CDC Study Finds Double Masks Offer Much Better Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I ask now. Who are several of the people you can name that you think are more trustworthy on the subject of infectious disease than Dr. Anthony Fauci?

Every doctor speaking out against him.....the man that hasn't laid a hand on an actual patient in 20 years.
Of course there was new information coming in all the time.

No, there wasn't.
In November 2019 nobody had heard of covid-19.

No kidding.
In January 2020 we began getting our first reports of a respiratory disease that at first appeared like pneumonia, but which behaved very differently from pneumonia. In January we also registered our first death in the US from what was eventually called covid-19. With so few cases and no effective testing developed, we had no idea what the fatality rate was. By March we had some rough estimates of the fatality rate. By June and July we had exponentially more cases and therefore a more accurate assessment of the fatality rate.

You had people being listed as covid deaths that didn't die OF covid, but maybe WITH it. You had faulty tests to drive up the case numbers.
Testing procedures were invented. The virus was sequenced.

The virus was never isolated.
Development of vaccines began. Trials of the vaccines began. It has been a non-stop stream of new scientific information on this virus. Now we have more new information due to the discovery of at least three significantly different mutations (South African, UK, and Brazil) which have now been detected in many different countries. This is new information.

No, it's no different than flu information. Different strains all the time.
And when science encounters new information, science properly revises its knowledge base and recommendations change. Only a very poor scientists would have formed an opinion in January 2020 and refused to modify it for more than a year. Yet that is apparently the kind of scientist you would admire.

I'm still waiting for the peer reviewed study showing masks work, or that two work even better.
Ah, I see. I misread "over 99%. 95% for those over 75." as " over 99.95% for those over 75." I will pay closer attention to that punctuation. My apologies. However you are still wrong.

Actually, I cited the CDC....so if you think I'm wrong, then you think the CDC is wrong.
This is a bit off,

No, it's not.
as noted above, if you were talking about the case fatality ratio. But it is even more off if you are talking about "just fine" because many of the people who survive covid (including some children) are left with permanent organ damage, including brain damage. I would not call that "just fine."

99% are just fine, like I said.
That is true.

I know it is.
And in that case their deaths would rightly be called a death from the flu. So if they died after contracting covid, it is a covid death. That is how all the hospitals report it, and that is the most relevant way to gauge the seriousness of the covid pandemic.

Nope.....dying because of an underlying condition is not a covid death. Many probably did die from the flu, which magically seems to have disappeard.
I don't know why you think that is a logical consequence of having lots of covid deaths. However it is true, by the way, that the flu season has been remarkably light so far, probably as a result of the same behavior changes we have adopted to combat covid.

Utter nonsense. They are labeling everything covid, THAT'S why. No one is stupid enough to believe a mask and social distancing will stop one virus, but not another.
That's according to your misguided way of counting covid deaths only if they happen to otherwise perfectly healthy people. But according to the way the hospitals count covid deaths, they are covid deaths. It is proper as explained above.

Of course they count them as covid deaths.....it's all bout the $$$. They get more money for covid deaths.
It is a known fact that hospitals and hospital workers are overwhelmed and stretched to the limit. Your disparaging remarks toward the health care workers are noted.

Learn to pay attention.....I didn't say anything about hospital workers....but your dramatic embellishment is duly noted again...
That means people who are uncaring about wearing masks in public.

Nope, that means the healthy should not be masked, just like we are never masked during flu season.
Now, cite any peer reviewed study showing masks work.
And yes, many deaths have resulted from just such behavior, as the JAMA article I cited earlier points out.

Except they don't know that. At all.
They do if they are asymptomatic carriers of SARS-Cov/2

No, they don't.....again, you have been fooled into believing the healthy are actually sick.
Research shows otherwise.

No, it doesn't. HEALTHY people don't make anyone sick.
For how long?

For as long as you think you need to.
If asymptomatic carriers

I don't do IF'S
Human compassion motivates us to do what we can to make the world safe for everyone - including the high-risk people, which is more than 15% of the population.

