The KJB translators did not add to the word of God with the italicized words. Proof. They never got the plagues written in Revelation.

LOL!

No, we do not have a deal.

I asked three questions, intending to prove to you that the Oxford and Cambridge editions of the KJV are different (very slightly). You then ignored completely my three questions, instead offering to "limit" your questions to fifty. Following that, you tried to appeal to my vanity (thankfully that is not vice that has any hold on me), offering to name a proof after me, which tactic is of the enemy, not of God.

What kind of mug do you think I am? With someone behaving as unreasonably as that, there is no possibility of a fair, productive discussion.
Please list all differences. I use Oxford.
And most new versions say that Mark 16:9-20 is not in the originals based on corrupt manuscripts like S&V.
Reminds me of what Christ said.

Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. - Matthew 23:24

And most new versions say that Mark 16:9-20 is not in the originals based on corrupt manuscripts like S&V.

Differences between Oxford and Cambridge Editions of the KJV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oxford: Jeremiah 34:16 But ye turned and polluted my name, and caused every man his servant, and every man his handmaid, whom he had set at liberty at their pleasure, to return, and brought them into subjection, to be unto you for servants and for handmaids.

Cambridge: Jeremiah 34:16 But ye turned and polluted my name, and caused every man his servant, and every man his handmaid, whom ye had set at liberty at their pleasure, to return, and brought them into subjection, to be unto you for servants and for handmaids.

Oxford: 2 Chronicles 33:19 His prayer also, and how God was entreated of him, and all his sins, and his trespass, and the places wherein he built high places, and set up groves and graven images, before he was humbled: behold, they are written among the sayings of the seers.

Cambridge: 2 Chronicles 33:19 His prayer also, and how God was entreated of him, and all his sin, and his trespass, and the places wherein he built high places, and set up groves and graven images, before he was humbled: behold, they are written among the sayings of the seers.

Oxford: Nahum 3:16 Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and fleeth away.

P.S. I use several Bibles that accept Mark 16:9-20 as original (since it is contained in several hundred Greek manuscripts and only omitted in three that contain Mark 16). The evidence for it is overwhelming.

Cambridge: Nahum 3:16 Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and flieth away.

The Cambridge edition is the correct version.

You shouldn't. Ask the creators of the PCE.

Most post-1900 or present Cambridge KJV editions follow the 1873 Cambridge correction at 1 Samuel 2:13 [“priests’ custom”] since the Hebrew noun translated priests here was plural in number, and they may also be following the 1873 edition in departing from around twenty spellings of proper names in the 1769 Oxford to return to 1611 spellings reintroduced in the 1873. Those spellings of proper names likely include the following: “Sabtecha” (Gen. 10:7), “Abida” (Gen. 25:4), “Zerah” (Gen. 46:12), “Jahazah” (Josh. 13:18), “Hapharaim” (Josh. 19:19), “Malchi-shua” (1 Sam. 31:2), “Shammua” (2 Sam. 5:14), “Shimea” (2 Sam. 21:21), “Naharai” (2 Sam. 23:37), “Ezer” (1 Chron. 1:38), “Geshan” (1 Chron. 2:47), “Achsah” (1 Chron. 2:49), “Shimron” (1 Chron. 7:2), “Jehoshua” (1 Chron. 7:27), “Michah” (1 Chron. 23:20), “Jeshua” (1 Chron. 24:11), “Ephraim” (2 Chron. 13:19), “Ezion-geber” (2 Chron. 20:36), “Carchemish” (2 Chron. 35:20), “Mispar” (Ezra 2:2), “Asnappar” (Ezra 4:10), and “Nicolaitans” (Rev. 2:6, 15).

It is likely from the 1873 Cambridge or from Scrivener’s book with information from a collation of several KJV editions that post-1900 Cambridge editions adopted most of the following renderings: “all his sin” (2 Chronicles 33:19), “whom ye” (Jeremiah 34:16), “flieth away” (Nahum 3:16), “Beer-sheba, or Sheba” (Joshua 19:2), “vapour” (Psalm 148:8), “wits’ end” (Psalm 107:27), “travail” (Numbers 20:14), “travail” (Lamentations 3:5), “Spirit” (Matthew 4:1), “Spirit” (Mark 1:12), “further” (Matthew 26:39), “further” (Mark 1:19), “further” (Ecclesiastes 8:17), “wondrously” (Jud. 13:19), “floats” (2 Chron. 2:16), “clifts” (Job 30:6), and “chrysolite” (Rev. 21:20).

