Are we saved by our own efforts or are we saved by God's efforts ?

YHWH(Jehovah) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD.= a single being God.

Trinitarians insist they believe in "a single being God." Three persons, one being. Three persons, a single being.

Your comment is not helpful but is rather a comment which Trinitarians will claim shows that you do not understand their doctrine which in turn just leads into a never never land of endless babble because this comment will convince them you are just uninformed. It just sows seeds of confusion into a garden of confusion.

Trinitarians insist they believe in "a single being God." Three persons, one being. Three persons, a single being.

Your comment is not helpful but is rather a comment which Trinitarians will claim shows that you do not understand their doctrine which in turn just leads into a never never land of endless babble because this comment will convince them you are just uninformed. It just sows seeds of confusion into a garden of confusion.
I understand the trinity perfectly well-It is satan posing as god, as he is in all false religions.

You obviously do not.

Not it isn't. It is an idol of men who make such idols because they do the desires of their father the devil.
Satan did what he did in Eden because he was jealous and wanted worship. In the wilderness, he asked Jesus to do an act of worship to him. It is him posing as all the false gods in all the false religions to get worship.

Jesus was tempted by Satan and talk of the trinity doctrine is important. Look first to be baptized and saved by God's efforts not by your own.

Jesus was tempted by Satan and talk of the trinity doctrine is important. Look first to be baptized and saved by God's efforts not by your own.
There is no trinity god-The holy spirit was added as a part of a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. A council headed by a pagan false god worshipping king( Constantine)--Does God have his religion using a pagan false god worshipping king heading a council seeking Gods truth? No-these did-2Thess 2:3) the great apostasy--Her own translating proves she is false religion and always was.

Where are you in the world did you get saved because you wanted or because you asked for it ? Can we be saved because Jesus wanted it or becuase you were destined tell you own testimony how you are saved ? Tell us how you were saved and what you wanted was by your will or by God's will. Because you can't be saved by your own efforts only by God's who put you in your life ?
By God's unmerited favor.

I read the bible one decided to be saved but I was young later realized God decided that I was saved not by my own efforts but by his.

I read the bible one decided to be saved but I was young later realized God decided that I was saved not by my own efforts but by his.
It takes great effort to learn Gods will and to obey it-Matt 7:21-Hebrews 5:9--only these are getting saved--the men with the white collars do not teach truth-RUN FROM THEM.

Where are you in the world did you get saved because you wanted or because you asked for it ? Can we be saved because Jesus wanted it or becuase you were destined tell you own testimony how you are saved ? Tell us how you were saved and what you wanted was by your will or by God's will. Because you can't be saved by your own efforts only by God's who put you in your life ?

Why do we keep getting these questions?

Its because of the strained logic of Calvinism.

Are we saved by our own efforts or are we saved by God's efforts ?​

By God's efforts, of course!!! NOBODY comes to Jesus unless Father God DRAWS THEM TO HIM. (John 6:44)
Then it's our only chance to be Obedient and REPENT of our SIN, calling out to him in faith for salvation.

By God's efforts, of course!!! NOBODY comes to Jesus unless Father God DRAWS THEM TO HIM. (John 6:44)
Then it's our only chance to be Obedient and REPENT of our SIN, calling out to him in faith for salvation.
God is drawing everyone, He wants everyone to be saved (1 Tim 2:5; 2 Pet 3:9).

It's every person's choice to make, whether to believe the gospel of Jesus Christ or reject it.

Calvinism is not true.

Jesus said those words in reference to the Jews who were trying to achieve their salvation by means of following a works system.,
Up until then they had been doing works invented by the Pharisees.

Jesus was setting the record straight by telling His disciples the true means to gaining salvation.

"Instead of seeking works to do in order to become saved? ...
One must let God bring you to place where you can be saved. "

Jesus was shooting down the notion that doing works will save you.

That 'religious' mob that left and followed him no more? (john 6:66)

They had been seeking from"rabbi" Jesus to do the same thing as the Pharisees had brainwashed them into thinking.
To have "Rabbi" Jesus tell them what new works they were to do to inherit eternal life.

And Jesus gave them a true work! One they could not handle...

"Eat my flesh and drink my blood."

Jesus was giving them a preview of what was to happen with those who believed after He finished his work on the Cross!

Sure does not sound like Jesus was into trying to win a popularity contest...

grace and peace .................

Back