Human compassion is high risk staying home if they feel they need to. THEY can wear a mask if they feel they need to. You don't mask the healthy. It's hardly human compassion to mask the healthy, make them lose their livelihoods and drive people to use drugs and into depression enough to kill themselves "for the greater good".....You may have irrationally fallen for that nonsense but rational people know better.
This thread is not about lock downs. It is about wearing masks.

Well, now it's about both, since they are both irrational mandates shoved down the throats of everyone because of a virus with a 99% survivability rate.

Masks cause mask mouth

The dentists said that the face coverings increase mouth dryness and contribute to a buildup of bad bacteria. “People tend to breathe through their mouth instead of through their nose while wearing...

If you wear a mask, when you catch a cold, expect the stuffed sinuses to be more of a problem.
If you fall for 2 masks, expect to catching yourself breathing more thru your mouth.

Every doctor speaking out against him.....
Afraid to name someone, eh? Just as I thought.

No, there wasn't.
I listed many such incidents of new information. It is just silly to say we never learned anything from January 2020 to December 2020.

You had people being listed as covid deaths that didn't die
Using anecdotes to claim a generality.

OF covid, but maybe WITH it.
Already explained.

You had faulty tests to drive up the case numbers.
Another example of using anecdotes to claim a generaltiy.

The virus was never isolated.
I said it was sequenced, which is true. Can you cite any authority that says it wasn't sequenced? If so, please do cite one.

No, it's no different than flu information. Different strains all the time.
That's true. That is yet another example of acquiring new information and reacting accordingly. That was my point. We have new information about these new strains and it prompts a reevaluation of testing, vaccines, fatality rates, and infectiousness. A good scientist is always open to incorporating new information, as Dr. Fauci has done.

I'm still waiting for the peer reviewed study showing masks work, or that two work even better.
Why? Do you trust those peer reviewers more than you trust the CDC? If not, why ask for peer-reviewed studies.

Actually, I cited the CDC....so if you think I'm wrong, then you think the CDC is wrong.
You did not give a link to where you got the table of survival percentages. After a brief search I could not find that exact table on the CDC website, so I wonder where you really got it from.

99% are just fine, like I said.
As long as you count permanent brain damage as being "just fine". I don't.

Nope.....dying because of an underlying condition is not a covid death.
So says you. However you give no reason why we should not count covid deaths of people who also had asthma.

Many probably did die from the flu, which magically seems to have disappeard.
Are you saying that people died from the flu and were counted as covid deaths? That doesn't make any sense. The flu rarely causes even 1/10 of the number of deaths as have died from covid. And I already explained why the flu might be very light this year.

Utter nonsense. They are labeling everything covid, THAT'S why.
Another wild claim with no evidence.

No one is stupid enough to believe a mask and social distancing will stop one virus, but not another.
And that is not what is claimed.

Of course they count them as covid deaths.....it's all bout the $$$.
Another disgusting claim without evidence.

Learn to pay attention.....I didn't say anything about hospital workers....
The hospital workers are the ones that are counting covid deaths. So if you demean those who count covid deaths you are demeaning hospital workers.

Nope, that means the healthy should not be masked, just like we are never masked during flu season.
There was one flu season in which people did wear masks: 1918-1919. So your "never" claim is patently false.

No, it doesn't. HEALTHY people don't make anyone sick.
I cited the research that says otherwise, and gave you a link.

Human compassion is high risk staying home if they feel they need to.
It is not compassionate to help to create an environment where high-risk people need to stay in their houses. Some of them have jobs they cannot afford to lose. Some of them are essential workers keeping society going for people like you. It is a kick in the teeth to these people to say "if you don't like it, go home.".

THEY can wear a mask if they feel they need to.
That helps a little, but masks are much more effective in preventing the wearer from spreading the infection than they are in protecting the wearer from infection - unless they are a medical-grade N95 mask.

