Do the "elect", "chosen” or “choice” ones of God know who they are?

His MO is claiming people say things, but he can never provide proof.
You fabricate

Care to retract your false witness?

Why must it deal exclusively with unbelievers as long as it includes them

However

Thats great except we know that one understands and believes by the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:10-14 One recieves a new heart so he may obey God commands and decrees Ezek. 36

https://forums.carm.org/threads/calvinists-have-calvin-backwards.9596/post-697694

Is yo believe a command of God ? Of course it is. Fail

That's not possible since to understand the things of God you woukd for so by the Spirit. Fail #2 https://forums.carm.org/threads/calvinists-have-calvin-backwards.9596/post-697847
Nowhere do I say it deals exclusively with unbelievers. See the very first sentence. You lied

You mean reformedguy its already been done been done

He associated 1cor 2 with Ezek 36 and his claim unbelievers receive the spirit so as to believe

Your lying again. I have said repeatedly it is BY THE SPIRIT.

Your lying again. I have said repeatedly it is BY THE SPIRIT.
However

Thats great except we know that one understands and believes by the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:10-14 One recieves a new heart so he may obey God commands and decrees Ezek. 36

https://forums.carm.org/threads/calvinists-have-calvin-backwards.9596/post-697694

Is yo believe a command of God ? Of course it is. Fail

That's not possible since to understand the things of God you woukd for so by the Spirit. Fail #2 https://forums.carm.org/threads/calvinists-have-calvin-backwards.9596/post-697847

Sorry but you are bearing false witness you have argued an unbeliever is given the spirit to believe

from Ezek 36

and by the spirit inn 1cor 2

1 Corinthians 2:10 (KJV)
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 (KJV)
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

refers to those who had believed not unbelievers

Nowhere do I say it deals exclusively with unbelievers. See the very first sentence. You lied
Sorry You include unbelievers

it does not matter if it is exclusively unbelievers

that is not the argument

so stop the deception

and stop arguing based on what was not stated

it is a deception

Sorry You include unbelievers

it does not matter if it is exclusively unbelievers

that is not the argument

so stop the deception

and stop arguing based on what was not stated

it is a deception
It does because that is what you said I said fabricater

It does because that is what you said I said fabricater
Sorry youb are being deceptive
I never stated anything about exclusivity

and you quoted Ezek 36

Ezekiel 36:26-27 (KJV)
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

as proof one receives the spirit to believe

TomFL said:

Except we know from scripture that belief is first required

John 7:38-39 (KJV)
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Galatians 3:14 (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:2 (KJV)
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:5 (KJV)
5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

why is it your theology requires ignoring scripture ?

Except according to Ezekiel 36 I can't believe unless it's by the Spirit.

Hello

Ezek speaks of god putting his spirit in men

so you did claim unbelievers receive the spirit so as to believe

Sorry youb are being deceptive
I never stated anything about exclusivity

and you quoted Ezek 36

Ezekiel 36:26-27 (KJV)
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

as proof one receives the spirit to believe

TomFL said:

Except we know from scripture that belief is first required

John 7:38-39 (KJV)
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Galatians 3:14 (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:2 (KJV)
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:5 (KJV)
5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

why is it your theology requires ignoring scripture ?

Except according to Ezekiel 36 I can't believe unless it's by the Spirit.

Hello

Ezek speaks of god putting his spirit in men

so you did claim unbelievers receive the spirit so as to believe
By the Spirit we understand, you know, like it says.

By, by by by by by by, the Spirit we understand.

Believing and understanding are two different things. Are the devils saved? They believe. Honestly dude, get your act together.

By the Spirit we understand, you know, like it says.

By, by by by by by by, the Spirit we understand.

Believing and understanding are two different things. Are the devils saved? They believe. Honestly dude, get your act together.

TomFL said:

Nothing at all to do with saving faith

Afraid not

Obedience to live a life for God is not speaking of saving faith

which is not mentioned anywhere in the passage so you argue from silence

However

One is not born again as a child of God without faith in Christ

John 1:12 (KJV)
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

without faith in the gospel

James 1:18 —KJV
“Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.”

1 Cor. 4:15 —KJV
“For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.”

1 Peter 1:23 (KJV 1900)
23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

which must be believed to profit

Hebrews 4:2 (KJV 1900)
2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

finally you did not address this

Regeneration as new life revisited

regeneration as new life Not that Calvinist should deny it for they claim men are dead and therefore he cannot believe And that he first must be made alive by regeneration so he might believe So It’s rather odd that any should therefore deny that regeneration is new life But here are the...
forums.carm.org

you reply

“Ezekiel 36:27”

Which is

Ezekiel 36:27 (KJV)

Here you are arguing one receives the spirit to receive saving faith

Still do. We understand by the Spirit. You know. Like it says.
God puts His Spirit in us so we may obey His commands , like it says, we now understand.

So why did you post the verse in Psalms about the Earth being given to man? What was the point?

Also you still have not provided the quote where I said 1 Corinthians 2 is exclusively dealing with unbelievers fabricater.

Enough deflecting and changing the subject
You hang yourself

you argue to believe is one of those commands

so you are clearly teaching an unbeliever receives the spirit so as to believe

give it up

Lol, I sure did. You got me there.

Where did I say 1 Corinthians 2 is exclusively dealing with unbelievers? Fabricater

Why did you post the verse in Psalms about God giving us the planet? What was the point fabricater
Give it up you clearly teach unbelievers become believers by having the spirit put in them

And as already noted I staste nothing about exclusivity

why are you fostering this deception

and you associated 1cor 2 with Ezek 36

You understand the things of God by the Spirit. This is how one understood what the apostles were preaching. Only by the Spirit do you understand Spiritual things. You know, just like it says.

Where did I say 1 Corinthians 2 is exclusively about unbelievers fabricater?

Why did you post the verse in Psalms about God giving us the planet? What was the point fabricater?
Where did I say you did?

Why are you fostering deception

Where did I say 1 Corinthians 2 is exclusively about unbelievers fabricater?

Why did you post the verse in Psalms about God giving us the planet? What was the point fabricater?
Planet? there is no mention of a planet in the scripture. If is missed it please enlighten me.

OK, show us where God created time... and show us where God created cars. You are using scripture out of context. And what are the rules of time that you are referring to? If Gos is not subject to time why did he wait until the fulness of time to send his son?
Galatians 4:4
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Anything that begins...

If you have not exercised faith, you have not been chosen... You are not applying the context of the passage to your claims...Believers are required to do certain things to make their calling and election sure...
2 Peter 1:10
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
So " all things" does not mean all things?
Lets define our terms. Define time

Where does it say You chose God so God chose you?

Back