Instead of only three renderings, there could be over thirty renderings/spellings that may be regarded to be characteristic of post-1900 Cambridge editions and where they may differ from some Oxford editions.

Most post-1900 or present Cambridge KJV editions follow the 1873 Cambridge correction at 1 Samuel 2:13 [“priests’ custom”] since the Hebrew noun translated priests here was plural in number, and they may also be following the 1873 edition in departing from around twenty spellings of proper names in the 1769 Oxford to return to 1611 spellings reintroduced in the 1873. Those spellings of proper names likely include the following: “Sabtecha” (Gen. 10:7), “Abida” (Gen. 25:4), “Zerah” (Gen. 46:12), “Jahazah” (Josh. 13:18), “Hapharaim” (Josh. 19:19), “Malchi-shua” (1 Sam. 31:2), “Shammua” (2 Sam. 5:14), “Shimea” (2 Sam. 21:21), “Naharai” (2 Sam. 23:37), “Ezer” (1 Chron. 1:38), “Geshan” (1 Chron. 2:47), “Achsah” (1 Chron. 2:49), “Shimron” (1 Chron. 7:2), “Jehoshua” (1 Chron. 7:27), “Michah” (1 Chron. 23:20), “Jeshua” (1 Chron. 24:11), “Ephraim” (2 Chron. 13:19), “Ezion-geber” (2 Chron. 20:36), “Carchemish” (2 Chron. 35:20), “Mispar” (Ezra 2:2), “Asnappar” (Ezra 4:10), and “Nicolaitans” (Rev. 2:6, 15).

It is likely from the 1873 Cambridge or from Scrivener’s book with information from a collation of several KJV editions that post-1900 Cambridge editions adopted most of the following renderings: “all his sin” (2 Chronicles 33:19), “whom ye” (Jeremiah 34:16), “flieth away” (Nahum 3:16), “Beer-sheba, or Sheba” (Joshua 19:2), “vapour” (Psalm 148:8), “wits’ end” (Psalm 107:27), “travail” (Numbers 20:14), “travail” (Lamentations 3:5), “Spirit” (Matthew 4:1), “Spirit” (Mark 1:12), “further” (Matthew 26:39), “further” (Mark 1:19), “further” (Ecclesiastes 8:17), “wondrously” (Jud. 13:19), “floats” (2 Chron. 2:16), “clifts” (Job 30:6), and “chrysolite” (Rev. 21:20).

Instead of only three renderings, there could be over thirty renderings/spellings that may be regarded to be characteristic of post-1900 Cambridge editions and where they may differ from some Oxford editions.
So, since i am 1769 Oxford Blaney why are you mentioning 1873 Cambridge and other Cambridge editions?

So, since i am 1769 Oxford Blaney why are you mentioning 1873 Cambridge and other Cambridge editions?
You do not actually use the 1769 Oxford edition of Benjamin Blayney which had over 100 errors in it.

You asked for the differences between a present Oxford edition and present Cambridge edition.

based on corrupt manuscripts like S&V.

You have NEVER proved your false claim above.

But then again, that's because you have no originals by which to evaluation orthodoxy from heresy.

So your position is doomed to failure from the start.

Yep, that describes YOU perfectly.

You have NEVER proved your false claim above.

But then again, that's because you have no originals by which to evaluation orthodoxy from heresy.

So your position is doomed to failure from the start.

Yep, that describes YOU perfectly.
The epistle of Barnabas has forgiveness of sins through water baptism and paying for sins with money.
That is in Sinaiticus.
As is the Shepherd. Which attacks the deity of Christ and has other heresies.
Whoppers.
Vaticanus is missing several books.
S&V removed the end of Mark 16:9-20.

They both attack the deity of Christ, the gospel of Christ and almost all doctrines.

The epistle of Barnabas has forgiveness of sins through water baptism and paying for sins with money.
That is in Sinaiticus.
Whoppers.

They both attack the deity of Christ, the gospel of Christ and almost all doctrines.
Still not proof.

And you think you're infallible and have perfect understanding, so that all you have to do is make claims, and everyone is supposed to bow down and blindly believe your worthless garbage?

No thanks.
I only bow down to my Lord Jesus Christ.

And while you are spending all your time ignoring the Bible and instead studying "Barnabas", and the "Sheperd" [sic] of "Hamas" the terrorist organization, I spend my time studying the BIBLE.

And Barnabas and the Shepherd are completely IRRELEVANT to the text of the Bible, whether it is found in Sinaticus, Vaticanus, or elsewhere.