It's hardly human compassion to mask the healthy, make them lose their livelihoods
I said nothing about making them lose their livelihoods. I'm talking about people gathering socially where it would easy to wear a mask. "Super easy, barely an inconvenience" to quote Ryan George.

Well, now it's about both, since they are both irrational mandates shoved down the throats of everyone because of a virus with a 99% survivability rate.
That's called a straw man argument, and you are caught.

Every doctor speaking out against him.....the man that hasn't laid a hand on an actual patient in 20 years.
He is a cube farm dweller and reads papers. That is how he stumbled across the 2.2 million dead paper from Imperial College.
US had a few deaths, like around 16 when the paper was written.
Most good Docs too busy to write papers. Most are behind on patient charts.

If you have a WSJ subscription, you can read the article below. Basically, it's just saying that double masking is a lot more effective at protecting the wearer from COVID than a single mask. I'll quote the key part.

"In a series of laboratory experiments using headforms and machines to generate aerosols, the CDC found that wearing a three-ply cloth mask over a three-ply medical or surgical mask blocked 92.5% of particles from a cough.
You display confusion

You comment on protecting the wearer and the WSJ quote is about the infected person transmitting pathogens.

Afraid to name someone, eh? Just as I thought.

I could name MANY....you'll only dismiss them. Go look up the frontlinedoctors.
I listed many such incidents of new information.

That isn't anything that has anything to do with masking healthy people.
It is just silly to say we never learned anything from January 2020 to December 2020.

We did learn alot....we learned of the skewed numbers to drive up death counts, the faulty tests to drive up case counts, we learned masks do not work, hence the reason most of the positive cases are from those that regularly wore a mask, we learned that they lied about HCQ and it's effectiveness, so countless people died needlessly....I could go on and on.
Using anecdotes to claim a generality.

No, it's called using facts.
Already explained.

I'm sure you think that.
Another example of using anecdotes to claim a generaltiy.

The WHO came out and admitted it, so it's called using facts.
I said it was sequenced, which is true. Can you cite any authority that says it wasn't sequenced? If so, please do cite one.

I said it wasn't isolated.
That's true. That is yet another example of acquiring new information and reacting accordingly. That was my point. We have new information about these new strains and it prompts a reevaluation of testing, vaccines, fatality rates, and infectiousness. A good scientist is always open to incorporating new information, as Dr. Fauci has done.

Fauci is a shill who has done nothing except parrot what he's told to say.
Why? Do you trust those peer reviewers more than you trust the CDC? If not, why ask for peer-reviewed studies.

Because the CDC hasn't proven anything about masks, other than they DON'T work, which they scrubbed the website of to push masking the healthy, with NO PROOF whatsoever they work. They've been saying for 40 years that they DON'T stop the spread of viruses, now magically, they say they do. I see you've fallen for their nonsense.
You did not give a link to where you got the table of survival percentages.

CDC website.
After a brief search I could not find that exact table on the CDC website, so I wonder where you really got it from.

I just told you.
As long as you count permanent brain damage as being "just fine". I don't.

Of which 99.9% don't have. I've seen more neurological damage to people from the stupid vaccine.
So says you.

Yes, says me. It's the underlying condition that is what causes death.
However you give no reason why we should not count covid deaths of people who also had asthma.

See above.
Are you saying that people died from the flu and were counted as covid deaths?

Absolutely. They are counting flu cases as covid cases.
That doesn't make any sense. The flu rarely causes even 1/10 of the number of deaths as have died from covid. And I already explained why the flu might be very light this year.

The flu isn't light this year....theres NO WAY it's down 98% and no sane person believes that nonsense.
Another wild claim with no evidence.

There are Dr's that confirm this.....the Senator Scot Jensen is one that came out and said they are paid more to list deaths as covid and he refused to do so.
And that is not what is claimed.

OF course it is.
Another disgusting claim without evidence.

