Free Will Meticulously Examined… and Refuted!

Yes it’s the logical conclusion of your view that has God’s knowledge determined by something external to God. You assume that God did not determine his own foreknowledge therefore the only other option is that he learned his knowledge from an external “determiner”…

It’s very simple, Did God determine all of his own knowledge or did something created determine part of his knowledge?

If you say something created Ultimatly determined then logically it must first be created before it can determine Gods knowledge.

Correct fltom has no justification for how God knowledge was determined before Adam determined it. Remember Adam is a part of creation.

How did God know before creating Adam “the determiner” of Gods knowledge in his view? The only option for fltoms view is that God learned from Adam.

Watch… He will not justify his logic…

You deny that God determined his own knowledge therefore…

How is this not God reacting to something he learned from an external source?

He will not justify how God knows in his view so Again…

I will take his lack of justification for how God knows as a clear admittance to its accuracy of his view.

God foreknew by sheer luck ie a miracle, which is part of His own nature. The future otherwise is unknowable because it's open. How could a supposed external source know?

God foreknew by sheer luck ie a miracle, which is part of His own nature. The future otherwise is unknowable because it's open. How could a supposed external source know?

The future is only "open" relative to us, created things, nor does certainty equal necessity (Open Theism's error).

God exists outside of time, he dwells in eternity.

So you believe something other than God determined the “bases” for his omniscience?

Foreknowledge is just determined by a confident lucky guess ie a miracle as part of His nature, not other than God.

God being not the author of sin just proves that man is libertarian. Otherwise you say God is the author of sin.

I don't think the term "lucky guess" applies to God, personally, lol.

It's just the only way I could articulate that God is not basing it on something outside of God or looking at a supposed already existing future. But He just knows as part of His nature.

So you believe something other than God determined the “bases” for his omniscience?

God does not need to be the author of sin to retain his omniscience

your views are contrary to historic Calvinist creeds and aberrant

God is the Planner, Purposer, and Determinor of All Things… including sin.

That contradicts nothing…

So you do aberrantly believe God is the author of sin and contradict the WCF and LBC on the matter of God's foreknowledge as well as his being the author of sin

Seriously you make God a curse upon most of his creation

I mean his theology makes God himself a curse upon most of mankind

Does your “theology” not include…

“For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope” (Rom 8:20)

“For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners,” (Rom 5:19)

“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” (Isa 45:7)

according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,” (Eph 1:11)

Does your “theology” not include…

“For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope” (Rom 8:20)

“For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners,” (Rom 5:19)

“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” (Isa 45:7)

according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,” (Eph 1:11)

Your version has no hope for the mass of mankind

Hello

You deny historic creeds

You make God the author of all sin thus denying his holiness while you also deny omniscience

Your version has no hope for the mass of mankind

“But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”” (Mat 19:26)

“But we ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers beloved by the Lord, because God chose you as the firstfruits to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.” (2Th 2:13)

“And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,” (1Co 1:30)

Why assume anything is possible without God?

God’s Saving Grace is the only hope for the mass of those made sinners by one man’s disobedience (Rom 5:19)

So then you do believe God “Authored” his own omniscience of sin before anything existed
I believe what the bible and historic Calvinist creeds say about God's omniscience

Omniscience is an attribute of God and he knows all

that which you deny

“But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”” (Mat 19:26)

“But we ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers beloved by the Lord, because God chose you as the firstfruits to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.” (2Th 2:13)

“And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,” (1Co 1:30)

Why assume anything is possible without God?

God’s Saving Grace is the only hope for the mass of those made sinners by one man’s disobedience (Rom 5:19)

Quite simply God has not left man to himself

and given grace which is common to mankind he can believe

John 20:31 (ESV) — 31 but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

2 Timothy 3:14–15 (ESV) — 14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it 15 and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

John 17:20 (ESV) — 20 “I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word,

2 Corinthians 5:11 (KJV 1900) — 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

2 Corinthians 5:19–20 (ESV) — 19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. 20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.

why do you not believe God's word?

Back