The ONLY reason you have this line of argument is because:
1) You worship the KJV as inerrant (it's not).
2) S&V show the errors in the KJV, so you have to try to demonize them;
3) So you try to demonize Sinaiticus by attacking the Shepherd, which ISN'T EVEN PART OF SCRIPTURE.

You are 100% biased.

That is in Sinaiticus.
Whoppers.

So instead of discussion the meaning of the Bible (which you consider yourself inerrant), you want to switch discussion to the meaning of (what YOU believe to be) "heretical" writings (which ylu claim to be inerrant about).

1) Yet you have NOT demonstrated that Sinaticus presents the Shepherd as "Scripture" (it doesn't).

2) Yet you have NOT demonstrated that you have an inerrant understanding of (allegedly) heretical writings (you don't.

3) Yet you have NOT demonstrated a valid and objective STANDARD for determining between orthodoxy and heresy, in order to even have an OPINION of the context of those writings.

You are a joke.

So what?!
MOST of our manuscripts are "missing" books.
But the absence of one section does NOT imply "inaccuracy" in the section that we do have.

Congratulations!
You have just demonstrated that you are ignorant of just about everything related to determination of Bible content.

This is a false accusation.
You need to REPENT.
S&V didn't even HAVE that ending (since it didn't exist), in order to allegedly "remove" what didn't even exist.

This demonstrates the main fallacy of the evil of KJV-Only-ism.
They simply ASSUME that if something is in the KJV, then it MUST have been in the originals, and if other manuscripts (or translations) don't have it, then they must have "removed" it.

No. It wasn't "removed".
It was ADDED later.

Now, you are free to challenge this, but you need to provide something more significant than, "because I say so", or "because it's in the (errant) KJV, which begs the question.

You truly have no clue what you're talking about.

The KJV "attacks" the deity of Christ (Rom. 9:5, Eph. 5:5, Tit. 2:13, 2 Pet. 1:1) more than the modern translations.

Nothing in that response refutes the facts.
There is nothing in Sinaitiucs says that the epistle of Barnabas or the shepherd are not considered scripture by the producers of Sinaiticus.

and the KJB does not attack the deity of Christ in (Rom. 9:5, Eph. 5:5, Tit. 2:13, 2 Pet. 1:1)

The following are some of the deity attacks on Christ in very many new versions.

1 Cor 12:3 - Jesus is the Lord -> Jesus is Lord

Remove Mark 16:9-21

Luke 2:22 her purification -> their purification

John 7:8 I go not yet unto this feast -> “yet” removed

Matt 5:22 angry with his brother without a cause -> remove “without a cause”

1 Cor 15:47 the second man is the Lord from heaven -> remove “the Lord”

Rom 14:10 change Christ -> God

Rev 1:8 remove “the beginning and the ending”

Rev 1:11 I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last -> remove “Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last”

1 Tim 3:16 God was manifest in the flesh -> he was revealed in flesh

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us -> This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us

1 Cor 10:9 temp Christ -> temp the Lord

Matt 8:29 remove Jesus

Matt 16:20 remove Jesus

1 Cor 16:22 remove Jesus Christ

Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God -> though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped

Mark 13:6 Christ -> he

Mark 15:32 let Christ -> let this Christ

Matt 23:10 even Christ -> even the Christ

Col 3:15 peace of God -> peace of Christ

1 Pet 3:15 the Lord God -> Jesus as Lord

Rom 10:17 word of God -> word of Christ or message

Mal 3:1 the Lord whom ye seek -> the one

Rom 9:5 Christ came, who is overall, God blessed forever-> some remove “God” or rephrase to hide

Acts 7:59 Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus -> remove “God”

Col 3:22 fearing God -> fearing the Lord

1 Thess 2:2 the day of Christ -> the day of the Lord

2 Tim 2:19 name of Christ -> name of the Lord

John 3:17 his Son -> the Son

Acts 4:27 holy child Jesus-> holy servant Jesus

Acts 4:30 holy child Jesus -> holy servant Jesus

John 16:16 remove “because I go to the Father”

Luke 24:52 remove “worshipped him”

2 Thess 2:2 that the day of Christ is at hand -> the day of the Lord has come

2 Thess 3:5 remove “waiting for Christ”

2 Pet 2:1 who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction -> speak harmful lies to you. But these teachers don’t really belong to the Master who paid a great price for them, and they will quickly destroy themselves