NO, it isn't.....you are proof of someone that watches nothing but the MSM that spoon feeds you lies day in and day out.
The hospital workers are the ones that are counting covid deaths.

They aren't the ones that make the call on how to classify them.
So if you demean those who count covid deaths you are demeaning hospital workers.

There you go again, with your dramatic embellishment not grounded in reality.....but I know, it's for effect. You remind me of the shills that shill on the MSM with their feigned outrage at everything they disagree with.
There was one flu season in which people did wear masks: 1918-1919. So your "never" claim is patently false.

Wow, ONE where there was a pandemic.....they also learned that masks caused more harm than good, bacterial pnemonia.
I cited the research that says otherwise, and gave you a link.

You can cite anything....if there's not actual proof, it's meaningless.....HEALTHY people don't make other people sick.
It is not compassionate to help to create an environment where high-risk people need to stay in their houses.

Except that's always been the norm. You quarantine THE SICK, not the healthy. You don't punish society by locking down and masking the healthy, making them close their businesses, lose their livelihoods until they are depressed to the point of suicide.

Some of them have jobs they cannot afford to lose.

So do the HEALTHY that are not sick and have had to lose all they have.
Some of them are essential workers keeping society going for people like you.

See my last answer.
It is a kick in the teeth to these people to say "if you don't like it, go home.".

Then don't say that to them. I said if they are high risk, they need to stay home. THE SAME THING THE GOVERNMENT is telling them, so go complain to the powers that be.
That helps a little, but masks are much more effective in preventing the wearer from spreading the infection than they are in protecting the wearer from infection - unless they are a medical-grade N95 mask.

The healthy are not spreading any infection.
I said nothing about making them lose their livelihoods. I'm talking about people gathering socially where it would easy to wear a mask. "Super easy, barely an inconvenience" to quote Ryan George.

The healthy should never be masked. IT's UNHEALTHY to breath your own waste in and certainly doesn't help the immune system. Funny we don't see the homeless dropping like flies.
That's called a straw man argument, and you are caught.
Idiocy. You just said we can't expect those at high risk to say home, yet the government is telling them to STAY LOCKED DOWN.

I could name MANY....you'll only dismiss them. Go look up the frontlinedoctors.
I thought so. I know them well. The are known frauds. Would you like evidence?

That isn't anything that has anything to do with masking healthy people.
Pay attention to what these responses are for. It goes back to your claim that Fauci was flip-flopping, to which I pointed out that we was just reacting to new information. You said there was no new information, for which I gave lots of examples. Are we caught up again?

We did learn alot....we learned of the skewed numbers to drive up death counts,
Unsupported claims. That's not "learning". That's swallowing a line because you like it.

we learned masks do not work, hence the reason most of the positive cases are from those that regularly wore a mask,
False.

we learned that they lied about HCQ and it's effectiveness,
Not even the chief promoter of HCQ, Mr. Trump, believes in its effectiveness, since he had everything but HCQ when he got covid himself. Ha!

I said it wasn't isolated.
Good for you. But you didn't use that to support any of your points.

Fauci is a shill who has done nothing except parrot what he's told to say.
Unsupported claim.

Because the CDC hasn't proven anything about masks, other than they DON'T work, which they scrubbed the website of to push masking the healthy, with NO PROOF whatsoever they work. They've been saying for 40 years that they DON'T stop the spread of viruses, now magically, they say they do. I see you've fallen for their nonsense.
False.

CDC website. I just told you.
You listed some numbers. Who knows were you got them from. Maybe you made them up.

Of which 99.9% don't have. I've seen more neurological damage to people from the stupid vaccine.
Unsupported claim.

Yes, says me. It's the underlying condition that is what causes death.
When you get to be a public health official you can try to push that methodology.

Absolutely. They are counting flu cases as covid cases.
Unsupported claim.

The flu isn't light this year....theres NO WAY it's down 98% and no sane person believes that nonsense.
Unsupported claim.

Wow, ONE where there was a pandemic
So you were wrong. And got caught.

