innocent children on his hands, officiated at a sodomite "wedding" and is himself a pedophile.

Immediately after the SCOTUS ruling to reverse Roe v. Wade, Nancy Pelosi was rushed to Rome to be received publicly by Bergoglio, assist at his "mass" and receive communion.

Bergoglio has made is crystal clear that he is pro-abortion and accepting of the most grotesque perversions. It is evident that in a short period of time that sodomite "unions" are going to be accepted by the Novus Ordo sect and in fact in many places they already are.

Your "pope" told Joe Biden that he is a Catholic in good standing and that he should continue to receive communion even though he has the blood of millions of innocent children on his hands, officiated at a sodomite "wedding" and is himself a pedophile.
I can't stand Joe Biden any more than you can. The man nauseates me. However, I do not allow my distain for the man to cause me to make false accusations against him. Biden to date has had no accusations of child abuse leveled against him.

How would you like it if someone labeled you a pedophile just because they disagree with you or do not like you?
Immediately after the SCOTUS ruling to reverse Roe v. Wade, Nancy Pelosi was rushed to Rome to be received publicly by Bergoglio, assist at his "mass" and receive communion.
And that is sickening.
Bergoglio has made is crystal clear that he is pro-abortion and accepting of the most grotesque perversions. It is evident that in a short period of time that sodomite "unions" are going to be accepted by the Novus Ordo sect and in fact in many places they already are.
The day the pope allows blessings of gay couples, I will be first in line demanding his removal from office or resignation. The Church would likely schism, just as it did in the Western Schism. Eventually the Holy Spirit would put things right.

I can't stand Joe Biden any more than you can. The man nauseates me. However, I do not allow my distain for the man to cause me to make false accusations against him. Biden to date has had no accusations of child abuse leveled against him.

How would you like it if someone labeled you a pedophile just because they disagree with you or do not like you?

And that is sickening.

The day the pope allows blessings of gay couples, I will be first in line demanding his removal from office or resignation. The Church would likely schism, just as it did in the Western Schism. Eventually the Holy Spirit would put things right.
So you believe in a defective church with an apostate "pope" and that the Holy Ghost will eventually "put things right"?

What happened to the indefectibility and infallibility of the Church?

Sodomy IS going to be accepted by your Novus Ordo sect.

So.... I quess this does not count as child abuse.........

And that is sickening.

If RCs can demand the removal of popes (and that hasn't worked in the past, has it?) why can they not demand that all those sexually immoral priests be removed?

So you believe in a defective church with an apostate "pope" and that the Holy Ghost will eventually "put things right"?

What happened to the indefectibility and infallibility of the Church?
What do you mean what happened? Infallibility is not magic. That applies only under very specific and narrow circumstances.

Unless, of course you are an Ultramontane. Ultramontanes think everything the pope says and does is not just infallible, but Theopneustos.
Sodomy IS going to be accepted by your Novus Ordo sect.
As I said, the day that happens I will be first in line demanding the removal of the pope.

If RCs can demand the removal of popes (and that hasn't worked in the past, has it?) why can they not demand that all those sexually immoral priests be removed?
I'm not sure its ever been tried in the past. Although they are great at condemning popes after they've died....Honorius. But while they are alive i guess they can say or believe whatever they want and the plebes just have to live with it.

What do you mean what happened? Infallibility is not magic. That applies only under very specific and narrow circumstances.

Unless, of course you are an Ultramontane. Ultramontanes think everything the pope says and does is not just infallible, but Theopneustos.

As I said, the day that happens I will be first in line demanding the removal of the pope.
Infallibility is not magic. That applies only under very specific and narrow circumstances.

Which isn't mentioned anywhere in scripture. Oh i keep forgetting, thats not an issue for you. Why should something so unique to one person in the entire world have any scriptural backing? Silly me.

Which will fall on deaf ears. Kinda like all the other bishops, cardinals and priests requests are right now. But hey, you can take it to the church can't you.

Ultramontanism is the teaching of the Catholic Church. It has been affirmed multiple times by rigid, traditionalist, obscure popes of the past that have no part of your modernist Vatican II sect.

Vatican I (that's a universal council called for by an obscure, rigid, traditionalist pope and held in union with all the bishops of the world) proclaimed:

“Indeed, their apostolic teaching was embraced by all the venerable fathers and reverenced and followed by all the holy orthodox doctors, for they knew very well that this see of St. Peter always remains unblemished by any error, in accordance with the divine promise of our Lord and Savior to the prince of his disciples: I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail; and when you have turned again, strengthen your brethren.

“This gift of truth and never-failing faith was therefore divinely conferred on Peter and his successors in this see so that they might discharge their exalted office for the salvation of all, and so that the whole flock of Christ might be kept away by them from the poisonous food of error and be nourished with the sustenance of heavenly doctrine.”

I highly doubt that.

Ultramontanism is the teaching of the Catholic Church. It has been affirmed multiple times by rigid, traditionalist, obscure popes of the past that have no part of your modernist Vatican II sect.

Vatican I (that's a universal council called for by an obscure, rigid, traditionalist pope and held in union with all the bishops of the world) proclaimed:

“Indeed, their apostolic teaching was embraced by all the venerable fathers and reverenced and followed by all the holy orthodox doctors, for they knew very well that this see of St. Peter always remains unblemished by any error, in accordance with the divine promise of our Lord and Savior to the prince of his disciples: I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail; and when you have turned again, strengthen your brethren.

“This gift of truth and never-failing faith was therefore divinely conferred on Peter and his successors in this see so that they might discharge their exalted office for the salvation of all, and so that the whole flock of Christ might be kept away by them from the poisonous food of error and be nourished with the sustenance of heavenly doctrine.”

I highly doubt that.
Have you actually ever read Vatican I?

Try it sometime. Vatican I struck a middle ground between Gallicanism and Ultramontanism.

You seem to be ignorant of this fact.

Back