Gen 3:15 her seed -> her offspring

Bruise his heel -> bite his heel

Gen 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed -> and by your descendants shall all the nations of the earth bless themselves

Prov 8:22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old -> the Lord created me ... the first of his acts of old

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created ... all things were created by him, and for him -> through him ... through him

John1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made -> through him

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not -> through him

John 1:1 NWT

Dan 7:27 the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom -> Their kingship is an everlasting one

1 Thess 4:14 even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him -> even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep

1 Thess 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord -> Then we who are alive, who are left behind

Mark 9:24 remove “Lord”

Matt 13:51 remove “Jesus said” and “Lord”

Luke 24:3 remove “of the Lord Jesus”

Luke 24:6 remove “He is not here, but is risen“

John 1:27 remove “preferred before me”

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God -> Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!

Acts 9:5 who art thou Lord -> Rom 10:17 the word of God -> the word of Christ

Rom 16:24 remove “The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen”

1 Cor 16:23 remove “Christ”

2 Cor 4:6 remove “Jesus”

2 Cor 4:10 remove “the Lord”

2 Cor 5:18 remove “Jesus”

2 Cor 11:31 remove “Christ”

Eph 6:1 remove “in the Lord”

Col 1:28 remove “Jesus”

1 Thess 2:19 remove “Christ”

1 Thess 3:11 remove “Christ”

1 Thess 3:13 remove “Christ”

2 Thess 1:8 remove “Christ”

1 Tim 2:7 remove “in Christ”

2 Tim 4:1 remove “Lord”

2 Tim 4:22 remove “Jesus Christ”

Philemon 1:6 remove “Jesus”

Heb 3:1 remove “Christ”

Heb 10:30 remove “saith the Lord”

Heb 10:34 remove “in heaven”

1 Pet 5:10 remove “Jesus”

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us -> We love because God first loved us

Rev 5:14 remove “him that liveth for ever and ever“

Rev 12:17 remove “Christ”

Matt 23:8 remove “even Christ”

Luke 9:57 remove “Lord”

Heb 10:9 remove “O God”

Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham -> For surely it is not angels that he helps, but he helps the offspring of Abraham

Zech 13:6 wounds in thine hands -> wounds on your back

Heb 4:8 Jesus -> Joshua

John 4:29 is not this the Christ -> could this be the Christ

Heb 9:12 holy place -> Most Holy Place

Rev 14:14 the Son of man -> a son of man

John 18:1 When Jesus had spoken these words -> When he had said these things

Phil 1:6 Jesus Christ -> King Jesus

Rev 5:5 the root of David -> King David’s descendant

Rev 15:3 Lord God Almighty -> Lord

Job 33:4 the Almighty -> the Mighty One

Isa 48:16 from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I -> “from the first announcement” ... “I was there”

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart-> if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart

Gal 6:15 remove “in Christ Jesus”

1 Cor 5:5 the day of the Lord Jesus -> remove “Jesus”

1 Cor 5:4 remove “Christ” twice

Acts 19:10 the Lord Jesus -> the Lord

Luke 23:42 Lord -> Jesus

Gen 14:18 the priest -> a priest

Josh 5:14 worship -> did reverence

1 Cor 16:22 remove “Jesus Christ”

John 3:13 remove “which is in heaven”

Gen 22:8 provide himself -> provide for himself

Gen 22:14 , In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen -> provided

2 Pet 2:20 the Lord and Saviour -> our Lord and Savior

Titus 2:13 the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ -> our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

1 John 5:7 remove “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one”

Jude 1:4 denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. -> deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ

2 Pet 1:1 the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ -> our God and savior Jesus Christ

1 Tim 2:3 God our Saviour -> our Savior God

Titus 1:3 God our Saviour -> our Savior God

Titus 2:10 God our Saviour -> our Savior God

Titus 3:4 God our Saviour -> our Savior God

Jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour -> to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord

John 8:11 No man Lord -> no man, sir

Mark 10:51 Lord -> Rabbi

Mark 9:42 Lord I believe -> remove “Lord”

Matt 8:22 worshipped him -> knelt before him

Matt 9:18 worshipped him -> knelt before him

Matt 15:25 worshipped him -> knelt before him

Matt 18:26 worshipped him -> knelt before him

Matt 20:20 worshipping him -> kneeling before him

Mark 5:6 worshipped him -> knelt before him

Matt 28:6 remove “the Lord”