.....they also learned that masks caused more harm than good, bacterial pnemonia.
Unsupported claim.

You can cite anything....if there's not actual proof, it's meaningless.....HEALTHY people don't make other people sick.
If you define healthy people as people with no symptoms, you are wrong. If you define healthy people as people with no virus in them, you are right, but the criterion is useless because there is no effective way to determine who is "healthy" (under the second definition.)

Except that's always been the norm. You quarantine THE SICK, not the healthy.
And those potentially infected. It has happened with other diseases too.

You don't punish society by locking down
Straw man.

So do the HEALTHY that are not sick and have had to lose all they have.
Straw man, since I am not suggesting anyone must lose their job. Just that they should wear a mask when in public in close quarters.

The healthy are not spreading any infection.
Depending on your definition of "healthy" (if it includes people with the virus but no symptoms), yes, half of the spread is coming from just such "healthy" people.

The healthy should never be masked. IT's UNHEALTHY to breath your own waste in
A mask has a minimal effect on CO2 concentration.

and certainly doesn't help the immune system. Funny we don't see the homeless dropping like flies.
The homeless are disproportionately dying from covid.

Idiocy. You just said we can't expect those at high risk to say home, yet the government is telling them to STAY LOCKED DOWN.
No, I said it is unfair to create an environment out of selfishness in which they need to stay home.

Pay attention to what these responses are for. It goes back to your claim that Fauci was flip-flopping, to which I pointed out that we was just reacting to new information. You said there was no new information, for which I gave lots of examples. Are we caught up again?

Unsupported claims. That's not "learning". That's swallowing a line because you like it.

False.

Not even the chief promoter of HCQ, Mr. Trump, believes in its effectiveness, since he had everything but HCQ when he got covid himself. Ha!

Unsupported claim.

False.

You listed some numbers. Who knows were you got them from. Maybe you made them up.

Unsupported claim.

When you get to be a public health official you can try to push that methodology.

Unsupported claim.

Unsupported claim.

Unsupported claim.

If you define healthy people as people with no symptoms, you are wrong. If you define healthy people as people with no virus in them, you are right, but the criterion is useless because there is no effective way to determine who is "healthy" (under the second definition.)

Straw man.

Straw man, since I am not suggesting anyone must lose their job. Just that they should wear a mask when in public in close quarters.

Depending on your definition of "healthy" (if it includes people with the virus but no symptoms), yes, half of the spread is coming from just such "healthy" people.

No, I said it is unfair to create an environment out of selfishness in which they need to stay home.
Some samples of Good old High horse lingo.

You are a distant medical outsider.

Example: The homeless.. They have no sink, to wash their hands, laundry, kitchen and cleaning supplies. So actually it is not about the mask.

Keep the pressure up in your bickerfest mode.

No, they aren't. Anyone that doesn't comply with the narrative is a fraud according to people like you. The only fraud out there spreading lies is Fauci, who also lied about HCQ.
Senator Scot Jensen agrees with them. I guess you think he's a fraud too? He also spoke out about the covid pay for play too. He literally read the letter out loud to show us what they were doing and how they were trying to manipulate the Dr's to list covid as death even if it really wasn't from covid.....all for the $$$.

You didn't give any information proving masks work.....when may we expect that info. Other than that, they are still guessing about covid and making it up as they go.

Just like you do with every word that comes out of the mouth of that fraud Fauci. I guess you're a fan of Bill Gates too. LOL.

Nope.

Was that his choice, or was that the choice the Dr's made for him? He asked for HCQ, if you had paid attention, you would know this.

I didn't have to. You can't come up with a vaccine for a virus that isn't isolated.

Unsupported claim.

Yes, you have made many.

Yes, most of your claims are.

I told you where I got them from.
Unsupported claim.

That's about all you have.

Are you a public health official? No, I didn't think so.
Unsupported claim.

Unsupported claim.

You're full of them.

