No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

If you make a claim, you should provide the evidence you think supports that claim.
Why should someone else be expected to try to support your claims?
I didn’t ask anyone to “support my claims”. Ever.

The mRNA was engineered...tinkered with to produce it.

The virus is not natural. It is a result of gain of function.
Perhaps.... But the mRNA is still organic.

Last edited:

VACCIDENT ALERT: Vehicle accidents caused by vaccine side effects happening all over US roads and highways​

(Natural News) If you’ve noticed the mayhem on US roads lately, you’re not the only one. People are driving like maniacs, cutting people out of their lane, swerving, speeding, running red lights, texting while driving and causing horrible wrecks. Besides being brainwashed by the media, more than 50 percent of all drivers are mass medicated with toxic prescriptions and… wait for it… dirty vaccines. That’s right, vaccines are causing vaccidents all over the roadways, as the protein prions EDITED--TOO MANY LINKS

Last edited by a moderator:
I did. Now ,I suggest YOU read THIS:

elmoudjaweb.com/the-anti-vaxxer-mission-to-promote-nonexistent-covid-19-vaccine-deaths-jaweb

(I had to take out the link, since someone could post comments below it)

Some people faint after getting shots. My father-in-law once told me that when he enlisted in the Army in 1946, he and the other recruits had to line up to get their vaccines. He reported seeing several men--big guys, too--who passed out cold after getting their shots. I think it is the same reaction as some people who faint at the sight of blood. :)

Of course, there are sites that claim she really IS dead, that came out after this stuff I posted. As of the end of last December she was alive, as confirmed by Reuters and USA Today, Fact Check, and Snopes. So maybe she did die later on, after the first of the year. I don't know. I am still researching.

But as I and others have stated on here, there are ALWAYS going to be a few people who react badly to SOME medicine/vaccine SOMEWHERE. No matter how safe they are for the overwhelming number of people who get them.
As of Feb. 1 Tiffany was just fine:

I am still searching for something newer. But the video of her collapsing after she got the vaccine shows her fainting, not dying.

The CDC released more data in their Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) today, and it included two new deaths of infants age 2 and age 1.
While none of the COVID injections have emergency use authorization for children under the age of 17 yet, there are ongoing trials with children being injected with the experimental shots as young as 6 months old.

One of the infants who died was apparently in a Pfizer trial, while the other one was apparently in a Moderna trial.

Continue to article

VACCIDENT ALERT: Vehicle accidents caused by vaccine side effects happening all over US roads and highways​

(Natural News) If you’ve noticed the mayhem on US roads lately, you’re not the only one. People are driving like maniacs, cutting people out of their lane, swerving, speeding, running red lights, texting while driving and causing horrible wrecks. Besides being brainwashed by the media, more than 50 percent of all drivers are mass medicated with toxic prescriptions and… wait for it… dirty vaccines. That’s right, vaccines are causing vaccidents all over the roadways, as the protein prions being created in the blood from the Covid-19 mRNA vaccine series are causing blood clots, brain freeze, seizures and strokes. continue with article
Good Lord. You’re now blaming the vaccine for Traffic Accidents?!

It was modified with CRSPR.

Now, if you want to consider that as organic...have at it. If you go to a supermarket you will not find any GMO food in the organic section.
The word "organic" means different things in different fields. In the field of groceries, organic means food that was produced without the use of artificial additives or pesticides, etc. In the field of chemistry, the term "organic chemistry" means the study of chemicals and compounds that contains carbon in a covalent bond. Therefore the gas, methane (CH4) is an organic molecule. In this sense, mRNA vaccines are definitely organic as they are composed of carbon in a covalent bond.

It was modified with CRSPR.

Now, if you want to consider that as organic...have at it.
She's right to do so. In the context of chemistry, "organic" simply refers to molecules containing carbon. mRNA has carbon atoms, and thus, it is organic. You're using the term incorrectly in this context.

No. Organic refers to molecules that contain carbon. Biology, chem and pre-med students are required to take organic chemistry.

Organic seems to have a different definition at the grocery store that is not based on the nature of what is being sold.
You can calll it whatever you want to call it...it was tinkered with.

She's right to do so. In the context of chemistry, "organic" simply refers to molecules containing carbon. mRNA has carbon atoms, and thus, it is organic. You're using the term incorrectly in this context.

The word "organic" means different things in different fields. In the field of groceries, organic means food that was produced without the use of artificial additives or pesticides, etc. In the field of chemistry, the term "organic chemistry" means the study of chemicals and compounds that contains carbon in a covalent bond. Therefore the gas, methane (CH4) is an organic molecule. In this sense, mRNA vaccines are definitely organic as they are composed of carbon in a covalent bond.

Yup, just ask Fauci.
Again, I posted a link on here that disproved this, from two different websites. However, if it is ever completely proven then I hope he is prosecuted for it.

Here is something from a year ago about the unlikelihood that the virus was created in a laboratory:

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html

Here's why: SARS-CoV-2 is very closely related to the virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), which fanned across the globe nearly 20 years ago. Scientists have studied how SARS-CoV differs from SARS-CoV-2 — with several key letter changes in the genetic code. Yet in computer simulations, the mutations in SARS-CoV-2 don't seem to work very well at helping the virus bind to human cells. If scientists had deliberately engineered this virus, they wouldn't have chosen mutations that computer models suggest won't work. But it turns out, nature is smarter than scientists, and the novel coronavirus found a way to mutate that was better — and completely different— from anything scientists could have created, the study found.

Another nail in the "escaped from evil lab" theory? The overall molecular structure of this virus is distinct from the known coronaviruses and instead most closely resembles viruses found in bats and pangolins that had been little studied and never known to cause humans any harm.

It is really rather fascinating how all of this works. Wuhan has or had an exotic meat market, keeping the poor beasts in crowded, filthy conditions. And also killing and eating highly endangered species, like the pangolin.

The first part of this article has this:

Kristian Andersen, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research, and his colleagues looked at the genetic template for the spike proteins that protrude from the surface of the virus. The coronavirus uses these spikes to grab the outer walls of its host's cells and then enter those cells. They specifically looked at the gene sequences responsible for two key features of these spike proteins: the grabber, called the receptor-binding domain, that hooks onto host cells; and the so-called cleavage site that allows the virus to open and enter those cells.

That analysis showed that the "hook" part of the spike had evolved to target a receptor on the outside of human cells called ACE2, which is involved in blood pressure regulation. It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering.

This is new info for me, though I imagine it is old hat for vibise. :)

Last edited:
Good Lord. You’re now blaming the vaccine for Traffic Accidents?!
I'm not. I'm simply presenting the news. You can believe it or not.
If I could I would see if traffic accident went up the last two months and then see if those who were involved in the accidents has the jab.

Back