Mark 16:19 the Lord -> removed

Luke 7:13 the Lord-> the master

Luke 7:31 the Lord -> Jesus or remove

Luke 11:39 the Lord -> Jesus

Luke 12:42 the Lord -> the Master

Luke 13:15 the Lord-> Jesus

Luke 17:6 the Lord-> Jesus

Luke 18:6 the Lord -> the Master

Luke 19:8 the Lord -> the Master

Luke 22:31 the Lord-> removed

Luke 22:61 the Lord-> the Master

John 4:1 the Lord-> Jesus

John 6:23 the Lord -> the Master

John 11:2 the Lord-> the Master

John 20:2 the Lord-> the Master

John 20:18 the Lord-> the Master

John 20:20 the Lord-> removed

2 Cor 3:17 the Lord is that Spirit -> the Lord is the Spirit

2 Cor 4:5 Christ Jesus the Lord -> Christ Jesus as Lord

Phil 3:20 we look for the Saviour -> a Savior

Col 2:6 Christ Jesus the Lord-> Christ Jesus as Lord

2 Pet 2:20 the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ -> our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

2 Pet 3:2 the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ -> our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Rom 14:10 the judgment seat of Christ -> of God

There is nothing in Sinaitiucs says that the epistle of Barnabas or the shepherd are not considered scripture by the producers of Sinaiticus.

and the KJB does not attack the deity of Christ in (Rom. 9:5, Eph. 5:5, Tit. 2:13, 2 Pet. 1:1)

The following are some of the deity attacks on Christ in very many new versions.

Rev 1:11 I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last -> remove “Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last”

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us -> This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us

Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God -> though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped

Rom 9:5 Christ came, who is overall, God blessed forever-> some remove “God” or rephrase to hide

2 Pet 2:1 who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction -> speak harmful lies to you. But these teachers don’t really belong to the Master who paid a great price for them, and they will quickly destroy themselves

Gen 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed -> and by your descendants shall all the nations of the earth bless themselves

Prov 8:22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old -> the Lord created me ... the first of his acts of old

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created ... all things were created by him, and for him -> through him ... through him

John1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made -> through him

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not -> through him

Dan 7:27 the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom -> Their kingship is an everlasting one

1 Thess 4:14 even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him -> even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep

1 Thess 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord -> Then we who are alive, who are left behind

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God -> Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us -> We love because God first loved us

Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham -> For surely it is not angels that he helps, but he helps the offspring of Abraham

Isa 48:16 from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I -> “from the first announcement” ... “I was there”

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart-> if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart

Titus 2:13 the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ -> our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

1 John 5:7 remove “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one”

Jude 1:4 denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. -> deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ

2 Pet 1:1 the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ -> our God and savior Jesus Christ

Jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour -> to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord

2 Pet 2:20 the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ -> our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

The only good thing about this post is the use of double spacing.

Because Tyndales had not added words. Just the 1st step in purifying
Again, thanks for pointing out all these KJV verses.
It's good to see all the things in the KJV that still needed purified.
My Word of God, the NASB95 is (X)x more purified than the KJV. Now we have the most purified Word of God to date.

The KJB translators did not add to the word of God with the italicized words. Proof. They never got the plagues written in Revelation.

There is a theory that the King James Bible translators added words to the word of God, even in the book of Revelation. Some claim that they did this on purpose either because they just lacked enough faith to be content with enough proofs that Christ was God in the word of God, or they were even wicked faithless men who did this. Also, they would have added lots of italicized words to the word of God even in Revelation for whatever reason. But if they did this in what is the most widely used, purchased, and read Bible of all time, did it to such an extent as had been claimed and did it willfully because they were wicked faithless men then surely, they would have gotten the plagues written in Revelation.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: - Rev 22:18

So, I checked each of the biographies of the translators on the King James committee and none had plagues of any kind. Not even the men who worked on the Second Oxford Company who were assigned Revelation. But they all had a chance to review the translation of Revelation so they all should have gotten those plagues. You can read this for yourself at these 2 sites. Also here are the rules that governed the translation committee.

https://kingjamesbibletranslators.org/bios/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Translators_of_the_King_James_Version

https://garycottrell.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/rules-governing-the-king-james-translators/

So, I checked the words in italics in the book of Revelation in the King Jams Bible. There were about 210 words. I have also checked the English Bibles leading up to the King James Bible – Tyndale, Matthew’s, Coverdale, the Great Bible, the Bishop’s Bible and the Geneva. They all have the vast majority of the italicized words that the King James Bible does. I did notice that the earlier versions did have a few less than the later versions. This shows the purifying process where the KJB is purified 7x and the progression in time. So, if the accusation of adding is true, then the KJB translators would have added phrases to 52 verses and also about 210 italicized words to Revelation. So, the accusation is false, and the italicized words are correct.