Got caught? LOL! You are entertaining if nothing else. Too bad those masks didn't work then either, but caused more harm than good.
Unsupported claim.

Yep, another one from you.
If you define healthy people as people with no symptoms, you are wrong.

No, I'm not wrong. Healthy people do not make people sick.

Since anyone can be "potentially infected" by your standards, no one should ever leave their house.
Straw man.

You have a lot.

Wrong.....the standard was wear a mask when YOU CAN'T SOCIAL DISTANCE. I've yet to be anywhere where I can't social distance. I see people walking around OUTSIDE alone with a mask on. That is the height of absurdity.

No, it isn't.

I said breathing in your own waste is not healthy. And it's not. God made us the way He did for a reason, and it wasn't to breath in your own waste that you exhale.

No, they aren't.

The only thing that is selfish is mandating the healthy mask up and lose their businesses because of those that have co morbidities. Those are the people that should mask up or stay home. There was no reason to shutter ANY businesses, yet they did, and because of it more people are now addicted to drugs/alcohol, or depressed to the point of suicide. You also have isolated the elderly and they are dying of loneliness, and study after study shows that isolating the elderly is one of the worst things you can do to them. Shame on those that are keeping these people away from their loved ones. That worked out so well in NY.

Last edited:
Ok science wizard left. When you cook your macaroni, try using 2 strainers and see if you end up with more macaroni.
If you had fluid dynamics in Engineering, calculate the increase pressure when you exhale thru 2 masks.

No, they aren't.
Yes, they misrepresented themselves as "frontline doctors" on covid. They are not. Their claims were and are fraudulent.

Senator Scot Jensen agrees with them.
Minnesota State Senator Scot Jensen (who is no longer a Senator) is a family physician. He may agree with some of your claims, but he never said he agrees with all the nonsense from "FrontLineDoctors" group in Texas. He has no credentials in the specialty field of infectious disease. He was mostly a politician, and a misled one at that.

I guess you're a fan of Bill Gates too.
As far as his work to end disease, I applaud his philanthropy. (Not that it matters at all to this discussion, unless you want to use it in some sort of ad hominem. You really have been giving those formal logical fallacies a workout, haven't you?)

Was that his choice, or was that the choice the Dr's made for him? He asked for HCQ, if you had paid attention, you would know this.
He wisely followed his doctor's advice, because he trusted his doctors, even though he didn't want us to trust our doctors. This just shows how hypocritical he was (and still is, given the chance).

You can't come up with a vaccine for a virus that isn't isolated.
The success of the current vaccines proves you wrong.

I told you where I got them from.
I told you a lot of things too, all of which you disbelieved, so you can understand why I would not take your word for something you just "told" me. I still challenge you to link to where you got them, since you brought up the stats.

Are you a public health official?
No, and I'm not trying to play one like you are either.

Since anyone can be "potentially infected" by your standards, no one should ever leave their house.
Faulty logic.

Wrong.....the standard was wear a mask when YOU CAN'T SOCIAL DISTANCE.
And whenever you are indoors in a public place, even when you can social distance. That has been the standard.

I see people walking around OUTSIDE alone with a mask on. That is the height of absurdity.
It could be for convenience because they are just about to enter a public place. I sometimes put my mask on before leaving the house for grocery shopping because I don't want to be fumbling with a mask in the parking lot in below zero temperatures (here in Minnesota).

I said breathing in your own waste is not healthy. And it's not. God made us the way He did for a reason, and it wasn't to breath in your own waste that you exhale.
You always breath in a small amount of your exhalation waste, even when you are not wearing any mask. God made us able to tolerate that too.

The only thing that is selfish is mandating the healthy mask up and lose their businesses because of those that have co morbidities.
You keep trying to combine masking with the more serious measures like closing businesses. That is a separate discussion. It not selfish to require people to endure the small temporary inconvenience of wearing a mask so that others might live and society in general might return to normal faster. These requirements are not unlike the long-standing requirements that students attending public school have certain vaccinations or a certified valid medical excuse. I suppose you are against those too? Or maybe you are against public school in general, so that education is reserved for the rich who can afford private school? It would be interesting to see how your philosophy of social responsibility hangs together.

