WHOSE RIGHTEOUS?

Well that clears everything up for us.
just quoting Scripture,while ignoring context and meaning, just as you do

you are the body of Christ

By your own standard of meaningless Scriptures: I am the body of Christ.

Let us know if you want try something different or just stay at this (your) level of nonsense,

Let us know if you want try something different or just stay at this (your) level of nonsense,
That's the problem with a church that doesn't have an authority to decide on these issues.

This is correct. It reveals the flaws in what we have seen from RCs about how they use scriptures. It also reveals how their institution has problem with interpreting scripture.

Is that any different from any other church?

Ps. there is only one church.
Yep it is NOT your institution that is for sure. There are tests for the real one church and your institution fails all except for the one about the bad tree. Nor does it look like the real one church. You are out of luck with that statement.

Then whose is it? What did Paul say, in Romans 4, is reckoned/imputed to us as righteousness? Same thing imputed to Abraham as righteousness. What is that thing, dingoling? Paul makes it very plain.

4 Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

What does Paul say is credited--imputed--to us as righteousness? I bolded it so you can't miss it. :)

Then whose is it? What did Paul say, in Romans 4, is reckoned/imputed to us as righteousness? Same thing imputed to Abraham as righteousness. What is that thing, dingoling? Paul makes it very plain.

What does Paul say is credited--imputed--to us as righteousness? I bolded it so you can't miss it. :)
Paul says it is not works, so it is not ours that should be a clear clue for RCs.

What does scripture say whose it is?

Back