So, this is irrefutable proof from the word of God, that the King James Bible translators and those that worked on the 6 English Bibles leading up to the King James Bible did not add to the word of God even in Revelation. It also proves that those that produced Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, Jerome for the Vulgate, and Westcott and Hort for the corrupt new Greek new testament removed words from the word of God even Revelation. So, they are in hell.

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. – Rev 22:19.

Jeohoiakim cut out words from the word of God in Jerimiah 36, so God took him out of the book of life and out of Matthew 1.
The italicized words were added because there is no way to translate from one language to another word-for-word. If someone translate from English to Chinese for instance, they would have to add words occasionally to convey the English meaning to Chinese.

The italicized words were added because there is no way to translate from one language to another word-for-word. If someone translate from English to Chinese for instance, they would have to add words occasionally to convey the English meaning to Chinese.
What do you call someone trying to divide the Body of Christ by trying to get them to doubt the Word of God they use? What are they 'working' to accomplish? Who are they really working for?
Hmmm?

Again, thanks for pointing out all these KJV verses.
It's good to see all the things in the KJV that still needed purified.
My Word of God, the NASB95 is (X)x more purified than the KJV. Now we have the most purified Word of God to date.

The KJV flat out fell flat on its face here:

Acts 5:30-32 KJV​

The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

It says they killed Jesus then hung Him on a tree (cross). That’s not what happened at all. He died whilst hanging on the tree(cross).

You are such a waste of time and space.

You didn't give any "facts" in NEED of "refuting".
All your posts are worthless.
Everyone has told you that already.

There is nothing in them that says they ARE Scripture.
You are simply ASSUMING it.
That makes the corruption on YOU, not on Sinaiticus.

Wrong, as usual.

You have provided two different renderings.
You have NEGLECTED to provide a standard by which to claim the new versions are wrong.

I DO have a standard, namely this historical manuscript evidence.
And that standard proves the KJV to be corrupt.

You have NEGLECTED to provide a standard by which to claim the new versions are wrong.

There is a theory that the King James Bible translators added words to the word of God, even in the book of Revelation. Some claim that they did this on purpose either because they just lacked enough faith to be content with enough proofs that Christ was God in the word of God, or they were even wicked faithless men who did this. Also, they would have added lots of italicized words to the word of God even in Revelation for whatever reason. But if they did this in what is the most widely used, purchased, and read Bible of all time, did it to such an extent as had been claimed and did it willfully because they were wicked faithless men then surely, they would have gotten the plagues written in Revelation.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: - Rev 22:18

So, I checked each of the biographies of the translators on the King James committee and none had plagues of any kind. Not even the men who worked on the Second Oxford Company who were assigned Revelation. But they all had a chance to review the translation of Revelation so they all should have gotten those plagues. You can read this for yourself at these 2 sites. Also here are the rules that governed the translation committee.

https://kingjamesbibletranslators.org/bios/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Translators_of_the_King_James_Version

https://garycottrell.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/rules-governing-the-king-james-translators/

So, I checked the words in italics in the book of Revelation in the King Jams Bible. There were about 210 words. I have also checked the English Bibles leading up to the King James Bible – Tyndale, Matthew’s, Coverdale, the Great Bible, the Bishop’s Bible and the Geneva. They all have the vast majority of the italicized words that the King James Bible does. I did notice that the earlier versions did have a few less than the later versions. This shows the purifying process where the KJB is purified 7x and the progression in time. So, if the accusation of adding is true, then the KJB translators would have added phrases to 52 verses and also about 210 italicized words to Revelation. So, the accusation is false, and the italicized words are correct.

So, this is irrefutable proof from the word of God, that the King James Bible translators and those that worked on the 6 English Bibles leading up to the King James Bible did not add to the word of God even in Revelation. It also proves that those that produced Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, Jerome for the Vulgate, and Westcott and Hort for the corrupt new Greek new testament removed words from the word of God even Revelation. So, they are in hell.

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. – Rev 22:19.

Jeohoiakim cut out words from the word of God in Jerimiah 36, so God took him out of the book of life and out of Matthew 1.
So, which KJV is the word of God?

1611?
1629?
1638?
1762?
1769?
Oxford?
Cambridge?

What about the Adulterer’s Bible?

Back