You didn't give any information proving masks work.....when may we expect that info.
Right here:

EDIT link violation-I'll let two stand, even though that are also in violation of the rules.

BJM (Medical Journal - older article, but still relevant)

National Institute of Health

Sorry, I couldn't find one by Brietbart or Newsmax, knowing that such sources are probably the only ones you might believe. However there is this one more reference that you just might appreciate:

Leviticus 13:45 (on leprosy - another infectious disease) - "...he shall muffle his beard..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they misrepresented themselves as "frontline doctors" on covid. They are not. Their claims were and are fraudulent.

Except they aren’t.
Minnesota State Senator Scot Jensen (who is no longer a Senator) is a family physician. He may agree with some of your claims, but he never said he agrees with all the nonsense from "FrontLineDoctors" group in Texas. He has no credentials in the specialty field of infectious disease. He was mostly a politician, and a misled one at that.

Im sure that’s what you believe. Without a shred of proof.
As far as his work to end disease, I applaud his philanthropy.
Yea, he did so much good in India. Not.
He wisely followed his doctor's advice, because he trusted his doctors, even though he didn't want us to trust our doctors. This just shows how hypocritical he was (and still is, given the chance).

They didn’t give him a choice.
The success of the current vaccines proves you wrong.

Except it doesn’t. It hasn’t even been around long enough to know if it works. Seems peeps still getting covid. And over 500 dead and many with horrific side effects from this experimental poison.
I told you a lot of things too, all of which you disbelieved,

Right back atcha
No, and I'm not trying to play one like you are either.

Ah, now you resort to lies, since I never made such a claim.
Faulty logic.

Your full of that.
And whenever you are indoors in a public place, even when you can social distance. That has been the standard.

No, it was NOT the standard.
It could be for convenience because they are just about to enter a public place. I sometimes put my mask on before leaving the house for grocery shopping because I don't want to be fumbling with a mask in the parking lot in below zero temperatures (here in Minnesota).

Ah, so you’re one of peeps that mask themselves alone in their car. Why am I not surprised.
You always breath in a small amount of your exhalation waste, even when you are not wearing any mask. God made us able to tolerate that too.

Oh please. Now you’re being utterly ridiculous.
You keep trying to combine masking with the more serious measures like closing businesses.
Its all connected.
That is a separate discussion. It not selfish to require people to endure the small temporary inconvenience of wearing a mask so that others might live and society in general might return to normal faster.

Nothing is returning to normal, and it has nothing to do with masks.
These requirements are not unlike the long-standing requirements that students attending public school have certain vaccinations or a certified valid medical excuse. I suppose you are against those too?
Not even comparable.
Or maybe you are against public school in general, so that education is reserved for the rich who can afford private school? It would be interesting to see how your philosophy of social responsibility hangs together.

I went to public school. But your multiple Attempted insults are duly noted.

Right here:

BJM (Medical Journal - older article, but still relevant)

National Institute of Health

No peer reviewed studies. Just opinions. But there are actual studies showing they don't work.

BTW, familiarize yourself with the link rules. You broke them.

Sorry, I couldn't find one by Brietbart or Newsmax, knowing that such sources are probably the only ones you might believe. However there is this one more reference that you just might appreciate:

Leviticus 13:45 (on leprosy - another infectious disease) - "...he shall muffle his beard..."

I don't watch Newsmax.

Even God is on my side on this subject....like I said THE SICK are isolated, and THE SICK wear masks, not the healthy

You quote the bible and it proves I am right....epic.

then the priest shall isolate the one who has the sore seven days.

45 “Now the leper on whom the sore is, his clothes shall be torn and his head bare; and he shall cover his mustache,

Masks don't work: Even God knows not to mask the healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back