Dueteronomy 30:6

Paul stated he was alive without the law. When the law came sin revive and he died

Romans 7:9 (NASB)
9 I was once alive apart from the Law; but when the commandment came, sin became alive and I died;

Paul here is speaking of spiritual death. Spiritual death is the result of actual personal sin as James shows

James 1:13-15 (NASB)
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am being tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, and He Himself does not tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust.
15 Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.

As for Romans 5 Death reigned because all sinned

Romans 5:12 (NASB)
12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned—

All inherit a sin nature which assures sin and death

All inherit mortality

Judgment is personal

The idea we bear Adam’s guilt is contrary to scripture

Ezek 18:1-4, 19-20; 2Kings 14:6; Deut 24:16; 2Chr 25:4; Jer 31:29-30

The bible is clear

Deuteronomy 1:39 (KJV)
39 Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.

Little Children have no knowledge of Good and evil

o

A nature

I have not contradicted myself I stated the inherited not imputed nature inevitably leads to sin and men prove themselves in Adam by personal action

Physical death is a consequence of Adams sin. Spiritual death and eternal death are results of judgment

You cannot equivocate here

Romans 5 you quote notes

Romans 5:12 (KJV)
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Regarding babies you imagine all who die go to hell?
Mr scripture, the Bible says in all things give thanks. Do you thank God for your faith or do you thank yourself?

Mr scripture, the Bible says in all things give thanks. Do you thank God for your faith or do you thank yourself?
Why is it your comments have nothing at all to do with my post?

deal with the question you have been running from

Last edited:
Why is it your comments have nothing at all to do with my post?

deal with the question you have been running from

Still waiting. In all things give thanks. Do you thank God for your faith or do you thank yourself?

The OT law does not say "thou shalt not murder from the heart" The OT is about the act, not the intent.
But you may be one of the first Calvinists to admit that unbelievers can obey
Unbelievers can do whatever they want. It certainly does not mean they are obedient to God in any way.

Ask any unbeliever if they are being obedient to God when they do something"good" and let me know how many will say they did it to be obedient to God.

Won my own salvation? What does that mean?
Exactly, It means nothing, Yet Calvinists claim that many are doing just that when they say they entrusted themselves to Christ out of free will.
So if that is not what you teach, maybe you can bring some clarity to it?

Exactly, It means nothing, Yet Calvinists claim that many are doing just that when they say they entrusted themselves to Christ out of free will.
So if that is not what you teach, maybe you can bring some clarity to it?
Don't expect that confirmation

Are you still holding to your false claim of God putting his Spirit in unbelievers?

Theo disputed Calvinists hold to such a position

No, what I "dispute" is your false claim that God puts His spirit in unbelievers, and they remain unbelievers.

I "dispute" your false claim that one must FIRST "choose" to be a believer, before God "responds" by putting His Spirit in them.

But I guess the nuance is beyond your ability to understand.

?Why are you still diverting?

Where do you see unbelieving Israelites being given the spirit?
Do you thank God for your faith
No, what I "dispute" is your false claim that God puts His spirit in unbelievers, and they remain unbelievers.

I "dispute" your false claim that one must FIRST "choose" to be a believer, before God "responds" by putting His Spirit in them.

But I guess the nuance is beyond your ability to understand.
I figured Theo. Truth is not his strong point

Back