Different types of Calvinism

You too, huh?
Unfortunately yes it’s mandatory in Senior Assisted Living Facilities. But it’s a good thing for projecting our elderly. Right now every facility and nursing / rehab is dealing with covid in their communities.

I'd rather test than wear those N95 death masks. My asthma makes me feel like I'm suffocating in those things.
I wear those at work the whole day, gown up and a face shield . :). Then have to change them anytime we are in and out if a residents room . It’s just part of the job requirements right now .

Wow, James White is predicting, based on some things coming along, that men will be required to shave their beards so masks are effective.

Someone may ask then how will we tell who the Reformed men are? Well, to me, we will still have our beards. 1 Corinthians 16:13.

some people have no common sense and just like to troll, agitate, irritate, gas light, etc............

creatures of habit.

Wow, James White is predicting, based on some things coming along, that men will be required to shave their beards so masks are effective.

Someone may ask then how will we tell who the Reformed men are? Well, to me, we will still have our beards. 1 Corinthians 16:13.
Masks are not effective beard or no beard

I'll have to relisten to it because sitting here I think he may have said that we would have to wear N95 masks, but could be wrong. The regular masks people wear do nothing. It is all about control. For the record I am not suggesting that masks are effective, and neither was White, he is simply saying they will make men do this "to make the masks effective," which is political speak. Now if it is N95's, that's a different issue.

I'll have to relisten to it because sitting here I think he may have said that we would have to wear N95 masks, but could be wrong. The regular masks people wear do nothing. It is all about control. For the record I am not suggesting that masks are effective, and neither was White, he is simply saying they will make men do this "to make the masks effective," which is political speak. Now if it is N95's, that's a different issue.
That was Understood

Who are Reformed men? Are you speaking of CRCNA?

I wear those at work the whole day, gown up and a face shield . :). Then have to change them anytime we are in and out if a residents room . It’s just part of the job requirements right now .
Are you a nurse or some other position in a nursing home?

Back